EMUI 10.1 is the latest software version based on Android 10, launched pre-installed with Huawei P40 series, and comes with new features, changes, and improvements to provide an enhanced user experience.
EMUI 10.1 is based on the foundation distributed technology and comes with new features such as Huawei MeeTime and more Multi-screen Collaboration capabilities to let users the full advantage of multiple devices once, Celia voice assistant, Cross-device photo gallery, 3D AOD, Multi-Device control panel for better multi-tasking and more.
This article will bring you the latest news, rollout date, features, and more. That’ll keep you up to date with all of the information regarding EMUI 10.1.
EMUI 10.1 ROLLOUT:
EMUI 10.1 ELIGIBLE DEVICES:
EMUI 10.1 FEATURES:
EMUI 10.1 LATEST NEWS:
- August 12, 2020: [Update: Honor View20] Magic UI 3.1 (EMUI 10.1) starts to rollout for Honor 20 in India
- August 7, 2020: Huawei Nova 5T receiving EMUI 10.1 in Ghana (West Africa), followed by July 2020 security update
- August 4, 2020: (Update: Mexico) Huawei Nova 5T EMUI 10.1 update status [August 4, 2020]
- July 25, 2020: [Update: Three UK] Huawei Mate 20 and 20 Pro receiving EMUI 10.1
- July 24, 2020: EMUI 10.1 begin to rollout for Huawei Nova 5T in UK
- July 23, 2020: [Rogers Canada] EMUI 10.1 starts to rollout for Huawei P30 series
- July 22, 2020: Huawei P30 series receiving EMUI 10.1 in Mexico (North America), followed by Network optimizations
- July 21, 2020: Huawei Nova 5T users in South Africa receiving EMUI 10.1
- July 21, 2020: Honor 20 and 20 Pro starts getting Magic UI 3.1 (EMUI 10.1) in the Middle East
- July 20, 2020: Huawei Mate 20 X (4G) receiving EMUI 10.1 in the UK with colorful AOD
- July 19, 2020: (Update: July 19) Huawei Nova 5T EMUI 10.1 update status [Countries]
- July 18, 2020: Magic UI 3.1 (EMUI 10.1) rollout for Honor View20 begins in the Middle East
- July 16, 2020: Huawei Nova 5T EMUI 10.1 rollout begins in the Middle East
- July 13, 2020: EMUI 10.1 for Huawei Mate 20 and 20 Pro rolling out in Philippines (Southeast Asia)
- July 13, 2020: Breaking: Honor View20 starts getting Magic UI 3.1/EMUI 10.1 in Europe
- July 12, 2020: Huawei Nova 5T users started receiving EMUI 10.1 in Europe
- July 11, 2020: Huawei Mate X and Mate Xs gets stable EMUI 10.1
- July 10, 2020: Breaking: Magic UI 3.1/EMUI 10.1 rollout begins for Honor 20 and Honor 20 Pro in Europe
- July 8, 2020: EMUI 10.1 for Huawei P30 and P30 Pro released in Dominican Republic and Central Asia
- July 8, 2020: EMUI 10.1 for Huawei Mate 20 and 20 Pro expanding in South Africa and the Middle East
- July 8, 2020: EMUI 10.1 begins to roll out for Huawei Mate 20 X 4G
- July 8, 2020: [Update: Serbia] EMUI 10.1 rolling out for Huawei P30 and P30 Pro
- July 7, 2020: [EE UK] EMUI 10.1 out for Huawei P30 and P30 Pro
- July 6, 2020: EMUI 10.1 rollout for Huawei P30 and P30 Pro in Canada will start this month
- July 5, 2020: EMUI 10.1 for Huawei Mate 20 and 20 Pro reaches UK
- July 4, 2020: EMUI 10.1 for Huawei Mate 20 and 20 Pro rolling in Denmark and Poland
- July 3, 2020: Huawei P30 and P30 Pro users in South Africa starts receiving EMUI 10.1
- July 1, 2020: Breaking: Huawei Mate 20 X 5G begin receiving EMUI 10.1 in Europe
Huawei: Why have you forgot about these phones for EMUI 12, they are excellent
Yes! We’re moving towards EMUI 13 and EMUI 12 is rolling out in the air. However, we also want to point out some phones that Huawei forgot to give EMUI 12, as they are also among the top options in the market.
Yes, there are some important phones that we need to note on behalf of Huawei and why the company forgot to give them a major upgrade, such as EMUI 12.
This is a full-screen phone that reaches at 6.63 inches with FHD+ resolution, it is powered by a MediaTek Helio G80 octa-core processor.
The phone has quad rear camera 64 MP (f/1.8 aperture) + 8 MP (120 Ultra-Wide Angle Lens, f/2.4 aperture) + 2 MP (Depth Lens, f/2.4 aperture) + 2 MP (Macro Lens, f/2.4 aperture).
This phone equips 6.67 inches of TFT LCD and FHD+ resolution. On the other hand, the phone is the first in the Huawei cadre to feature a top center hole punch design.
It has a Kirin 710A octa-core processor. It also brings powerful rear camera system including 48 MP (f/1.8 aperture) + 8 MP (120 Ultra-Wide Angle Lens, f/2.4 aperture) + 2 MP (Depth Lens, f/2.4 aperture) + 2 MP (Macro Lens, f/2.4 aperture).
It sports 6.4 inches of TFT display and HD+ resolution and is powered by a Mediatek MT6762R octa-core chipset with IMG GE8320 650 MHz.
The phone has triple camera setup 13 MP (f/1.8 aperture) + 5 MP (Wide Angle Lens, f/2.2 aperture) + 2 MP (f/2.4 aperture), AF. On the front side, it provides an 8MP selfie camera.
This is a budget device and it has a very unique design. It is a handy phone with a 5.45-inch screen and HD+ resolution. There are two cameras in total – one on the rear and one on the front.
Despite their different specs, all of these phone ships with pre-installed EMUI 10.1 software. However, they’ve not received any further upgrades such as EMUI 12.
If they didn’t get EMUI 12, do you think, Huawei will give these a slot in EMUI 13 upgrade plan? We’ll figure it out and keep you posted.
Ensure Huawei P50 Pro security with EMUI September 2022 update
Huawei P50 Pro smartphone is a perfect example of what you see is what you get in terms of features, specification, and design. And to maintain its compatibility Huawei kick off regular updates. Likewise, the latest EMUI September 2022 security update for the Huawei P50 Pro helps to patch the security gap.
September 2022 patch fixes:
EMUI September 2022 security patch fixes Common Vulnerability Exposure (CVE) for the numerous software threats and defects. There are also 10 fixes for CVEs at the high level, 7 fixes for CVEs at the medium level, and 0 remedies for CVEs at the low level.
Meanwhile, the latest update helps to improve the security status of your Huawei P50 Pro smartphone to give you a better user experience. You can identify this latest update through EMUI 188.8.131.524 (C432E3R4P1), which is currently rolling out in the European market.
We recommend to you grab this update as soon as it reaches your Huawei P50 Pro smartphone. To maintain its efficiency and compatibility in to fight further bugs and issues.
Will Huawei P50 Pro brings XMAGE camera technology?
The Huawei XMAGE camera technology is the newest and biggest badge in the world of photography. After the Mate 50 series, we had strong convictions that the upcoming Huawei P50 Pro would be the next smartphone to integrate XMAGE features.
Recently a famous Weibo tipster shared a post with the Huawei P50 Pro image on his page. As per the tipster, with the release of the new P50 Pro handset, the business will start including the adaptor. Users are spared the hassle of running out to buy extra equipment to charge their new smartphone.
The tipster has not added anything like processors or any other important specs aside from the interrogative twitch. To present, neither analysts nor Huawei have confirmed any reports regarding the forthcoming P50 Pro smartphone.
Have you used Double Tap feature of EMUI 12 copied by Android 12?
To some extent, Huawei EMUI 12 is similar to Android 12, including features, gestures, and many more but capability such as a large folder makes it better. Aside from that EMUI 12 greatness, today we up the Double Tap feature of Android 12, which is similar to EMUI 12 double tap to work smart and quickly by just tapping on the screen.
The feature enables you to change your settings so that actions like turning on the flashlight and taking screenshots may be performed by double-tapping the on-screen of your phone.
However, for the Android 12 devices, this feature is known as the Quick Tap and for the Huawei EMUI 12 devices, it knows as the Double Tap feature. Notably, the feature is available only on the compatible Huawei device, just check and experience this double tap feature.
Android 12 Quick tap feature:
You can switch the function on or off once you get there. You can choose from a variety of actions if you enable the double-tap gesture. They comprise to let you capture a screenshot, Turn on Google Assistant, media, playback or pause, launch the recent apps window, Notification dropdown is displayed, activating a particular app.
- Open the Settings
- Then System
- Now the Gestures
EMUI 12 Double tap feature:
Huawei larger screen devices can benefit most from the functionality because it makes it simpler to turn on the screen from across the table without having to mess with the controls.
However, if you having trouble searching the Double tap on your Huawei device then once reboot, you will find a new ‘double tap’ feature located in the settings options.
To enable the feature you can visit the Settings option>then Accessibility features > from Shortcuts & gestures, Wake screen and enable Raise to wake or Double-tap screen to wake.
This Quick Tap feature on your EMUI 12 devices will definitely give you a better user experience and let you give a smart and time-saving operation. If you are an EMUI 12 device user and have used this feature then must share your experience with the user.
And if you are unaware of the double tap feature so far, then enable it on your devices now to take advantage of the double tap feature. However, it is as similar to the Android 12 feature Quick Tap but still, Huawei needs to do some improvements to it to make it compatible with all devices.
If you want to send us Tips, Update Screenshots, or a Message? connect with us here:
- Message us on Twitter