Huawei Watch GT 2 Porsche Design gets system stability optimization with July 2021 firmware update
Launched in 2020, Huawei Watch GT 2 Porsche Design comes with an aerodynamic streamline design with an ultra-light titanium frame, sapphire glass watch dial, and more to provide an attractive look.
According to the latest information, Huawei is releasing a new firmware update of this smartwatch. This new update brings system stability improvements that help the smartwatch to run more stable.
Over a week ago, Huawei rolled out this update for Huawei Watch GT 2 and GT 2 Pro global as well as the Chinese variant and improves the overall devices.
Want to send us Tips, Update Screenshots, or a Message? connect with us here:
- [email protected]
- [email protected]
- Message us on Twitter
New Firmware Version:
Huawei Watch GT Porsche Design users start receiving a new firmware update with version 126.96.36.199 and an update that weighs 78.97MB.
- The update progress in the app is just for transferring the update package, it still needs to be installed on the watch for the update to complete.
- The watch needs to have at least a 20% battery to update.
- Make sure the Bluetooth connection is stable during the update. Try again if the update fails.
What’s new in this update:
- System: Optimizes system stability in certain scenarios.
How to update:
- Connect the watch to your phone using the Huawei Health app,
- Open the app
- Tap on Devices and select the device name
- Choose firmware update
- Then follow the onscreen instructions to update your watch if there are any new updates.
For more information:
With the unveiling of brand new operating system HarmonyOS 2.0 on June 2 event, Huawei also launched a next-generation smartwatch, Huawei Watch 3 series pre-installed by the HarmonyOS system.
This is the first-ever smartphone of Huawei that comes pre-packed with the HarmonyOS system. According to our sources, the company is also planning to upgrade previously launched smartwatches over this new OS, but the confirmed plan is yet to be revealed.
Huawei Watch GT 2 Pro receiving system optimization with July 2021 firmware update