After last month’s update, Honor Band 5 users had been facing numerous issues with core features such as SpO2, Music Player widgets, notifications, and more. These issues occurred on almost every Band 5 devices.
By taking note of these issues, Honor has now released a new software update for the Honor Band 5. This update fixes these issues and more.
We recommend these users to download the latest version to get the latest fixes.
Full update detailed below.
- Fixes some known issues.
This update comes with firmware version 188.8.131.52 and comes with a package size of 3.49 MB.
Want to send us updates screenshots/information? connect here – email@example.com or you can also direct message us on Twitter.
- Upgrade time is about 20 minutes.
- Make sure your battery is above 20% before starting the update.
- Make sure that the Bluetooth connection is maintained during the upgrade process.
HOW TO UPDATE:
- Connect the Huawei Band 5 to your phone using the Huawei Health app
- Open the Huawei Health app, touch Devices
- Touch the device name
- Choose Firmware update, then follow the onscreen instructions to update your band if there are any new updates.
Thanks to the tipster – Ethan