New update for Honor Band 5 brings Music Control widget optimization [CN Variants]
Honor is rolling out a new software update for its fitness wearable – Honor Band 5 in China. The update brings several new fixes and optimizes including the music control widget. (via RPRNA)
Recently the global version of Honor Band 5, Band 4 users started to face some issues regarding the Music Control, SpO2, and notifications after upgrading to April update.
Similar issues are noticed on the Huawei Band 4 Pro. However, it’s still unknown when the company will push new fixes for the global units to these users.
More information about this update linked below.
Honor Band 5 update Changelog:
- Adds traditional Chinese (Hong Kong).
- Optimizes the single-step experience.
- Optimizes the music control widget.
- Optimizes the alarm clock.
This new update for Honor Band 5 comes with version 188.8.131.52 and comes with a small package size of 9.27 MB.
Most of the users are facing the issues on version 184.108.40.206 but it is not confirmed whether this update solves the new problems.
Want to send us updates screenshots/information? connect here – [email protected] or you can also direct message us on Twitter.
- Upgrade time is about 20 minutes.
- Make sure your battery is above 20% before starting the update.
- Make sure that the Bluetooth connection is maintained during the upgrade process.
HOW TO UPDATE:
- Connect the Huawei Band 5 to your phone using the Huawei Health app
- Open the Huawei Health app, touch Devices
- Touch the device name
- Choose Firmware update, then follow the onscreen instructions to update your band if there are any new updates.
Honor Band 5 and 4 stopped showing ‘Notification Details’ after April update