At the moment, all Huawei users are waiting to get their hands-on HarmonyOS and want to enjoy the new features as soon as possible. Currently, HarmonyOS 2.0 beta update rollout is limited to the Chinese variants and not available for global users.
HarmonyOS 2.0 brings a whole new user interface and features including a new home screen, service widgets, control panel, app guard, collaborative security, and more.
But only focusing on major software updates is good or sufficient for any smartphone. Well, the answer is absolutely not because software update brings security improvements, new features, improvements, and optimizations. which are essential for devices to give the best out of their hardware and software.
However, Huawei always tries to reach as many as users it can cover their devices with the latest software improvements according to their eligibility.
In a single month, Huawei releases many firmware updates along with EMUI upgraded versions for several devices. In this article, users will get full insights into all types of updates released by the company in July 2021.
Below you can check July 2021 feature/security updates archive.
July 31, 2021:
- Huawei Nova 7 5G receiving June 2021 security update for the global variants. Read more.
July 28, 2021:
- Huawei Mate 40 series software patch comes with battery improvements. Read more.
July 24, 2021:
- Huawei Nova 5T June 2021 update improves system security with the new patch. Read more.
- Huawei P Smart S users began receiving June 2021 security updates. Read more here
- Huawei Mate 20 Lite getting a new software update that installs new apps and security patches. Read more.
July 23, 2021:
- HM OS 2 stable update released for Huawei P50 models. Read more.
July 22, 2021:
- Huawei Nova 7i began receiving June 2021 security improvement. Read more
- May 2021 security update rolling out for Huawei Mate Xs. Read more.
July 20, 2021:
- June 2021 update released for Huawei Enjoy 10S and Enjoy 10e smartphones. Read more
- The Latest Huawei P30 lite update with Celia and new apps continues to expand to more models. Read more.
July 19, 2021:
- Huawei FreeBuds 4i new update released, brings AI Life app support for iOS users.. Read more
July 18, 2021:
- July 2021 firmware update started to rollout for Huawei FreeBuds 4i. Read more
July 16, 2021:
- Display and Connection update released for Huawei Watch 3 series [Global]. Read more
July 15, 2021:
- Latest update of Huawei Watch Fit adds the lock screen password and call rejection feature [Global]. Read more
- Some users of Huawei P30 Lite receiving only May 2021 update, excluding new apps. Read more
July 13, 2021:
- Huawei FreeBuds 4 firmware update brings audio and Bluetooth improvements [Global]. Read more
July 12, 2021:
- May 2021 security patch released for Huawei Enjoy 10 and Enjoy 9e smartphones (EMUI 9.1). Read more
July 11, 2021:
- Huawei Watch GT 2 Porsche Design gets system stability optimization with July 2021 firmware update. Read more
July 10, 2021:
- Huawei Mate 20 devices (EMUI 11) starts getting May 2021 security update [Global]. Read more
- Huawei P40 Lite 5G (EMUI 10.1) grabbing May 2021 security improvements. Read more
- New app, system and security improvements released for Huawei P40 Lite (EMUI 10.1). Read more
July 9, 2021:
- Huawei Mate 40 Pro (EMUI 11) starts receiving May 2021 security improvements via new update [Global]. Read more
- Huawei P Smart 2021 (EMUI 10.1) began receiving May 2021 security update. Read more
- May 2021 security update expanding for Huawei P40 series smartphones. Read more
July 6, 2021:
- Huawei Mate X (EMUI 11) folding smartphone grabbing May 2021 security update. Read more
- Huawei Nova 7i (EMUI 10.1) receiving new apps and system stability improvements update. Read more
- May 2021 security patch for Nova 7i smartphone expanding in more markets. Read more
July 5, 2021:
- Huawei Y6 Pro 2019 (EMUI 9.1) update installs the May 2021 security update. Read more
- Honor 20 smartphone on Magic UI 4 getting May 2021 security improvements. Read more
July 3, 2021:
- Huawei Watch Fit (Elegant Edition) receiving lock screen password and call rejection features. Read more
- Huawei P30 Lite (EMUI 10) receiving Celia Voice Assistant and improvements with a new software update. Read more
- Honor 9X Pro smartphone (EMUI 9.1) picks up May 2021 security update [Global]. Read more
- New hearing and Bluetooth optimizations rolling for Huawei FreeBuds Pro in the global market. Read more
July 2, 2021:
- Huawei Watch GT 2 Pro receiving system optimization with July 2021 firmware update. Read more
- Huawei P20 and P20 Pro getting Celia voice assistant, new apps, and security improvements, HarmonyOS 2 eligible. Read more
July 1, 2021:
- New service center and security improvements rolling out for Huawei MatePad Pro 12.6 inch. Read more
- Huawei debuts May 2021 security update for Huawei Nova 7 5G smartphone [Global]. Read more
- May 2021 security patch released for Huawei Nova 7 5G and Nova 7 Vitality Edition. Read more
- The latest update for Huawei MatePad Pro 10.8 brings a new service widget feature, and optimizations. Read more
- Huawei P20 Lite smartphone began collecting May 2021 security updates. Read more
Huawei EMUI September 2022 Updates List
Huawei continues to send new updates for the global smartphones with the latest EMUI versions. Although we’ve entered September 2022, some of the previous generation Huawei phones are still getting last month’s EMUI security updates.
EMUI updates are essential for smartphones, as it brings various bug fixes, system stability improvements, new features, as well as optimizations. On the other hand, the major updates will seed you with all of the latest functionalities that are required to improve the user experience.
Devices such as the Huawei P30 series are getting new security patches running with EMUI 12. Speaking EMUI 12, the company is expanding this software on various models and the rollout is still in progress.
Meanwhile, we’ve also got a confirmation on EMUI 13, yes, the next version of EMUI is about debut but the launch date and rollout plan is yet to be known.
We recommend you keep an eye on the software updates section to check the latest firmware update as it arrives.
This is the September 2022 EMUI updates archive and it’ll give all of the information and insights related to the latest rollouts.
Huawei EMUI September 2022 Updates:
September 30, 2022:
- Huawei P40 lite is gaining momentum with September 2022 patch and EMUI 12 version 188.8.131.52.
- Huawei P40 Pro is still grabbing September 2022 security patch in more markets including Europe.
September 29, 2022:
- Huawei Nova 7i is receiving September 2022 security patch with the latest firmware version and you can make it working right away.
September 28, 2022:
- Huawei Nova 9 users can now install new security improvements with September 2022 security patch.
- September 2022 EMUI 12 security patch is now enabled for Huawei Mate 30 Pro smartphone in the global market for improved system security.
September 26, 2022:
- Huawei P Smart 2019 is getting EMUI 12 software updates in more markets.
September 23, 2022
- Huawei P Smart 2021 gets a new update that installs an August 2022 security patch for improved EMUI performance.
- It’s time to give a new boost to your Huawei P Smart 2021 handset with the August 2022 security update. You can identify the update with EMUI 10.1.1.263 build version.
- Huawei has finally offered the September 2022 update for the P40 Pro smartphone users. The reflective update is taking place in the Middle East and will soon arrive in the global markets. Read More
September 22, 2022
- Huawei Mate 40 Pro smartphone users have started collecting the September 2022 EMUI update in West Europe and France markets.
- Huawei is currently exercising the EMUI 12 update for the remaining eligible devices and Huawei Y9s is one of them. The latest EMUI interface brings a huge list of thoughtful features that enhances the overall user experience. [Features]
September 20, 2022
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro is also eligible to install EMUI 12 update, which brings an intuitive interface, a multi-device section in the control panel, and various useful functions. [Changelog]
- Huawei Nova 7 5G users of Australia and the Asia Pacific region are obtaining the EMUI September 2022 security update. The new firmware incorporates the system security and stability of devices.
September 19, 2022
- September 2022 security patch is here for the Huawei Mate 30 European users. This latest update gives users definite relief from the bug they are having trouble with. Read More
September 16, 2022
- After a long EMUI 12 beta activity for the Huawei Y9s smartphone, the company is now started dispatching its stable version to the users. That landed with the expected features and improvements for the Huawei Y9s users.
September 15, 2022
- Huawei already activated the release of the EMUI 12 for Huawei Y8p users and in the meantime company is working to expand its reach to other users including the Middle East & Africa, and Latin America. [Changelog]
September 13, 2022
- Back in August, Huawei seeded the July 2022 security patch to the Nova 9 smartphone users. Now, Huawei Nova 9 smartphone users are receiving the August 2022 EMUI update. Read More
September 12, 2022
- Huawei is finally bringing EMUI 12 to more users of the Huawei P Smart 2019 smartphone. The update appears with version 184.108.40.206 and massive size of 3.46 GB. Read More
- Expansion of stable EMUI 12 begins for Huawei Y8p/ P Smart S consumers in the global market. Here’s the chance to enjoy new features by just upgrading your device to the new firmware. [Features]
- Huawei started rolling out the August 2022 EMUI update for Huawei P40 Lite handsets. The latest patch improves the overall firmness of the device and makes it more stable towards threats and exploits. Read More
September 10, 2022
- Huawei has started extending the roots of stable EMUI 12 firmware for Mate 20 Lite smartphone users in the UK, and it will soon expand to more regions as well. Read More
- Finally, the wait is over for the Huawei Mate 10 Pro users in South Africa as they are now getting the EMUI 12 software. The update is arriving with a 220.127.116.11 version with a lot of new features. [Changelog]
September 5, 2022
- Finally, Huawei released the June 2022 software update based on EMUI for Huawei Nova Y70 users. The firmware optimizes the camera performance and improves the overall security of the smartphone. Read More
September 3, 2022
- The August 2022 security patches were released by the company for more users of the Huawei P30 Pro smartphone. The update offers enhanced performance of the device with security patches.
September 2, 2022
- Huawei rolled out the fresh September 2022 EMUI update to its Mate 40 Pro users. It optimizes the security system and increases its capability to fight against bugs and issues of the device.
September 1, 2022
- Huawei released the August 2022 EMUI update in its latest flagship- the Huawei P50 Pro smartphone. The update mainly aims to improve the system security with the August 2022 security patches. Read more
- This list will be updated continuously.
Huawei P40 Lite receives EMUI September 2022 patch
Huawei P40 Lite model is dedicated to providing users with the best ever features experience, and to stick to the words company releases regular updates for the device. However, Huawei recently released the EMUI September 2022 security patch update for the P40 Lite users.
Well, the P40 Lite model of Huawei has a different level of meaning for the feature it offers to the owners. but do your know what your ‘Lite’ model wanna conveyed to you?
Do you know what’s Lite version of the Huawei Phone refers to:
The “Lite” model is used in the retail industry, where it promises to provide equal or even greater enjoyment with fewer unnecessary, often unwanted features has long since become common in the world of mobile devices.
That means it gives you better features compared to another model in the family. So feel lucky yourself to have a Huawei P40 Lite model in your hand and explore the world in it with features and more.
Alongside, update like the recent September 2022 patch can make the device run smoother and enhance the features. Also, it aims to improve your security of your to give you a better and safe user experience.
Meanwhile, the Huawei EMUI September 2022 security patch for the P40 Lite fixes a number of bugs encountered in the previous update. And to give you a new start on your devices with the boosted performance.
Users can identify this latest update through the EMUI 18.104.22.168 (C432E5RP2) build version, which is currently rolling out in the European market. So if you are a Huawei P40 Lite user and there in the respective country, then without wasting time just check for the update through the Setting.
To experience all these changes and improvements in your devices you need to lift approx 226MB of the data to download and install it.
Do you like separate EMUI 12 notification panel and control panel?
The Huawei EMUI 12 software work to redesign your smartphone in an efficient way, not only in terms of the interface but also in features, optimization, and a new notification panel. And Huawei offers two separate panels one for the notification and another a control panel.
By creating a brand-new notification panel and control panel that is based on an in-depth study on user preferences and psychology. The interface has been split into two independent sections, which improves interactions and makes it easier to tell apart elements.
However, what do you think about a separate Notification panel and control panel in EMUI 12? What does new changes appear?
Before EMUI 12, the notification panel and control panel were initially integrated into a single panel. But after EMUI 12, when swiping down from the top of the screen reveals the notification panel and control panel but in a very different format.
The notification panel is accessed by swiping down from the left edge of the screen, while the control panel is accessed by swiping down from the right edge of the screen.
Why Huawei brought separate panels:
However, these revamp in the panel brought because Device+ and audio were added to control panels in EMUI 12. In addition to the existing shortcut switches. And after adding this above-mentioned shortcut, it’s difficult to have notification messages, shortcut switches, and Device+ all displayed onscreen.
To access them alternatively, you may have to slide or scroll the screen. You would probably assume that the pull-down interface is fragmented and difficult given the complexity of those activities. Even locating a shortcut switch would be extremely difficult.
To read alerts or access the control panel, simply swipe down on the left or right sides of the screen, respectively, when the notification panel and control panel are split into two separate displays. Using Device+, it is simple to enable or modify shortcut switches to suit your needs.
Additionally, the audio control panel is also very helpful having to launch and close numerous audio applications. The ability to switch between apps and choose a playback device is greatly facilitated by shortcut switches.
Meanwhile, for all these reasons, I personally think it a good idea to have to separate panel. Since EMUI 12 places such a high value on user intuition, there is also the Device+ function, which makes it possible to collaborate seamlessly across devices.
But it’s all about my opinion, what about yours? How much do you like the idea of a separate EMUI 12 notification and control panel out of 10 on the scale? Just don’t forget to share reviews with us.
Do you like a separate EMUI 12 notification panel and control panel? #huawei
— HC Newsroom (@HCNewsroom) September 30, 2022
If you want to send us Tips, Update Screenshots, or a Message? connect with us here:
- Message us on Twitter