Surprisingly! the second round of the HarmonyOS 3 beta has started and Huawei Nova 10 series is the first smartphone in the batch to grab it. This major update will turn your device into a more personalized performance with high-end security and new features.
Right after installing HarmonyOS 3 beta on your Huawei Nova 10 and Nova 10 Pro device, it starts serving a secure status for more transparent and controllable operations. Alongside, this managing data protection is securer and easier.
However, if your Huawei Nova 10 device runs over HarmonyOS 184.108.40.206 version, then you’re eligible to get this major HarmonyOS 220.127.116.11 beta update on your smartphone.
Who can grab it:
If your Huawei Nova 10 and Nova 10 Pro smartphones have the following below-mentioned adaptation model number then you are free to upgrade to the new era of Harmony:
- Nova 10 (NCO-AL00)
- Nova 10 Pro (GLA-AL00)
Let’s have a look at the HarmonyOS 3 beta changelog:
Service widgets, change freely:
- Stackable: You can drag cards of the same size to form a stacking state, you can slide up and down to view the widgets or pull down and then slide left to delete, or drag to adjust.
- Combinable: Cards of different sizes and application shortcuts can be sorted at will, and freely combined into a widget, the combined card supports resizing, or a combined template can be applied with one click.
- Smart folders: These can be large or small There are more sizes and styles, and you can also adjust the size by long-pressing the folder. No matter how many or few applications are used, you can always find a suitable way to store them and use them more efficiently.
- Home Screen space: Smart home screen layout and personality are so simple: Pinch the home screen to intelligently layout the home screen, classify applications and widgets by color and function, and automatically generate a personalized home screen by one-click selection.
- Celia Suggestions, Extraordinary: Celia Suggestions continue to upgrade wisdom, and can dynamically recommend services or applications by sensing time, scene, location, and usage habits, bringing you a convenient experience that saves time and effort.
Smart life in all scenarios
- Super Device, more experience: Super Device is fully expanded to support more types of devices. Various devices can be flexibly combined, interconnected, and coordinated, and devices with different HUAWEI IDs can also be quickly interconnected so that the advantages of each device can be freely invoked.
- Broadcast control center, broadcast control is more convenient: Added support for connecting two pairs of Bluetooth headsets at the same time, one song, two people can enjoy, and listen to the beauty together. In addition, it brings a multi-device remote control function. Consequently, this can easily control the music playback of nearby speakers through the broadcast control center of the mobile phone (currently only some headphones and speakers).
Performance power consumption
- Super Frame Game Engine: It upgrades the superframe game engine according. As a result, it reduces energy consumption by intelligently scheduling CPU and memory resources.
Privacy & security:
- Privacy Center: Provide you with a general dashboard of all application permission behaviors, and proactively provide privacy protection suggestions for possible risks.
- Security Center: You can check the security status of the current device or other devices with the same HUAWEI ID at any time, proactively help you identify problems, and provide protection suggestions, making device security easier.
- Visual Aid: Added image description, text recognition, and other functions, which can inform the features and positions of people or objects recognized in the scene. Further, the text content recognizes in the reading environment and describes the people appearing in the camera lens through voice broadcast.
- Hearing Aid: Added vocal enhancement function to tune the sound by enhancing the clarity of human voices in the environment, calls, as well as media to make the sound heard more clearly. Supports quick connection with hearing aids, can quickly discover nearby hearing aids via Bluetooth, and Easy pairing and connection.
Huawei P30 series will receive HarmonyOS 3 next year
Huawei P30 and P30 Pro users are enjoying two different software, the global one has EMUI and in China, it has HarmonyOS operating system. However, these prime devices will get the next big upgrade by next year.
According to the official rollout schedule, Huawei P30 and P30 Pro will get HarmonyOS 3 in 2023. Since Huawei is busy testing and releasing this software in recently released devices, Huawei P30 and P30 Pro will soon grab HarmonyOS 3 in the homeland.
Meanwhile, the global P30 models have already grabbed EMUI 12 and now they are also ready to get EMUI 13 as the next installment. However, Huawei is yet to confirm its stand on this matter.
Even though Huawei has announced to rollout of HarmonyOS 3 for P30 and P30 Pro next year but we may see an early beta testing by the end of this year. As the Chinese tech maker has completed HarmonyOS 2 rollout faster than what had been planned formally.
Launched in July this year, HarmonyOS 3 is a major software upgrade for Huawei devices. As the rollout expands to hundreds of models, it comes with various improvements and new features over the past version.
Speaking of which, it has a new layout reorder for the best user experience of your phone’s home screen. The HarmonyOS 3 further improves the super device feature to expand the supported platforms.
The cross-device screen projection has been optimized to project a Huawei phone or tablet on a big display such as a laptop or a monitor to support the view on a large view.
One of the biggest changes that Huawei has brought in with HarmonyOS 3 includes the new service widgets, which you can now stack over each other to save screen space or group them all with each other as a large folder.
Huawei has also increased the security and privacy section for smartphones and Huawei P30 and P30 Pro will also receive this new operating system.
HarmonyOS 3 beta 3 is here for Huawei Mate Xs 2
Huawei Mate Xs 2 – the most flexible screen users can now opt for the ultimate HarmonyOS 3 new beta version. Huawei released the HarmonyOS 3 beta 3 for the Mate Xs 2 users with a number of optimization.
However, the patch also improves the stability of the internal system with more than 60 fixes. Therefore, a moderate-sized pack of security and optimization is moving toward your smart tablet.
Additionally, the update makes it easier to handle the device’s cleaning processes. This is the key component that the company is including in every device’s third beta deployment. The task card that continuously accumulates cache files and other useless data is what this cleaning management ultimately pertains to.
Before updating the new HarmonyOS 3 beta update on your Huawei Mate Xs 2 do note that your smartphone is running over the HarmonyOS 18.104.22.168 build version to update over the HarmonyOS 22.214.171.124 build version.
- Optimize the application task card cleaning function
- Incorporate the September 2022 security patch to enhance the phone
- Huawei Mate Xs 2 (PAL-AL00)
- Mate Xs 2 Collector’s Edition (PAL-AL00)
HarmonyOS 3 Beta 3:
The new HarmonyOS 3 beta version will bring you one step closer to its stable release. And it happened for the very first time with HarmonyOS 3 beta released with a security patch update.
Meanwhile, the September 2022 security patch helps your device to patch all the security gaps from the previous version of HarmonyOS 3 beta. We recommend you update this new version on your Huawei Mate Xs 2 smartphone as soon as it reaches your device.
Notably, the update will not delete or erase your data but it is still recommended that you back up all the important data on the close before the updating and confirm the backup content to some third parties.
Huawei HDC 2022 event postponed to November 4th
Today, Huawei has made some official statements regarding the 2022 Developer Conference and the upcoming HarmonyOS technology. Yes, after HarmonyOS 3.0 interface, something more surprising is going to hit the consumer surface soon.
The Chinese manufacturer has shared a post on its several Weibo channels and official sites for the 2022 Developer Conference. Accordingly, the news begins with an apology statement for delaying this thoughtful event for a few days more.
Yes! Initially, the company scheduled the event from October 21st to October 23rd. However, now the date has shifted one week ahead which is November 4th to November 6th. Though there is a change in the date, but that does not affect the ticket purchase rights.
Ahead, the company states that in the recent few years, Huawei and its partners have made genuine efforts to blaze a better life and user experience. Consequently, Huawei Developer Conference has remained a significant and constant proof of these efforts.
Undoubtedly, these efforts will continue in the time ahead.
New HarmonyOS technology with HDC 2022!
Huawei has also informed the 2022 Developer Conference will introduce new HarmonyOS technology. The Chinese tech maker hasn’t revealed much on this matter. However, the surety is that this dynamic tech will build a more convenient and effective development platform for the developers.
Besides, the company will share some innovative techniques and mechanisms in five major scenarios. For instance, smart homes, smart offices, audio-visual entertainment, smart travel, and sports health.
Further, there will be big coffee gatherings, rich developer activities, and various contests for showing skills. Events like the Huawei Hetu game, lakeside music festival, and more will also be a part of this iconic conference.
Here are the timings and venues for some prominent events:
Below you can check the concurrent plans (planned)
Conference Keynote: Introduction of innovative applications to build an efficient and easy-to-use developer platform.
- Time : October 21, 2022 (14:30 – 17:00)
- Venue: Dongguan Basketball Center
Developer Keynote: Revealment of convenient UI components, new program framework, high-end SDK, testing, listings, distribution, and operations, the experience of HarmonyOS application, and more.
- Time: October 22, 2022 [10:00 am]
- Venue: Dongguan Shongshan Lake Xiliu Beipo Village
Pine Lake Dialogue: Invite industry leaders to focus on HarmonyOS, HarmonyOS Connect, and other industry topics, and have a dialogue with the future.
- Time : October 22, 2022 [14:00 – 17:00]
- Venue: Hyatt Regency Dongguan Shongshan Lake