Recently the global version of Honor Band 5, Band 4 users started to face some issues regarding the Music Control, SpO2, and notifications after upgrading to April update.
Similar issues are noticed on the Huawei Band 4 Pro. However, it’s still unknown when the company will push new fixes for the global units to these users.
More information about this update linked below.
Honor Band 5 update Changelog:
- Adds traditional Chinese (Hong Kong).
- Optimizes the single-step experience.
- Optimizes the music control widget.
- Optimizes the alarm clock.
This new update for Honor Band 5 comes with version 22.214.171.124 and comes with a small package size of 9.27 MB.
Most of the users are facing the issues on version 126.96.36.199 but it is not confirmed whether this update solves the new problems.
Want to send us updates screenshots/information? connect here – firstname.lastname@example.org or you can also direct message us on Twitter.
- Upgrade time is about 20 minutes.
- Make sure your battery is above 20% before starting the update.
- Make sure that the Bluetooth connection is maintained during the upgrade process.
HOW TO UPDATE:
- Connect the Huawei Band 5 to your phone using the Huawei Health app
- Open the Huawei Health app, touch Devices
- Touch the device name
- Choose Firmware update, then follow the onscreen instructions to update your band if there are any new updates.
Huawei Nova 7i is the latest one to upgrade with November 2022 EMUI update
Huawei Nova 7i is the latest smartphone to upgrade with November 2022 EMUI software update. However, we’ve not noted any major changes in the changelog. Therefore, it only contains November 2022 EMUI update to improve the security of the Huawei Nova 7i smartphone.
Still, we’re waiting for a major installation that may come next year as EMUI 13 but there’s no clue of its release for the time being. Meanwhile, we suggest you grab this rollout as soon as it appears on your Huawei Nova 7i device.
To be mentioned, Huawei Nova 7i’s latest firmware brings the EMUI version 188.8.131.527 and a package size of 250 megabytes. You can grab this new software update via Settings or via the My Huawei app.
This update integrates Security patches released in November 2022 for improved system security. For more information, please visit the official Huawei website.
Thanks to the tipster – Pillar Man
- This update will not erase your personal data but it’s recommended that you back up any important file before the update procedure.
- If you face any issues during installation, please contact Huawei customer services.
- The update package will be deleted right after the installation.
- Make sure to maintain sufficient space on your phone to store the downloaded OTA package.
To be mentioned, Huawei is releasing this software update in batches and it may take some time to reach your Nova 7i model.
Huawei Watch GT 3 SE gets new watch faces with December 2022 update
Huawei is sending a new December 2022 update for the new Watch GT 3 SE smartwatch in the global market. On the other hand, it brings a number of new features for smartwatch users that you may be interested to explore.
According to the information, Huawei Watch GT 3 SE is getting December 2022 update that is tagged with HarmonyOS 184.108.40.206 version. There’s also an OTA package size of 388 megabytes.
In terms of features, Huawei has a new customizable watch faces feature in the Watch GT 3 SE that allows you to match your outfit. It also adds a quick reply feature for social media and video calling apps.
The update also optimizes the smartwatch to provide a better user experience.
Below you can check the complete changelog for this update.
- More personalized watch faces have been added with this update, including customizable watch faces
- Style watch faces added. Take a photo of your outfit and your phone to see watch faces that match the style and colors of your outfit.
- Allowed quick response to VK and Skype IMs via watch when connected to an Android or EMUI phone.
- Running Ability index support for indoor running.
To download this software update, open the Huawei Health app, select your smartwatch and scroll down to check for the latest firmware.
Huawei Nova 5T finally gets November 2022 EMUI update
According to the information coming from our tipster, Huawei Nova 5T is receiving the long-awaited November 2022 EMUI security update with EMUI 12 version 220.127.116.11. The package size of this update is 262 megabytes size.
To be mentioned, we’ve been speculating this firmware since last month and it’s now out for the device. However, it doesn’t bring any major changes in terms of features or optimizations.
On the other hand, we’re also anticipating EMUI 13 but still, there’s no news about its release for Huawei smartphones. Meanwhile, Huawei Nova 5T is one of the devices that could receive this major software but it’s not confirmed for the time being.
An interesting fact about this rollout you should remember is that the November 2022 update is out in batches for Huawei Nova 5T smartphone owners. However, you can check for the new software update via the following software update.
Get this new build version via Settings > System & updates > tap on Software updates and check for the new firmware once it’s fetched for your smartphone. Don’t ignore that you are suggested to make a backup of important data to refrain from unwanted data loss.
Also, the traces of the OTA update will be removed as the firmware completes the installation.
Huawei Nova 5T was launched with EMUI 9.0 and upgraded to EMUI 12. From the hardware side, this phone will get you a 6.26-inch display with 16.7 million colors, FHD+ resolution (2340 x 1080 pixels), 97% screen-to-body ratio.
The phone is powered by Kirin 980 octa-core chipset along with Mali-G76 GPU for better graphics performance.
The phone sips power from a 3750 mAh battery that could recharge with a 22.5W supercharger. Other than that, the phone has a stylish design that looks dazzling at all lights.