Huawei FreeBuds 4i is one of the famous earbuds across the world has now started receiving a new firmware update in the global market to optimize the user experience.
According to the latest information, the latest firmware update added the support of the AI Life app for iOS users. To be mentioned, this update was already released in China earlier.
Huawei FreeBuds 4i version details:
Huawei has kicked off the latest firmware version 126.96.36.199 upgrading from 188.8.131.52 for Huawei FreeBuds 4i with an updated package size of 1.30MB.
- Added AI Life app support for iOS
Want to send us Tips, Update Screenshots, or a Message? connect with us here:
- Message us on Twitter
In the last update, Huawei has released optimization for the calling experience and added the health reminders using voice broadcasts to brought a new level of enjoyment for the users.
(Image source: HuaweiAilesi)
Things to know:
- As this update is deployed gradually, it may take some time to arrive on your device.
- Maintain battery at least 30% in both devices.
- Always put earbuds into the charging case and keep the case open(during update).
- Pair earbuds with your phone again before charging and updating.
HOW TO UPDATE:
- Open the AI Life app.
- Make sure the earphones have been connected to your phone and earphones are placed inside the charging case, leave the charging case open, then select the corresponding card for your earphones to access the device’s home screen.
- Touch Check for updates.
- If an update is available, touch UPDATE.
- Wait until the update is complete.
- After the update is complete, close the charging case and wait for 10 minutes for the case to be automatically updated.
Huawei Watch 3 series August 2022 optimization update expanding
Owners of the Huawei Watch 3 series can experience a smarter lifestyle supported by improved interaction, autonomous connection, and all scenario connectivity. And top maintain its compatibility Huawei releases a new August 2022 optimization update for the Watch 3 users.
Notably, this new August 2022 optimization update for the Huawei Watch 3 series devices was previously released on the home ground and now the company is working to expand its reach to another region.
Let’s explore the changelog:
It increases the wearable’s efficiency by optimizing some key components in a way that benefits the consumers. Therefore, if you own a Huawei Watch 3 or Watch 3 Pro, now is your time to give your gadget a new design.
Meanwhile, the update brings system stability has been improved for some scenarios. It also improves the system security to a high level that helps you to give you high-end services.
In conclusion, installing the most recent HarmonyOS 184.108.40.206 build is required to access a useful collection of features and upgrades.
How to update:
- Users can download this update through Huawei Health App.
- Just open the application and tap on the devices option
- Select “Huawei Watch 3” there.
- Afterward, you have to select the latest update
- Follow the further procedure to install this firmware
Huawei Watch 3 users in the Chinese market are testing the beta update for the Watch 3 series, it brings a vast changelog for the users with lots of new features and changes. The HarmonyOS 3 beta update is limited to the home ground and soon it will expand to another region.
However, it is also expected that Company to directly release the stable version of the HarmonyOS 3 for global users. We have to wait for the will to see the next step of the firms.
f you want to send us Tips, Update Screenshots, or a Message? connect with us here:
- Message us on Twitter
HarmonyOS 3 beta is now available for Huawei MatePad 11
Huawei MatePad 11 users started collecting the iconic HarmonyOS 3.0 beta update, this latest build will redesign your large screen with numerous new features and give you a fresh start with on your tablet.
No doubt, this new HarmonyOS 3 version for your Huawei MatePad 11 tablet, brings a number of positive changes but there is another side of this beta update, that you should be aware of. As any beta update comes for the testing and with the purpose to know the user’s experience with the new build.
However, the beta version isn’t a stable release so you may experience some flaws in this beta testing. We suggest you take part fearlessly, as the Huawei MatePad 11 tablet is compatible to handle any considerable version.
For upgrading, the new version HarmonyOS 220.127.116.11, which is upgradable over HarmonyOS 18.104.22.1685 build version. Below you can check the adaptable model:
- Huawei MatePad 11 WiFi version DBY-W09
How to update:
- Go to Settings
- Tap on System & updates
- Tap Software update
- Tap Check for Updates
- Download and Install
- Stackable: you can view cards by swiping up and down, or by pulling down and then swiping left to delete, you can also drag to change the order of the cards or add them to the desktop.
- Combinable: You can combine cards of different sizes and application shortcuts into one. Cards and combined cards can be resized, and you can apply combined templates with a single click.
- Smart folder: There are additional sizes and styles available, and you can change the size by long-pressing the folder. You can always find the right one, no matter how much or how little you apply. Storage options, as well as more efficient use of desktop space
- Smart desktop layout: Kneading the desktop intelligently layouts the desktop, you can categorize applications and cards by color and function, and one-click selection generates a personalized desktop automatically.
- Xiaoyi: Xiaoyi recommends continuous wisdom upgrading and can dynamically recommend services or applications based on time, scene, location, and usage habits, among other things, providing you with a time-saving and convenient experience.
Full-scene smart life:
- Super terminal: Hyperterminal has been fully expanded to support more device types, various devices can be flexibly combined, interconnected, and coordinated, and devices with different Huawei IDs can also be quickly interconnected, allowing the benefits of each device to be freely invoked.
- Broadcast control center: Support for connecting two pairs of Bluetooth headphones at the same time has been added, for one song, two people can enjoy and listen to the beauty together, in addition, a multi-device broadcast control function has been added, which can conveniently control the music playback of nearby speakers through the mobile phone’s broadcast control center.
Performance and power consumption:
- Superframe game engine: The superframe game engine has been improved further, and energy consumption has been reduced by intelligently scheduling CPU and memory resources.
Privacy and security:
- Privacy center: Provides you with access to all application permissions in the General dashboard, as well as proactive privacy protection suggestions for potential risks You are aware that for all visits
- Security Center: You can check the security status of the current device or other devices with the same Huawei ID at any time, proactively assisting you in identifying problems and providing protection The device is said to be safer and more reliable.
- Visual Aid: Image description and text recognition functions have been added, which can report the characteristics and positions of people or objects recognized in the scene, the text content recognized in the reading environment, describing people appearing in the camera lens, and so on.
- Hearing Aid: Supports quick connection with hearing aids, You can quickly discover nearby hearing aid devices through Bluetooth and easily pair and connect. Added vocal enhancement function, which optimizes the sound by enhancing the clarity of the human voice in the environment, calls, and media to make the sound heard more clearly.
Huawei Mate Xs 2 gets HarmonyOS 3 beta
The Huawei Mate Xs 2 smartphone is renowned for its distinctive display and beautiful appearance. It is also jam-packed with creative software features that provide an exceptional user experience. The company released a new standard HarmonyOS 3 beta update for the Huawei Mate Xs 2 smartphone to make it more compatible.
The HarmonyOS 3 beta update for Huawei Mate Xs 2 offers a super device that is fully expanded and supports more types of devices that can freely invoke, interconnect and coordinate with different Huawei LDs, this helps each device connected to your models.
Additionally, the Huawei Mate Xs 2 users can now experience a new look on their home screen. All you need to pinch the screen to intelligently apply the layout, it easily classified applications and widgets by color and feature to apply a personalized home screen in a single tap.
While talking about the privacy and security features of the HarmonyOS 3, then it provides you a general dashboard for all application permission and behavior. Besides, it proactively provides privacy protection suggestions for possible threats.
To know more about the HarmonyOS 3 beta version of Huawei Mate Xs smartphone then below you can check the changelog info and build version:
Who can grab this:
If your Huawei Mate Xs 2 (PAL-AL00), and Mate Xs 2 (PAL-AL00) edition is running over the HarmonyOS 22.214.171.124 version, then you’re eligible to get the HarmonyOS 126.96.36.199 version.
All the HarmonyOS 3 beta-eligible models have offered the same version number alongside the changelog. So you can check our previous articles to know more about the new feature and changes for the devices. Read more
Also, you can share your query, opinion, and experience with this new major software version via
If you want to send us Tips, Update Screenshots, or a Message? connect with us here:
- Message us on Twitter