Huawei has released a new update for Huawei Watch GT 2e, the update has some new features including the Remote Camera shooting that allows users to operate the phone’s camera app using the watch and capture images.
Update information linked below:
Huawei Watch GT 2e May Update Changelog:
- Added a feature that automatically detects that you are exercising and exercise mode.
- Remote camera shooting feature added (Huawei phone with EMUI 10.1 or later required).
- Improves system stability.
The latest update for Huawei Watch GT 2e comes with software version 188.8.131.52 and an update package size of 17.56MB.
Note: The update is rolling out in batches so it may take some time/days to reach out to your wearables.
A few things to know before the update:
- The update progress in the app is just for transferring the update package, it still needs to be installed on the watch for the update to complete.
- The watch needs to have at least 20% battery to update.
How to update Huawei Watch GT 2e:
Connect the watch to your phone using the Huawei Health app, open the app, touch Devices, touch the device name, choose Firmware update, then follow the onscreen instructions to update your watch if there are any new updates.
Thanks to the tipster – Ailesi