Huawei is rolling out the September 2022 update for the Watch 3 series smartwatch that brings loads of new features for these smartwatch owners in the global market.
According to the huaweiblog, Huawei Watch 3 series September 2022 update comes with firmware version 18.104.22.1689 HarmonyOS version. This firmware briefing reveals that the update adds running (Sports Field) mode and support for receiving and replying with emojis in messages.
People with Huawei Watch 3 series could install the September update with the Huawei Health app and look through the update section.
- Adds Run (Sports Field) mode to training to allow you to select a running track for better data accuracy and more accurate lap counting.
- Adds support for receiving and replying with emojis in SMS.
- Adds support for setting multiple time periods for Do Not Disturb mode.
- Optimizes the screen for swimming (indoor) and allows you to select a preset pool length or use a custom one by turning the crown.
- Improves the recognition accuracy of swimming distance and shape.
- Allows you to use the crown and bottom buttons to view and use your custom run course or Al run plan.
- Adds support for selecting Outdoor Run and Field Run for custom courses and your Al run schedule.
- Adds intensity range data to Custom Running Course screens and Al Running Plan screens, allowing you to monitor your training status and make timely adjustments.
- Adds a measurement description for Lactate Threshold, which can be accessed by tapping the (i) icon in the top right corner.
Below you can check the updates notes for extra safety measures.
- For a better user experience, it is recommended to update the Huawei Health app to the latest version in the app store first.
- Do not disconnect the Bluetooth connection during the update. If the update fails, try again.
- It may take some time to update the wearable. Wait for the progress bar on the device to indicate the end of the process. The device will restart automatically after the update is complete.
- If you encounter problems while using the device, call the Huawei customer hotline or visit a Huawei customer service center.
Huawei Nova 7i welcomes September 2022 security update
Yes, the latest software update is here to improve the security aspects of the Huawei Nova 7i with the latest security patches released in September 2022. For your information, Huawei has scheduled a staged rollout for this smartphone and if you own one, we suggest you keep your patience and set an eye on the firmware updates section.
Huawei Nova 7i was launched with EMUI 10.1 and not received EMUI 11, instead, the company installed EMUI 12 directly for the smartphone users. The surprise was quite amusing as it has improved the overall performance of this device with lots of new features.
If you haven’t already, then we recommend you get the latest EMUI major version no your Nova 7i to enhance its capabilities. EMUI 12 has a lot to offer and there are a lot of functionalities that have been introduced and weren’t there with EMUI 11.
Thanks to the tipster for this amazing tip.
How to download the September 2022 update on your Huawei Nova 7i?
You just need to head towards Settings, from here tap on System & updates, now you can click on the Software updates, and then tap on CHECK FOR UPDATES. Afterward, the system will check for the latest available firmware and fetch it out, once it’s available.
If this doesn’t work out, you can jump to the My Huawei app, and check its software updates section for further investigations. The rest of the instructions are as mentioned above.
We also want to remind you of some precautions to conduct a successful installation.
This update will not erase your personal data, but it’s recommended for you to back up any important data before updating. The update package will be deleted automatically after the update is installed.
This update improves system security with security patches.
Integrates security patches released in September 2022 for improved system security.
Huawei sends another Watch 3 Pro update in the global market [September 2022]
There are a lot of updates that have been rolled out this month for the Huawei Watch 3 and Watch GT 3 series. In the latest edition, Huawei released another update for the Watch 3 Pro for global users in the month of September.
According to Huaweiblog, Huawei is sending the second September 2022 update for Watch 3 Pro with new optimizations for location speed and accuracy of outdoor training routes. It’s quite helpful and required optimization for the Watch 3 Pro.
For your information, Huawei Watch 3 and Watch 3 Pro are the first smartwatches to come with HarmonyOS 2 operating system. With the unveiling of HarmonyOS 3 in July, the company has started testing these watches with the latest operating system version.
As for now, the global version of the watch currently runs HarmonyOS 2.1 and may soon be available with HarmonyOS 3.
This update optimizes the location speed and accuracy of outdoor training routes for specific scenarios.
- Optimizes location speed and accuracy of outdoor training routes for specific scenarios.
Huawei Watch 3 Pro users can download this software by the Huawei Health app, from here select the smartwatch, and navigate toward the firmware update section. Once downloaded, the update package will take some time to install on your smartwatch, as it’ll restart the smartwatch upon successful installation.
Before you begin, we suggest you sufficiently charge your smartwatch and keep it connected to the network.
Update Huawei Watch GT 3 to install Running Ability Index feature and alarm improvements
Huawei has recently started dispatching a new HarmonyOS 2 version for the Watch GT 3 users in the home territory. The new update for Huawei Watch GT 3 aims to give something new to the users with optimizations and a new Running Ability Index Support feature.
Huawei is always prioritized resolving consumers’ issues by releasing timely updates, that aim to fix bugs and issues if they are stuck. This new update is a package of features optimizations and more.
Let’s explore the changelog:
- Added Running Ability Index support for indoor running
- The Alarm has been optimized
New version: HarmonyOS 22.214.171.1245 (c00M10)
Update size: 57.72 MB.
The Huawei Watch GT 3 Running Ability Index:
A runner’s endurance and technique effectiveness are reflected by the Running Ability Index, a thorough index. Based on a runner’s top times, it was created. A runner typically performs better in contests if their RAI is higher. Predicted timings and pace zone are two factors that the Running Ability Index considers.
Additionally, Alarm optimization will give you a recognized system efficiency. It gives you an accurate alarm and more. Now you can sleep without fear of missing an alarm or getting late.
Huawei Watch GT 3 HarmonyOS 3 update:
The Huawei Watch 3 users are currently enjoying the HarmonyOS 3 new features and improvements on their handset. But it is still awaited for the Watch GT 3 users, we can expect that company to soon release a new HarmonyOS 3 version on their smartwatch.
Well, the Huawei Watch GT 3 is the latest smartwatch offered by the company and Huawei it may enlist next to release the HarmonyOS 3 update for the user’s feedback. So Huawei Warch GT 3 users are ready to experience the new features of HarmonyOS 3 on their smartwatch.
It will give you a new start and boost the functioning of the device for the user’s satisfaction and concerns.