Alongside this, the company has recently introduced the device list that is eligible to participate in the latest HarmonyOS 3.0 public beta. Also, the firm might announce the stable HarmonyOS 3.0 operating system for its devices.
Do note that this rollout only applies to the Chinese models. Huawei has not shared any details about the global release of this software.
Huawei HarmonyOS September 2022 Update List:
In a single month, Huawei releases many firmware updates along with the HarmonyOS upgraded versions for several devices. So, in this archive, you will get to know all the information about the HarmonyOS updates released in the month of September 2022.
September 22, 2022:
- Huawei is sending the September 2022 update for Watch GT 3 device users. The huge firmware package brings new WeChat features that enhance the communication experience of the wearable. Read More
September 21, 2022:
- Amazing! Huawei has pushed off the very first HarmonyOS 3.0 update for the latest flagship – Mate 50 smartphones with new camera improvements. [Changelog]
- Huawei recently kicked off a new update for the Watch Fit 2 that brings a number of unique features and system optimizations. Besides, it also adds support for S-Tag motion sensors. [Features]
- After a successful close beta, Huawei HarmonyOS 3 has begun its public beta phase and is available for a variety of Huawei devices. In the interim, the HarmonyOS 3 public beta update started rolling out to Huawei MatePad 11 tablet owners. Read More
- It’s time to update your Huawei P40 smartphone’s HarmonyOS 188.8.131.52 beta version to HarmonyOS 184.108.40.206. [Features]
September 20, 2022:
- Huawei is rolling out the HarmonyOS 220.127.116.111 beta version for the Watch 3 Pro WeChat version that comes with a variety of new features for this exclusive WeChat smart wearable. Read More
- Huawei Mate 30 users started receiving the HarmonyOS 3 public beta, soon after close testing. The company is now speeding up to expand the HarmonyOS 3 and this recent step took users close to its stable rollout.
September 19, 2022:
- Huawei Update Express is moving towards the MatePad Paper tablet passengers with the September 2022 firmware. This update has some new features. Check these latest tweaks right HERE.
- Huawei has begun fetching the HarmonyOS September 2022 security patch for the Nova 8 SE Vitality Edition smartphone users. The update is appearing as 18.104.22.1681, upgraded from 22.214.171.1240. Read More
September 17, 2022:
- Huawei Enjoy 10 is running two months slower, as the company has recently released the HarmonyOS July 2022 security update for the users. Well, a little late is acceptable instead of buggy software.
September 16, 2022:
- Taking a good step toward the old budget-friendly model, Huawei is rolling out the August 2022 HarmonyOS update for the 13MP dual-cam device – Huawei Enjoy 20e. Read More
- After the successful adaptation process of HarmonyOS 3 beta for the second batch (round 2) devices, the company is now activating for dispatching procedure for the eligible devices including the Huawei P40 series users.
- Here we have great news for the Huawei Watch 3 and Watch 3 Pro users, the company has started the HarmonyOS 3 public beta journey for these smartwatches. Read More
September 15, 2022:
- Huawei Nova 9 and Nova 9 Pro jumped from the August 2022 system optimization update to HarmonyOS 3 beta version. Read More
- The Huawei Mate Xs users start receiving the HarmonyOS 3 beta version that gives you a vast change in its feature, interface, security protection policy, and other function.
- The latest beta version of HarmonyOS 3.0 has hit the Huawei Mate 30 series users. Users will require 6.09GB of space to install the new build.
- The second round of the HarmonyOS 3 beta has started and Huawei Nova 10 series is the first smartphone to grab it. Know more about new features.
September 14, 2022:
- HarmonyOS 3.0 beta 2 updates are rolling out for the Huawei Smart Screen V75 and the entire V series. Check out the full Changelog.
- Huawei has recently released the August 2022 update in China for the Mate 40 series. Now, the flagship-grade smartphone Huawei Mate 40E is collecting the August 2022 HarmonyOS update.
- Huawei has released the August 2022 HarmonyOS update for the MatePad 10.8 tablet. As per the software info, the new update comes along with HarmonyOS 126.96.36.1991 build version and a new security patch. Read More
- August 2022 HarmonyOS security patch is making its way to the Huawei MatePad 10.4-inch tablet. It brings new improvements that enhance the overall security system.
September 12, 2022:
- Huawei smart band Band 7 gets two new updates simultaneously, with new features and optimizations.
- Huawei Nova 8 SE Vitality Edition grabs a new software update with HarmonyOS version number 188.8.131.520. Here
- Huawei released the August 2022 HarmonyOS update for its MatePad Pro 12.6 tablet consumers in the global market.
September 9, 2022:
- Huawei Watch 3 series grabs the latest September 2022 update. As per the information, the new HarmonyOS firmware version 184.108.40.2069 brings numerous features for smartwatch owners. Read here
September 5, 2022:
- Huawei has begun pushing the beta version 220.127.116.11 of HarmonyOS 3.0 software to its MatePad Pro 12.6 inches tablet.
- Huawei Mate 20 series smartphones are receiving the new optimization update that comes with the HarmonyOS version 18.104.22.1680.
- Huawei Watch 3 begins to collect the beta 2 of HarmonyOS 3.0 firmware. Read here
September 3, 2022:
- Huawei Watch GT 2 gets the August 2022 update. Moreover, the new firmware brings new system optimizations to improve the overall performance of the wearable.
- Huawei started to roll out a new update for Watch GT 2 Pro wearable with September 2022 improvement. Read here
September 2, 2022:
- Huawei Nova 7 SE 5G Vitality Edition has begun receiving the latest HarmonyOS security patch released in August 2022. Read here
- The new firmware update arrives on the Huawei Watch GT 3/Runner with the version number 22.214.171.1249 (C00M09). Further, it brings with it a good deal of optimizations and new additions.
- Huawei is expanding the August 2022 HarmonyOS update to more users of the Huawei Mate 30 Pro smartphones. Read here
- Huawei is delivering the August 2022 HarmonyOS update in its mid-range tablet- Huawei MatePad 10.4 Yuedong Edition. The firmware incorporates the security patches into the system.
September 1, 2022:
- Huawei releases the August 2022 HarmonyOS update for its P40 series. The update arrives with the HarmonyOS build version 126.96.36.1993 on the old build version 188.8.131.528. Read here
- Huawei Nova 8 SE begin collecting the August 2022 HarmonyOS update. The chief purpose of the update is to boost the performance of the smartphone by maintaining the security of the system.
Huawei P30 series will receive HarmonyOS 3 next year
Huawei P30 and P30 Pro users are enjoying two different software, the global one has EMUI and in China, it has HarmonyOS operating system. However, these prime devices will get the next big upgrade by next year.
According to the official rollout schedule, Huawei P30 and P30 Pro will get HarmonyOS 3 in 2023. Since Huawei is busy testing and releasing this software in recently released devices, Huawei P30 and P30 Pro will soon grab HarmonyOS 3 in the homeland.
Meanwhile, the global P30 models have already grabbed EMUI 12 and now they are also ready to get EMUI 13 as the next installment. However, Huawei is yet to confirm its stand on this matter.
Even though Huawei has announced to rollout of HarmonyOS 3 for P30 and P30 Pro next year but we may see an early beta testing by the end of this year. As the Chinese tech maker has completed HarmonyOS 2 rollout faster than what had been planned formally.
Launched in July this year, HarmonyOS 3 is a major software upgrade for Huawei devices. As the rollout expands to hundreds of models, it comes with various improvements and new features over the past version.
Speaking of which, it has a new layout reorder for the best user experience of your phone’s home screen. The HarmonyOS 3 further improves the super device feature to expand the supported platforms.
The cross-device screen projection has been optimized to project a Huawei phone or tablet on a big display such as a laptop or a monitor to support the view on a large view.
One of the biggest changes that Huawei has brought in with HarmonyOS 3 includes the new service widgets, which you can now stack over each other to save screen space or group them all with each other as a large folder.
Huawei has also increased the security and privacy section for smartphones and Huawei P30 and P30 Pro will also receive this new operating system.
HarmonyOS 3 beta 3 is here for Huawei Mate Xs 2
Huawei Mate Xs 2 – the most flexible screen users can now opt for the ultimate HarmonyOS 3 new beta version. Huawei released the HarmonyOS 3 beta 3 for the Mate Xs 2 users with a number of optimization.
However, the patch also improves the stability of the internal system with more than 60 fixes. Therefore, a moderate-sized pack of security and optimization is moving toward your smart tablet.
Additionally, the update makes it easier to handle the device’s cleaning processes. This is the key component that the company is including in every device’s third beta deployment. The task card that continuously accumulates cache files and other useless data is what this cleaning management ultimately pertains to.
Before updating the new HarmonyOS 3 beta update on your Huawei Mate Xs 2 do note that your smartphone is running over the HarmonyOS 184.108.40.206 build version to update over the HarmonyOS 220.127.116.11 build version.
- Optimize the application task card cleaning function
- Incorporate the September 2022 security patch to enhance the phone
- Huawei Mate Xs 2 (PAL-AL00)
- Mate Xs 2 Collector’s Edition (PAL-AL00)
HarmonyOS 3 Beta 3:
The new HarmonyOS 3 beta version will bring you one step closer to its stable release. And it happened for the very first time with HarmonyOS 3 beta released with a security patch update.
Meanwhile, the September 2022 security patch helps your device to patch all the security gaps from the previous version of HarmonyOS 3 beta. We recommend you update this new version on your Huawei Mate Xs 2 smartphone as soon as it reaches your device.
Notably, the update will not delete or erase your data but it is still recommended that you back up all the important data on the close before the updating and confirm the backup content to some third parties.
Huawei HDC 2022 event postponed to November 4th
Today, Huawei has made some official statements regarding the 2022 Developer Conference and the upcoming HarmonyOS technology. Yes, after HarmonyOS 3.0 interface, something more surprising is going to hit the consumer surface soon.
The Chinese manufacturer has shared a post on its several Weibo channels and official sites for the 2022 Developer Conference. Accordingly, the news begins with an apology statement for delaying this thoughtful event for a few days more.
Yes! Initially, the company scheduled the event from October 21st to October 23rd. However, now the date has shifted one week ahead which is November 4th to November 6th. Though there is a change in the date, but that does not affect the ticket purchase rights.
Ahead, the company states that in the recent few years, Huawei and its partners have made genuine efforts to blaze a better life and user experience. Consequently, Huawei Developer Conference has remained a significant and constant proof of these efforts.
Undoubtedly, these efforts will continue in the time ahead.
New HarmonyOS technology with HDC 2022!
Huawei has also informed the 2022 Developer Conference will introduce new HarmonyOS technology. The Chinese tech maker hasn’t revealed much on this matter. However, the surety is that this dynamic tech will build a more convenient and effective development platform for the developers.
Besides, the company will share some innovative techniques and mechanisms in five major scenarios. For instance, smart homes, smart offices, audio-visual entertainment, smart travel, and sports health.
Further, there will be big coffee gatherings, rich developer activities, and various contests for showing skills. Events like the Huawei Hetu game, lakeside music festival, and more will also be a part of this iconic conference.
Here are the timings and venues for some prominent events:
Below you can check the concurrent plans (planned)
Conference Keynote: Introduction of innovative applications to build an efficient and easy-to-use developer platform.
- Time : October 21, 2022 (14:30 – 17:00)
- Venue: Dongguan Basketball Center
Developer Keynote: Revealment of convenient UI components, new program framework, high-end SDK, testing, listings, distribution, and operations, the experience of HarmonyOS application, and more.
- Time: October 22, 2022 [10:00 am]
- Venue: Dongguan Shongshan Lake Xiliu Beipo Village
Pine Lake Dialogue: Invite industry leaders to focus on HarmonyOS, HarmonyOS Connect, and other industry topics, and have a dialogue with the future.
- Time : October 22, 2022 [14:00 – 17:00]
- Venue: Hyatt Regency Dongguan Shongshan Lake