These Huawei Mate 30 series users are now receiving the first beta version of EMUI 10.1. Unlike Huawei P30 series, the Huawei Mate 30 and Mate 30 pro getting a full-size OTA, and brings a number of new features.
More details linked below.
EMUI 10.1 first beta for Huawei Mate 30 and Mate 30 Pro comes with EMUI version 10.1.0.230 (C636E8R7P1log) and size of 4.26GB.
- This update is rolling out for 300 devices (each model, each market) that selected for EMUI 10.1 beta activity in the region.
- The update is rolling out in batches so it may take some time/days to reach your device
- The EMUI 10.1 rollout is yet to start in other regions.
HUAWEI Mate 30 Series EMUI 10.1 FIRST BETA CHANGELOG:
This update introduces EMUI 10.1, designed to deliver a fine-tuned user experience with a higher performance and more secure system.
This system, which is based on distributed technologies, enables you to seamlessly interact across devices and enjoy a diverse range of features, including mobile office, in different scenarios. Install this update to facilitate a more intelligent lifestyle.
Quality user interface:
Fingerprint animation: Adds three fingerprint unlock animation options.
Convenient Multi-Screen Collaboration:
Call answering: Allows you to pick up voice and video calls on your phone from your Huawei laptop.
File editing: Allows you to directly read and edit files on your phone from your Huawel laptop, and also share your phone’s network and sync notifications.
Comprehensive MeeTime features
Screen sharing: Enables you to share your current screen for easier communication during video call s. You can also write and draw on the screen, as if talking face to face with the other party.
Note: MeeTime is only available in certain countries.
Security: Integrates Android security patches released in April 2020 for improved system security.
1. This update will not erase your personal data, but we recommend that you back up any important data before updating.
2. If you encounter any issues during the update, please call the Huawei customer service hotline or visit a Huawei customer service center for assistance.
3. This system version can be rolled back to the official version of EMUI 10.0 in HiSuite. Rolling back the system version will erase your personal data. Please back up your data in advance.
Thanks, again Khoo for this tip.