Huawei Mate 20 series smartphones are receiving the new optimization update that comes with the HarmonyOS version 18.104.22.1680 in China. The users require the previous HarmonyOS version 22.214.171.1248 to get the upgraded version.
As of now, the lineup is eligible for the upgraded version of HarmonyOS 2.0 software in the home country.
Alongside, the users of this series complained about some issues and bugs for a long time. Such as the Bluetooth connectivity issue, more consumption of power, and many more. However, we suggest you update your smartphone from time to time to experience the bug-free software.
- Huawei Mate 20 (HMA-AL00)
- Huawei Mate 20 (HMA-TL00)
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro (LYA-AL00/LYA-AL10)
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro (LYA-TL00)
- Huawei Mate 20 RS Porsche Design (LYA-AL00P)
- Huawei Mat2 20 X 4G (EVR-AL00)
- Huawei Mate 20 X 4G (EVR- TL00)
So, the user of these flagships can download and install the update as soon as it appeared on their respective phones for an improved experience.
As the changelog suggests, this update in the Huawei Mate 20 series brings new optimization in the stability to enhance the performance of the smartphones.
Keep in your mind:
- This update is rolling out in batches, so it may take a little time to reach you.
- Before updating make sure that your phone has a 30% or above charge.
- This update will not erase your data but backing up your important things before updating might be useful in case anything happens.
- To avoid extra data charges download the update through a Wi-Fi connection.
- Wait patiently until the update is installed successfully.
How to Update?
Through the Settings:
- Open the Settings menu on your smartphone
- Then, click on the Software Update option under the Software & updates
- Tap on CHECK FOR UPDATES
- Then, tap on Download and install option
- After installation, reboot your smartphone
HarmonyOS 3 beta 3 is here for Huawei Mate Xs 2
Huawei Mate Xs 2 – the most flexible screen users can now opt for the ultimate HarmonyOS 3 new beta version. Huawei released the HarmonyOS 3 beta 3 for the Mate Xs 2 users with a number of optimization.
However, the patch also improves the stability of the internal system with more than 60 fixes. Therefore, a moderate-sized pack of security and optimization is moving toward your smart tablet.
Additionally, the update makes it easier to handle the device’s cleaning processes. This is the key component that the company is including in every device’s third beta deployment. The task card that continuously accumulates cache files and other useless data is what this cleaning management ultimately pertains to.
Before updating the new HarmonyOS 3 beta update on your Huawei Mate Xs 2 do note that your smartphone is running over the HarmonyOS 126.96.36.199 build version to update over the HarmonyOS 188.8.131.52 build version.
- Optimize the application task card cleaning function
- Incorporate the September 2022 security patch to enhance the phone
- Huawei Mate Xs 2 (PAL-AL00)
- Mate Xs 2 Collector’s Edition (PAL-AL00)
HarmonyOS 3 Beta 3:
The new HarmonyOS 3 beta version will bring you one step closer to its stable release. And it happened for the very first time with HarmonyOS 3 beta released with a security patch update.
Meanwhile, the September 2022 security patch helps your device to patch all the security gaps from the previous version of HarmonyOS 3 beta. We recommend you update this new version on your Huawei Mate Xs 2 smartphone as soon as it reaches your device.
Notably, the update will not delete or erase your data but it is still recommended that you back up all the important data on the close before the updating and confirm the backup content to some third parties.
Huawei HDC 2022 event postponed to November 4th
Today, Huawei has made some official statements regarding the 2022 Developer Conference and the upcoming HarmonyOS technology. Yes, after HarmonyOS 3.0 interface, something more surprising is going to hit the consumer surface soon.
The Chinese manufacturer has shared a post on its several Weibo channels and official sites for the 2022 Developer Conference. Accordingly, the news begins with an apology statement for delaying this thoughtful event for a few days more.
Yes! Initially, the company scheduled the event from October 21st to October 23rd. However, now the date has shifted one week ahead which is November 4th to November 6th. Though there is a change in the date, but that does not affect the ticket purchase rights.
Ahead, the company states that in the recent few years, Huawei and its partners have made genuine efforts to blaze a better life and user experience. Consequently, Huawei Developer Conference has remained a significant and constant proof of these efforts.
Undoubtedly, these efforts will continue in the time ahead.
New HarmonyOS technology with HDC 2022!
Huawei has also informed the 2022 Developer Conference will introduce new HarmonyOS technology. The Chinese tech maker hasn’t revealed much on this matter. However, the surety is that this dynamic tech will build a more convenient and effective development platform for the developers.
Besides, the company will share some innovative techniques and mechanisms in five major scenarios. For instance, smart homes, smart offices, audio-visual entertainment, smart travel, and sports health.
Further, there will be big coffee gatherings, rich developer activities, and various contests for showing skills. Events like the Huawei Hetu game, lakeside music festival, and more will also be a part of this iconic conference.
Here are the timings and venues for some prominent events:
Below you can check the concurrent plans (planned)
Conference Keynote: Introduction of innovative applications to build an efficient and easy-to-use developer platform.
- Time : October 21, 2022 (14:30 – 17:00)
- Venue: Dongguan Basketball Center
Developer Keynote: Revealment of convenient UI components, new program framework, high-end SDK, testing, listings, distribution, and operations, the experience of HarmonyOS application, and more.
- Time: October 22, 2022 [10:00 am]
- Venue: Dongguan Shongshan Lake Xiliu Beipo Village
Pine Lake Dialogue: Invite industry leaders to focus on HarmonyOS, HarmonyOS Connect, and other industry topics, and have a dialogue with the future.
- Time : October 22, 2022 [14:00 – 17:00]
- Venue: Hyatt Regency Dongguan Shongshan Lake
Yep! Huawei MatePad 11 users get HarmonyOS 3 beta 3 with September 2022 patch
Huawei recently released the HarmonyOS 3 beta 3 update for the Huawei MatePad 11 with a September 2022 security patch. The ability to protect any beta version with a monthly security patch guard is truly a wonderful step from Huawei.
Notably, the new version of HarmonyOS 3 for the Huawei MatePad 11 is updated over the current HarmonyOS 184.108.40.206/118 built version.
- HarmonyOS 220.127.116.11
- Huawei MatePad 11 WiFi version (DBY-W09) users are compatible grab this new HarmonyOS 3 beta version.
HarmonyOS 3 beta 3 for MatePad 11 detailed changelog:
It optimizes the Smart multi-window feature experience: How this feature works
- This feature enables you to carry out unique gestures that improve device performance. Its ability to swipe and drag, access to floating windows, rapid reduction and maximization choices, and more.
Optimize the application task card cleaning function
- It helps to clean the function when your device is overloaded and subsequently starts to lag. However, if your device running memory storage space is insufficient, the app may freeze while being used by Huawei MatePad 11.
Optimize the system stability of some scenario
- The system layer security upkeep promises that the operating system functions properly and supports stable services on your tablet.
Incorporate the September 2022 security patch to enhance system security
- Well, the September 2022 security patch update for the devices brings a number of bugs and vulnerability fixes, to let the users give a better performance.
Huawei MatePad 11 users should note that the update will not erase your data, but it’s recommended to take a backup of all the essentials. Alongside this, due to their third-party status, some apps may not operate as intended following the upgrade. Do not panic, simply update those programs to the most recent version.