These Huawei Mate 30 series users are now receiving the first beta version of EMUI 10.1. Unlike Huawei P30 series, the Huawei Mate 30 and Mate 30 pro getting a full-size OTA, and brings a number of new features.
More details linked below.
EMUI 10.1 first beta for Huawei Mate 30 and Mate 30 Pro comes with EMUI version 10.1.0.230 (C636E8R7P1log) and size of 4.26GB.
- This update is rolling out for 300 devices (each model, each market) that selected for EMUI 10.1 beta activity in the region.
- The update is rolling out in batches so it may take some time/days to reach your device
- The EMUI 10.1 rollout is yet to start in other regions.
HUAWEI Mate 30 Series EMUI 10.1 FIRST BETA CHANGELOG:
This update introduces EMUI 10.1, designed to deliver a fine-tuned user experience with a higher performance and more secure system.
This system, which is based on distributed technologies, enables you to seamlessly interact across devices and enjoy a diverse range of features, including mobile office, in different scenarios. Install this update to facilitate a more intelligent lifestyle.
Quality user interface:
Fingerprint animation: Adds three fingerprint unlock animation options.
Convenient Multi-Screen Collaboration:
Call answering: Allows you to pick up voice and video calls on your phone from your Huawei laptop.
File editing: Allows you to directly read and edit files on your phone from your Huawel laptop, and also share your phone’s network and sync notifications.
Comprehensive MeeTime features
Screen sharing: Enables you to share your current screen for easier communication during video call s. You can also write and draw on the screen, as if talking face to face with the other party.
Note: MeeTime is only available in certain countries.
Security: Integrates Android security patches released in April 2020 for improved system security.
1. This update will not erase your personal data, but we recommend that you back up any important data before updating.
2. If you encounter any issues during the update, please call the Huawei customer service hotline or visit a Huawei customer service center for assistance.
3. This system version can be rolled back to the official version of EMUI 10.0 in HiSuite. Rolling back the system version will erase your personal data. Please back up your data in advance.
Thanks, again Khoo for this tip.
Huawei releases December 2022 EMUI patch details
Huawei has released December 2022 EMUI security patch details for global smartphones. This update will soon start to rollout for the eligible models on top of new OTA software. Huawei is currently rolling out November 2022 security patch for flagship and mid-range devices. These phones will soon promote to a new firmware version.
Meanwhile, Huawei smartphone users are waiting for a new major software update. However, Huawei has not revealed any details about EMUI 13 or its rollout. As December could bring news about EMUI 13 that is much awaited.
Huawei releases these software updates in quarterly and monthly time spans. And aims to improve the phone’s stability, features, and performance on EMUI 12.0.1, EMUI 12.0.0, and EMUI 11.0.1.
According to the patch details, Huawei December 2022 EMUI patch fixes 17 high-level CVEs, 2 medium CVEs, and no new CVEs found in the low-level. On the other hand, the patches also apply fixes for several other issues found in the last build version.
Currently, we’ve not spotted December 2022 security patch rollout. However, you should grab this rollout as soon as it appears on your Huawei smartphone.
Below you can check all of the bugs and viruses fixed in the latest EMUI security bulletin.
CVE stands for Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures.
- CVE-2022-20414, CVE-2022-20441, CVE-2022-20445, CVE-2022-20446, CVE-2022-20448, CVE-2022-20450, CVE-2022-20451, CVE-2022-20453, CVE-2022-20454, CVE-2022-20462, CVE-2022-20463, CVE-2022-20465, CVE-2022-2209, CVE-2022-25724, CVE-2022-25743, CVE-2021-1050, CVE-2022-25741
- CVE-2022-20280, CVE-2022-20338
Already included in previous updates: CVE-2022-25748, CVE-2022-20394, CVE-2021-39673, CVE-2022-20410, CVE-2022-20351, CVE-2022-26472, CVE-2022-22078.
You can check for the latest software update, open Settings > tap on System & updates and then tap on Software updates and tap on CHECK FOR UPDATES. Afterward, the phone will check for the latest firmware rollout. However, it may take some time to release software updates for specific devices.
Hence, we suggest you also request new firmware via the My Huawei app and navigate to the Updates section.
Huawei EMUI December 2022 Updates List
We’re in December 2022 and Huawei is still sending November security patches for EMUI devices. If you receive these new rollouts, then don’t forget to grab them firsthand to improve your phone’s performance.
However, the wait for the next major Huawei EMUI version climbing new ladders. As every Huawei smartphone user wants to know when Huawei will rollout EMUI 13 or begin its Beta test. Meanwhile, Huawei has not drawn any specific lines to indicate the future of EMUI 13 for global users.
In the midst of these, Honor is rolling out EMUI 12 based Magic UI 5 for its smartphones. The user interface is identical to the based version and only the name has changed so far.
This EMUI 12 rollout for Honor devices is only noted in a few markets. While it may take some time to reach more models.
For now, Huawei continues to pack new build versions for the eligible models. Adding to this, the Huawei P30 series also grabs new firmware and it’s quite interesting. As the 2019 flagship is still getting new software updates to improve the performance of corresponding smartphones.
Yes, there are a lot of rollouts and there’s a lot that we can learn about these releases in a month. That’s why this Huawei EMUI December 2022 updates archive will keep you posted will all of the software upgrades.
December 3, 2022:
- Finally! November 2022 security patch is released for the Huawei Nova 5T quad camera device.
- Huawei Nova 7i is receiving a new build version 126.96.36.1997 that brings 250 megabytes of package size.
December 2, 2022:
- Huawei is seeding a brand new software build 188.8.131.527 for P40 Lite and you can grab it to improve the phone’s system capability.
December 1, 2022:
- Huawei Mate Xs 2 foldable smartphone is getting a new software update that brings November 2022 security patch.
- November 2022 patch is actively making interesting in Huawei Nova 9 SE and it’s expanding.
Note: This list will be updated continuously.
Huawei Nova 7 5G gets November 2022 EMUI update
According to the changelog, Huawei is rolling out November 2022 EMUI security update for Nova 7 5G smartphone with build version 184.108.40.206, upgrading from EMUI 220.127.116.11. You will have to download an OTA package size of 253 megabytes.
We suggest all of the Huawei Nova 7 5G users in the global market. This update is essential to bring a better security system. If the update is not available in the notification panel, check it via the instructions below.
Open Settings > visit System & updates > tap on Software updates and then check for the latest firmware version via on-screen steps. The flip side of the coin shows that you can fetch this update via the My Huawei app.
Below you can check the Huawei Nova 7 latest firmware changelog.
This update improves system security with security patches.
Integrates security patches released in November 2022 for improved system security.
- This update will not erase your personal data, it’s suggested that you back up any important data before updating.
- The update package will be deleted automatically after the update is complete.
- Ensure sufficient storage space to download OTA package.
To be noted, the software is expanding in batches and may take some to reach all of the available Huawei Nova 7 5G global users.
Thanks to our tipster – Mohammad