Stable EMUI 10.1 rolling out for Huawei Mate 30 Series (CN Models – OTA)
Huawei has started to rollout stable EMUI 10.1 for the users of Huawei Mate 30 series. This new rollout opens an upgrade for both Beta and Non-Beta users of the Mate 30 devices in China.
Huawei Mate 30 series is one of the first smartphones to test the EMUI 10.1 along with the P30 series. And Following a number of beta updates, Huawei has now finally started to wrap up this BETA activity.
Details linked below.
Want to send us updates screenshots/information? connect here – [email protected] or message us on Twitter.
EMUI 10.1 VERSIONS:
Full OTA: Huawei Mate 30 series users on EMUI 10.0 receiving a full OTA with EMUI version 10.1.0.126 and 4.63 in size. Users required to be on EMUI 10.0.0.205.
Stable Patch: Existing EMUI 10.1 beta testers receiving a stable EMUI 10.1 patch with version 10.1.0.126. The Beta version required to be on EMUI 10.1.0.119.
Note: The update is rolling out in batches for Chinese models.
Models Receiving EMUI 10.1:
Huawei Mate 30 (4G) – TAS-AL00
Huawei Mate 30 (4G) – TAS-TL00
Huawei Mate 30 (5G) – TAS-AN00
Huawei Mate 30 Pro (4G) – LIO-AL00
Huawei Mate 30 Pro (4G) – LIO-TL00
Huawei Mate 30 Pro (5G) – LIO-AN00
Huawei Mate 30 RS Porsche – LIO-AN00P
EMUI 10.1 rollout for Huawei Mate 30 series global users likely to start by June 2020.
Tip. We recommend you to back up any important data before updating, safety measures.
How to update Huawei Mate 30 Series:
- Open Settings
- Click on System & updates
- Click on Software update
- Click on CHECK FOR UPDATES
- Click on Download and install
EMUI 10.1 ChangeLog:
This update introduces EMUI 10.1, designed to deliver a finer-tuned user experience with a higher performance and more secure system. This operating system, based on distributed technologies, enables you to seamlessly interact across devices and enjoy a diverse range of practical features, such as MeeTime and mobile office, in different scenarios. Install this update to facilitate a more intelligent life style.
Quality user interface:
Fingerprint animation: Adds two fingerprint unlock animation options. Go to Settings> Biometrics & password> Fingerprint ID, input your lock screen password as required, then touch Fingerprint animation to select your preferred option.
Always On Display: Adds a tri -dimensional (3D) clock style option to Always On Display. Go to Settings> Home screen & wallpaper> Always On Display to try it out.
Multi-Window: Allows you to multitask with ease in Split-screen mode, and send messages using a floating window while watching videos or playing games. Swipe in from the left or right edge of the screen and pause to display the Multi-Window dock. Hold an app icon in the dock and drag it to the side of the screen to enter split-screen view, or touch an app icon to display it in a floating window.
Multi-Device Control Panel: Allows you to connect to your devices more easily by using the Multi-Device Control Panel, such as when connecting to your audio input or output device during music and video playback. Swipe up from the left or right of the bottom edge when the screen is unlocked to access the Multi-Device Control Panel. Go to Settings> More connections> Multi-Device Collaboration to try it out.
Dark mode: Adds Dark mode support for more third-party apps.
Convenient Multi-Device Collaboration:
Call answering: Allows you to pick up voice and video calls on your phone from your Huawei laptop.
File editing: Allows you to directly read and edit files on your phone from your Huawei laptop, and also share your phone’s network and sync notifications.
Comprehensive MeeTime features:
Screen sharing: Enables you to share your current screen for easier communication during video calls. You can also write and draw on the screen, as if talking face to face with the other party.
More handy features:
Multi-device browsing: Introduces the Multi-device browsing capability to Gallery, allowing you to view, search, and share your photos and videos on any of your Huawei devices (including phones, tablets, and smart TVs) that are logged in to your HUAWEI ID, on the same home WLAN network, and have Bluetooth turned on.
Thanks, Kausikh for the tip,
Huawei EMUI March 2023 Updates List
Huawei has released March 2023 EMUI security patch details for global users and updates are flying everywhere among global smartphones. On the other hand, most Huawei phones have already received February 2023 security patch.
Huawei rolls out these software upgrades to improve the user experience. Therefore, it’s recommended that you install the latest firmware to keep your smartphone up to date with the latest security solutions. That’s not it, Huawei could also send some system patches for performance improvement, which you can check manually via Settings.
Meanwhile, users are eagerly waiting for a new major upgrade – EMUI 13. Interestingly, March also going silent, as we move half-way-through this month. It’s been a year since EMUI 12 made its debut and still, users now asking for Huawei’s take on EMUI 13 release for old devices.
Other than this, Huawei is also preparing to launch the Huawei P60 series, which will bring a number of new technologies. Furthermore, it could come with various new features, which may later be added to EMUI software. Yet, none of these are confirmed officially.
But we’ll keep you posted with all of the latest development in this story.
Until then, check all the Huawei EMUI software updates rolling out in March 2023.
March 25, 2023:
- Huawei Nova Y70 receives 18.104.22.168 software with March 2023 security patch for better system security.
- Huawei Nova 9 gets EMUI 22.214.171.1246 with a number of new optimizations including display, apps, system, and stability.
March 21, 2023:
- Huawei P40 Lite users in Europe are getting firmware version 126.96.36.1998 with the latest security patch solutions.
- The latest feature-packed Huawei Mate 50 Pro software update for global users is reaching more places, allowing them to experience the latest additions on the go.
March 20, 2023:
- Huawei is sending a new software update for the Huawei P50 Pro smartphone in the global market that comes with March 2023 security update and firmware version 188.8.131.522.
March 18, 2023:
Huawei Mate 50 Pro in the global market is getting a new software update that comes with EMUI version 184.108.40.206 and a package size of 867 megabytes. However, the changelog of this update is more interesting because there are a lot of changes inside.
According to the information, Huawei is sending new camera improvements for better photography, it also has apps and sound quality optimizations. Furthermore, you will latest solutions for better system performance and security. Read more here.
March 10, 2023:
- Huawei Mate 40 Pro is one of the first smartphones to get the March 2023 security update, it’s EMUI firmware version is 220.127.116.117.
March 9, 2023:
- Huawei Nova 8i, Nova Y61, and Nova Y60 are grabbing February 2023 security update with EMUI version 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, and 126.96.36.199 for Nova 8i, Y61, and Y60 respectively.
March 7, 2023:
- Huawei Nova 7 is receiving a new firmware update that comes with build version 188.8.131.52, which improves the phone’s security by featuring EMUI February 2023 patch.
March 6, 2023:
- Huawei Mate 40 Pro is getting a new software update in the global market that comes with February 2023 security patch and it has EMUI version 184.108.40.2062.
March 4, 2023:
- Huawei FreeBuds 5i is up to grab a new system stability firmware upgrade that improves these earbuds’ performance.
- Huawei P40 Lite can now download February 2023 security patch via OTA and the version is 220.127.116.118.
March 3, 2023:
- Huawei Nova 10 series is one of the earliest phones to launch with pre-installed EMUI 12 and now the Chinese tech maker is sending February 2023 security update for this smartphone in the global market.
March 2, 2023:
- Huawei has released a new software update for the P30 Pro flagship with version 18.104.22.168 and it comes with February 2023 security patch for improved system safety. While, users of this phone want to fix the blur issue that is occurring on the main camera of the flagship.
Huawei Nova 9 gets EMUI 22.214.171.1246 with new improvements
Huawei is rolling out a brand new software update for the Huawei Nova 9 smartphone and it comes with EMUI 126.96.36.1996 version. Don’t forget that it is a global model and the company has loaded the changelog with new improvements and optimizations.
EMUI 188.8.131.526 brings new optimizations for display, which resolves uncertain behavior and improves the phone screen’s efficiency. Huawei is also improving Huawei Nova 9’s network quality in certain situations, resolving son known issues to provide an uninterrupted user experience.
Also, Huawei is removing the pre-installed Link Now app, which the company has discontinued last year. Link Now was an online collaboration platform with services such as instant messaging, video conferencing, and online learning. You can choose different services on different occasions for better productivity at your work and study.
Lastly, Huawei is installing fresh system stability improvements for better smartphone performance. Notably, the EMUI 184.108.40.2066 software update for Huawei Nova 9 comes with a 1.85 GB package size. This is big enough and surely brings changes to the system’s performance.
You should know that this upgrade is rolling out in batches and we suggest you get the OTA as soon as it arrives on the notifications panel.
Amid this release, Huawei Nova 9 users are also concerned about the EMUI 13 upgrade. This is quite a reasonable question and Huawei Nova 9 is a worthy phone to receive the next generation of EMUI software.
Speaking of which, the company is currently testing EMUI 13 on top flagships – P50 series, P50 Pocket, and Mate Xs 2 smartphones. However, the availability is limited to a few markets/regions. We hope that Huawei Nova 9 will soon get a slot to test the new EMUI version.
Huawei Nova 9:
This phone packs a 6.57-inch screen, 1.07 billion colors, an OLED panel, and up to 120Hz of refresh rate. It is powered by Snapdragon 778G chip and equips a 50MP quad rear camera system.
Thanks to the tipster, Marco for this amazing tip
Huawei Nova Y70 gets March 2023 EMUI update
Huawei Nova Y70 is getting a March 2023 software update in the global market that comes with EMUI version 220.127.116.11 and the patch is out with 244 megabytes of OTA package size.
Huawei Nova Y70 is running EMUI 12 software update and the company is working on the next major software upgrade for the smartphone. However, there’s no confirmation available about the EMUI 13 beta for this device.
Huawei is sending this upgrade of the smartphone gradually and it improves the phone’s security against threats.
Users of Huawei Nova Y70 can download the March 2023 software update with the OTA notifications. However, you can switch to the manual method to download the update immediately, in just a few simple steps:
- Go to the Settings menu
- Select System & Updates
- Tap on the Software Updates option
- Click on CHECK FOR UPDATES
- Let the device search for the new updates
- Tap the Download and Install