EMUI 10.1 is the latest software version based on Android 10, launched pre-installed with Huawei P40 series, and comes with new features, changes, and improvements to provide an enhanced user experience.
EMUI 10.1 is based on the foundation distributed technology and comes with new features such as Huawei MeeTime and more Multi-screen Collaboration capabilities to let users the full advantage of multiple devices once, Celia voice assistant, Cross-device photo gallery, 3D AOD, Multi-Device control panel for better multi-tasking and more.
This article will bring you the latest news, rollout date, features, and more. That’ll keep you up to date with all of the information regarding EMUI 10.1.
EMUI 10.1 ROLLOUT:
EMUI 10.1 ELIGIBLE DEVICES:
EMUI 10.1 FEATURES:
EMUI 10.1 LATEST NEWS:
- August 12, 2020: [Update: Honor View20] Magic UI 3.1 (EMUI 10.1) starts to rollout for Honor 20 in India
- August 7, 2020: Huawei Nova 5T receiving EMUI 10.1 in Ghana (West Africa), followed by July 2020 security update
- August 4, 2020: (Update: Mexico) Huawei Nova 5T EMUI 10.1 update status [August 4, 2020]
- July 25, 2020: [Update: Three UK] Huawei Mate 20 and 20 Pro receiving EMUI 10.1
- July 24, 2020: EMUI 10.1 begin to rollout for Huawei Nova 5T in UK
- July 23, 2020: [Rogers Canada] EMUI 10.1 starts to rollout for Huawei P30 series
- July 22, 2020: Huawei P30 series receiving EMUI 10.1 in Mexico (North America), followed by Network optimizations
- July 21, 2020: Huawei Nova 5T users in South Africa receiving EMUI 10.1
- July 21, 2020: Honor 20 and 20 Pro starts getting Magic UI 3.1 (EMUI 10.1) in the Middle East
- July 20, 2020: Huawei Mate 20 X (4G) receiving EMUI 10.1 in the UK with colorful AOD
- July 19, 2020: (Update: July 19) Huawei Nova 5T EMUI 10.1 update status [Countries]
- July 18, 2020: Magic UI 3.1 (EMUI 10.1) rollout for Honor View20 begins in the Middle East
- July 16, 2020: Huawei Nova 5T EMUI 10.1 rollout begins in the Middle East
- July 13, 2020: EMUI 10.1 for Huawei Mate 20 and 20 Pro rolling out in Philippines (Southeast Asia)
- July 13, 2020: Breaking: Honor View20 starts getting Magic UI 3.1/EMUI 10.1 in Europe
- July 12, 2020: Huawei Nova 5T users started receiving EMUI 10.1 in Europe
- July 11, 2020: Huawei Mate X and Mate Xs gets stable EMUI 10.1
- July 10, 2020: Breaking: Magic UI 3.1/EMUI 10.1 rollout begins for Honor 20 and Honor 20 Pro in Europe
- July 8, 2020: EMUI 10.1 for Huawei P30 and P30 Pro released in Dominican Republic and Central Asia
- July 8, 2020: EMUI 10.1 for Huawei Mate 20 and 20 Pro expanding in South Africa and the Middle East
- July 8, 2020: EMUI 10.1 begins to roll out for Huawei Mate 20 X 4G
- July 8, 2020: [Update: Serbia] EMUI 10.1 rolling out for Huawei P30 and P30 Pro
- July 7, 2020: [EE UK] EMUI 10.1 out for Huawei P30 and P30 Pro
- July 6, 2020: EMUI 10.1 rollout for Huawei P30 and P30 Pro in Canada will start this month
- July 5, 2020: EMUI 10.1 for Huawei Mate 20 and 20 Pro reaches UK
- July 4, 2020: EMUI 10.1 for Huawei Mate 20 and 20 Pro rolling in Denmark and Poland
- July 3, 2020: Huawei P30 and P30 Pro users in South Africa starts receiving EMUI 10.1
- July 1, 2020: Breaking: Huawei Mate 20 X 5G begin receiving EMUI 10.1 in Europe
EMUI 12 Rollout Schedule for Russia and Central Asia
Since January 2022, Huawei has started the rollout of stable EMUI 12 software updates in the global market. EMUI 12 comes with a brand new user interface, which is much better than EMUI 11. It also comes with new features and improvements to provide a next-level experience somehow similar to HarmonyOS.
Global Huawei consumers seem excited to install the latest EMUI 12 software system. The major Huawei, device market includes Europe, the Middle East, Russia, and more. Speaking about Russian Market has also a prominent smartphone with a large number of shipped units.
So, Huawei users are you belong to Russia and Central Asia? Yes! do you know about your device’s EMUI 12 rollout status and related information? Early this month, Huawei released an EMUI 12 rollout schedule for eligible devices worldwide.
The official schedule also contains information about EMUI 12 rollout for the Huawei devices available in Russia along with their current status. You can check the full roadmap below.
Updated on June 27, 2022:
EMUI 12 rollout schedule for Russia and Central Asia
- Huawei P40 Pro+: Completed (End of February 2022)
- Huawei Mate Xs: Completed (End of February 2022)
- Huawei Mate 30 Pro: Completed (End of February 2022)
- Huawei P40 Pro: Completed (Middle of February 2022)
- Huawei P40: Completed (End of February 2022)
- Huawei P40 Lite: Completed (Early March 2022)
- Huawei Mate 20: Completed ( Middle of May 2022)
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro: Completed (Early April 2022)
- Huawei Mate 20 RS Porsche Design: Completed (Middle of April 2022)
- Huawei Nova 5T: Completed (Middle of April 2022)
- Huawei P30: Pushing in batches (End of March 2022)
- Huawei P30 Pro: Pushing in batches (End of March 2022)
If you want to send us Tips, Update Screenshots, or a Message? connect with us here:
- Message us on Twitter
Huawei Enjoy 20 SE (EMUI 10) getting May 2022 security update
Launched in 2021, Huawei Enjoy 20 SE smartphone users have started collecting the May 2022 security update. The update installs the latest improvements for system security and stability to enhance the device’s functionality.
It has been a long time since the corresponding device users grabbed the improvement patch. Consequently, the previous version came with April 2022 security patch with several fixes for critical, high, and medium levels of CVEs for the device.
Similarly, the latest May 2022 security update for Huawei Enjoy 20 SE brings new fixes related to the audio functions, voice ID application, and other focal points of the system. Users can identify the update with the build number EMUI 10.1.1.173.
The update is appearing through the OTA medium and will hit the device in some days. In the meantime, users must ensure to keep checking the update section and also the My Huawei app that ultimately allows requesting the newest firmware version.
However, before moving on to the update procedure, users must understand the following instructions:
- The new update may have a huge package size, thus, users must use a stable Wi-Fi connection to download the software.
- Users must have the base EMUI version 10.1.1.172 for installing the latest update.
- Aside, users must verify the storage space beforehand, so that the software can fit in the phone easily.
- The smartphone must have a battery level of 45 percent for a fruitful installation procedure.
- Though the update would not harm any data, we suggest taking a backup of the device.
How to check for updates?
Just go to the Settings app of the phone menu. Further, swipe down and select System & Updates > Software Updates. Next, tap on the Check For Updates, and follow the on-screen norms. As you see a suitable update on the screen, select the Download & Install tab.
- This update improves system security with security patches
- May 2022 security patches have been integrated for better system security.
- Adapting model: Huawei Enjoy 20 SE PPA-AL20
Huawei Mate Xs EMUI 188.8.131.52 update is necessary to install
Huawei has started to rollout an EMUI 184.108.40.206 software update for the global version of Mate Xs 2 foldable phone, the phone users can get this update necessary rot improve the system security and improve the phone’s overall performance.
EMUI 220.127.116.11 software package has a size of 270MB and the update is currently expanding among consumers gradually. To be mentioned, the update has security patches released this month to fix the latest issues in EMUI firmware.
A few months ago, Huawei launched Mate Xs 2 foldable phone for consumers. The phone is available to purchase also in the global market, which is a matter of surprise.
While its Chinese version HarmonyOS 2.0 operating system, the global variant has EMUI 12 pre-installed, which is almost similar to the Chinese counterpart in terms of looks and feel.
Unlike the first generation Mate Xs, the Mate Xs 2 is equipped with a new processor Snapdragon 888 4G, featuring octa-core architecture – Octa-core, 1 x Cortex-X1 at 2.84 GHz + 3 x Cortex-A78 at 2.42 GHz + 4 x Cortex-A55 at 1.8 GHz. The phone also brings better graphics performance provided by Adreno 660 GPU.
Similar to the Mate Xs 2 and Huawei P50 Pro, the Chinese tech giant has kept Huawei Mate Xs 2’s camera department filed with new hardware capabilities. It features a 50MP triple rear camera system. While there’s a wide-angle camera ready to take your selfies up from the front.
Huawei Mate Xs EMUI 18.104.22.168 update is currently rolling in batches and you can download this firmware via Settings > System & updates and then tap on Software updates. From here you can follow the on-screen instructions to get the software update onboard.
However, before you move on to download this update, make sure you get the update instructions and understand them easily. We suggest you to get a backup of your important files to prevent unwanted deletion and then make sure you’ve sufficient battery backup to keep your phone up and running, while the update installs.
(source – huaweiblog)