And here comes the second beta for the smart screens! Huawei has started sending the HarmonyOS 3.0 beta 2 update for the V series 2021 smart screen devices. After receiving a stable outcome in the first round, the next beta is all set to enter the huge screen gadgets.
As per the latest information, beta 2 of HarmonyOS 3.0 is landing on the Huawei smart screen V series 2021 with build version 3.0.0126 (SP2), upgraded from 220.127.116.11 (SP3). Consequently, this means that only those users that are having the first beta firmware in the devices are eligible to adopt this update.
On the other hand, users must have compatible V series models that can acquire the update. You can check the list of the adaptive models in the below section.
Compatible Models for HarmonyOS 3.0 Beta 2
- Huawei Smart Screen V55 2021 (HD55THAA)
- Huawei Smart Screen V65 2021 (HD65THAA)
- Huawei Smart Screen V75 2021 (HD75THAA)
- Huawei Smart Screen V85 2021 (HD85THAA)
Speaking of the update, the second beta has packed some fresh tugs for the respective devices. To begin with, the firmware brings the Super Device features that connect your smartphone with the smart screen and allow you to perform various actions.
Further, the beta package provides the Mirror ScreenCast projection that let you cast the content of any device on your smart screen. Besides, the latest updates fix the scene recording issues of the system and make it more stable and responsive.
Anything else? Yes, the new beta update shields the internal mechanism and core structure of the device. It adds some security patches that improve the functioning and overall management of the device.
So Huawei smart screen users! If you want to experience the stable version of the HarmonyOS 3.0 on your gadget then keep moving in the beta race. And currently, don’t forget to install this new update and enjoy the thoughtful features.
HarmonyOS 3.0 Beta 2 Changelog
- You can connect your smartphone to the smart screen and play multiple games
- You can use your handset as the touchpad to perform click and slide operations, and use the smart screen as a display to obtain a wider field of vision
- Support for the parallel horizon screen adaptive function. Now, the mobile phone content is visible as dual-screen on the smart screen display
- Shows the application home page and content page at the same time
- Install Huawei Smart Life and you can cast the content of the device to the smart screen and enjoy the large-screen experience
(Please check the All Apps > Screen Casting app for specific supported devices)
- Adds support for more devices
- Fixed the issue where the scene recording files were not able to display
- Incorporates security patches to enhance the system security
|| Source ||