Now, Huawei has begun sending the new update for one of the popular earbuds, for the global users of Huawei FreeBuds Pro. With this update, the company aims to provide new features and improvements to enhance the user experience.
According to the latest information, Huawei FreeBuds Pro wearable owners can upgrade their devices to a new version – 9.0.390 from 9.0.372. However, this update bears a very small update package size of 2.84MB.
By looking at change, this update added customization for hearing functions to improve the hearing experience and optimizes Bluetooth connection stability for a stable connection between devices.
Huawei FreeBuds 4:
After the launching in China, on June 2, Huawei expanded the availability of new pairs of TWS earbuds, Huawei FreeBuds 4 in the global market. It comes with a semi-in-ear design, ANC 2.0 noise-reducing technology gives a high-resolution audio experience.
In terms of battery and charging, each piece features a 30mAh battery while the charging case has a 410mAh battery. Also, it supports Bluetooth 5.2 for connectivity and more.
Want to send us Tips, Update Screenshots, or a Message? connect with us here:
- Support customization for hearing functions.
- Improves the stability of the Bluetooth connection.
HOW TO UPDATE:
- Open the AI Life app.
- Make sure the earphones have been connected to your phone and earphones are placed inside the charging case, leave the charging case open, then select the corresponding card for your earphones to access the device’s home screen.
- Touch Check for updates.
- If an update is available, touch UPDATE.
- Wait until the update is complete.
- After the update is complete, close the charging case and wait for 10 minutes for the case to be automatically updated.
- Maintain battery at least 30% in both devices.
- Always put earbuds into the charging case and keep the case open(during update).
- Pair earbuds with your phone again before charging and updating.