Still, users of some previous flagships including Huawei P20 and Mate 10 series, awaits for their turn to get EMUI 10.0. According to a new report, the EMUI 10.0 update for these devices now changed to Mid-June 2020.
As usual, Huawei is rolling out security patches, system improvements, new features, fixes, and OS upgrades for Huawei and Honor smartphones.
Since there are a lot of updates pushed in a single month, this article will give you information about all of the software updates of EMUI, Magic UI, HarmonyOS, and Wearables in a single archive for May 2020.
Below you can check the links for May 2020 regular/security EMUI updates archive:
- May 1, 2020: Huawei Mate 20 and 20 Pro gets April EMUI security update
- May 1, 2020: April update for Huawei P40 Series brings camera, display and security optimizations
- May 2, 2020: Honor 20, 20 Pro, and View20 gets April security updates
- May 2, 2020: Honor 9N receiving April EMUI Security update
- May 3, 2020: VoWiFi feature rolling for Huawei Mate 20 Pro with April EMUI security update
- May 3, 2020: Huawei P30 Lite starts receiving April EMUI security update
- May 5, 2020: Honor 10 receiving April EMUI security update in Europe, waiting for EMUI 10
- May 6, 2020: Huawei P30 Lite receiving VoWiFi calling, Huawei Assistant and Smart Charging in a new update
- May 7, 2020: Honor 20, 20 Pro, V20 April security update expanding in the UK
- May 8, 2020: VoWiFi update for Honor View20 rolling out with Huawei Assistant and Smart Charging
- May 9, 2020: Honor 8X on EMUI 10 receiving April EMUI security update in Europe
- May 9, 2020: Honor 10 and V10 grabs Multi-screen Collab, Smart Charge with April EMUI security
- May 10, 2020: New update for Huawei P40 lite brings video playback and system improvements
- May 10, 2020: VoWiFi update rolling for Honor View10 along with April EMUI security
- April 11, 2020: April EMUI security update rolling out for Huawei Y9 Prime 2019
- May 11, 2020: New camera optimizations for Honor 30 Pro, 30 Pro+ and Huawei Nova 7 comes with latest update
- May 12, 2020: VoWiFi, Huawei Assistant, Smart Charge comes with a new update for Honor 20
- May 12, 2020: Huawei Mate 20 series gets second EMUI 10.1 beta with new AOD, Dark mode optimizations and more
- May 12, 2020: May update released for Huawei Watch GT, brings some fixes
- May 13, 2020: Huawei Mate 20 X 4G receiving April EMUI security
- May 13, 2020: Huawei Mate 30 Series receiving new update with Wireless Sound Transmission, a feature from P40 series
- May 13, 2020: New update for Huawei Watch GT 2e enables Remote Camera Shooting Feature
- May 13, 2020: April EMUI security update released for Huawei Mate 20 X 5G in the UK
- May 14, 2020: Huawei P30 series receiving April EMUI security update and calling improvements
- May 15, 2020: May security update rolling out for Honor 20S
- May 15, 2020: Huawei Mate 20 Lite receiving March EMUI update in the UK
- May 16, 2020: Honor 9N gets May EMUI security update
- May 16, 2020: May Magic UI security update released for Honor View20
- May 17, 2020: Honor Play, Honor 10, 10 lite receiving May EMUI security update
- May 17, 2020: Huawei Mate 20 series April update expanding to UK and Europe
- May 18, 2020: Honor 20i users started receiving May EMUI security update
- May 19, 2020: May 2020 EMUI security update rolling out for Huawei Nova 3
- May 19, 2020: Huawei Nova 3i users getting May 2020 EMUI security update
- May 19, 2020: April EMUI update released for Honor 8A users
- May 19, 2020: Huawei Assistant and camera update rolling for Honor 9X in Europe
- May 20, 2020: Huawei Assistant update starts to rollout for Honor 8X
- May 20, 2020: Huawei Band 4 receiving SpO2 feature update as well as other improvements
- May 20, 2020: Huawei Y9 Prime 2019 receiving VoWiFi, Huawei Assistant, Smart Charge with April security update
- May 21, 2020: Huawei Enjoy 10S gets May 2020 EMUI security update
- May 21, 2020: Huawei Mate 30 Pro and Pro 5G on EMUI 10 receiving April update
- May 22, 2020: [Update: Huawei P40 Pro Too] Huawei P40 update brings Night Mode optimizations
- May 23, 2020: Huawei MediaPad M5 Lite receiving May 2020 EMUI security update
- May 23, 2020: Huawei Y9s gets Huawei Assistant and Smart Charge with April EMUI update
- May 23, 2020: May 2020 EMUI security update starts to rollout for Huawei Mate 20 and 20 Pro
- May 23, 2020: April EMUI update for Huawei P Smart 2019 brings Huawei Assistant and Smart Charge in Europe
- May 25, 2020: Picture-in-Picture preview and Petal Search update starts rolling for the global units of Huawei P40 series
- May 26, 2020: Honor Play 3 and 3e receiving May 2020 EMUI security update
- May 26, 2020: Honor 30 Series May 2020 update brings camera and system improvements
- May 27, 2020: New update for Huawei Nova 7 series brings camera and other optimizations
- May 26, 2020: Huawei P40 Lite starts receiving EMUI 10.1 in Europe
- May 27, 2020: Huawei Mate Xs second update brings network, display and other important optimizations
- May 28, 2020: Huawei Nova 3i May 2020 update expanding in the Middle East
- May 29, 2020: Huawei P30 devices on EMUI 10 receiving May 2020 security update
- May 29, 2020: Huawei P30 Lite gets Huawei Assistant, Browser and April EMUI security in Europe
- May 29, 2020: Huawei Mate 20 X 5G receiving May EMUI security update in the UK
EMUI 10 Updates:
- May 2, 2020: Honor 10 lite in the UK receiving EMUI 10 followed by March security update with fixes
- May 23, 2020: EMUI 10 for Huawei Y9 Prime 2019 and Y9s expanding in Central and South America
- May 27, 2020: Huawei P20 and Mate 10 Series devices started to receive EMUI 10
- May 29, 2020: EMUI 10 for Huawei P20 Series started expanding in North Africa
EMUI 10.1 updates:
- May 8, 2020: Huawei Y7P starts receiving EMUI 10.1 in North Africa
- May 15, 2020: New EMUI 10.1 beta for Huawei P30 series installs multi-device control panel and more
- May 20, 2020: Stable EMUI 10.1 released for Huawei P30 and P30 Pro (CN Models)
- May 22, 2020: Stable EMUI 10.1 and Magic UI 3.1 rolling out for Huawei Nova 6 and V30 Series
- May 22, 2020: New Magic UI 3.1 beta for Honor 20 Pro brings Knuckle Gestures
- May 26, 2020: EMUI 10.1 for Huawei P30 series starts to rollout in Europe
- May 22, 2020: Huawei Nova 5i receiving May EMUI security update
- May 22, 2020: New update for Honor Band 5 fixes SpO2, Music Player and Notification issues
Note: The article will be updated.
EMUI 12 Rollout Schedule for Russia and Central Asia
Since January 2022, Huawei has started the rollout of stable EMUI 12 software updates in the global market. EMUI 12 comes with a brand new user interface, which is much better than EMUI 11. It also comes with new features and improvements to provide a next-level experience somehow similar to HarmonyOS.
Global Huawei consumers seem excited to install the latest EMUI 12 software system. The major Huawei, device market includes Europe, the Middle East, Russia, and more. Speaking about Russian Market has also a prominent smartphone with a large number of shipped units.
So, Huawei users are you belong to Russia and Central Asia? Yes! do you know about your device’s EMUI 12 rollout status and related information? Early this month, Huawei released an EMUI 12 rollout schedule for eligible devices worldwide.
The official schedule also contains information about EMUI 12 rollout for the Huawei devices available in Russia along with their current status. You can check the full roadmap below.
Updated on June 27, 2022:
EMUI 12 rollout schedule for Russia and Central Asia
- Huawei P40 Pro+: Completed (End of February 2022)
- Huawei Mate Xs: Completed (End of February 2022)
- Huawei Mate 30 Pro: Completed (End of February 2022)
- Huawei P40 Pro: Completed (Middle of February 2022)
- Huawei P40: Completed (End of February 2022)
- Huawei P40 Lite: Completed (Early March 2022)
- Huawei Mate 20: Completed ( Middle of May 2022)
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro: Completed (Early April 2022)
- Huawei Mate 20 RS Porsche Design: Completed (Middle of April 2022)
- Huawei Nova 5T: Completed (Middle of April 2022)
- Huawei P30: Pushing in batches (End of March 2022)
- Huawei P30 Pro: Pushing in batches (End of March 2022)
If you want to send us Tips, Update Screenshots, or a Message? connect with us here:
- Message us on Twitter
Huawei Enjoy 20 SE (EMUI 10) getting May 2022 security update
Launched in 2021, Huawei Enjoy 20 SE smartphone users have started collecting the May 2022 security update. The update installs the latest improvements for system security and stability to enhance the device’s functionality.
It has been a long time since the corresponding device users grabbed the improvement patch. Consequently, the previous version came with April 2022 security patch with several fixes for critical, high, and medium levels of CVEs for the device.
Similarly, the latest May 2022 security update for Huawei Enjoy 20 SE brings new fixes related to the audio functions, voice ID application, and other focal points of the system. Users can identify the update with the build number EMUI 10.1.1.173.
The update is appearing through the OTA medium and will hit the device in some days. In the meantime, users must ensure to keep checking the update section and also the My Huawei app that ultimately allows requesting the newest firmware version.
However, before moving on to the update procedure, users must understand the following instructions:
- The new update may have a huge package size, thus, users must use a stable Wi-Fi connection to download the software.
- Users must have the base EMUI version 10.1.1.172 for installing the latest update.
- Aside, users must verify the storage space beforehand, so that the software can fit in the phone easily.
- The smartphone must have a battery level of 45 percent for a fruitful installation procedure.
- Though the update would not harm any data, we suggest taking a backup of the device.
How to check for updates?
Just go to the Settings app of the phone menu. Further, swipe down and select System & Updates > Software Updates. Next, tap on the Check For Updates, and follow the on-screen norms. As you see a suitable update on the screen, select the Download & Install tab.
- This update improves system security with security patches
- May 2022 security patches have been integrated for better system security.
- Adapting model: Huawei Enjoy 20 SE PPA-AL20
Huawei Mate Xs EMUI 220.127.116.11 update is necessary to install
Huawei has started to rollout an EMUI 18.104.22.168 software update for the global version of Mate Xs 2 foldable phone, the phone users can get this update necessary rot improve the system security and improve the phone’s overall performance.
EMUI 22.214.171.124 software package has a size of 270MB and the update is currently expanding among consumers gradually. To be mentioned, the update has security patches released this month to fix the latest issues in EMUI firmware.
A few months ago, Huawei launched Mate Xs 2 foldable phone for consumers. The phone is available to purchase also in the global market, which is a matter of surprise.
While its Chinese version HarmonyOS 2.0 operating system, the global variant has EMUI 12 pre-installed, which is almost similar to the Chinese counterpart in terms of looks and feel.
Unlike the first generation Mate Xs, the Mate Xs 2 is equipped with a new processor Snapdragon 888 4G, featuring octa-core architecture – Octa-core, 1 x Cortex-X1 at 2.84 GHz + 3 x Cortex-A78 at 2.42 GHz + 4 x Cortex-A55 at 1.8 GHz. The phone also brings better graphics performance provided by Adreno 660 GPU.
Similar to the Mate Xs 2 and Huawei P50 Pro, the Chinese tech giant has kept Huawei Mate Xs 2’s camera department filed with new hardware capabilities. It features a 50MP triple rear camera system. While there’s a wide-angle camera ready to take your selfies up from the front.
Huawei Mate Xs EMUI 126.96.36.199 update is currently rolling in batches and you can download this firmware via Settings > System & updates and then tap on Software updates. From here you can follow the on-screen instructions to get the software update onboard.
However, before you move on to download this update, make sure you get the update instructions and understand them easily. We suggest you to get a backup of your important files to prevent unwanted deletion and then make sure you’ve sufficient battery backup to keep your phone up and running, while the update installs.
(source – huaweiblog)