Along with these flagships, Huawei Nova 5T has also made its place in early beta. And receiving the first EMUI 10.1 build with Multi-screen collaboration and MeeTime features. However, the company will add more features to upcoming beta updates.
More information linked below:
Huawei Nova 5T’s first EMUI 10.1 beta comes with EMUI version 10.1.0.215 (C636E3R1P1log) and a size of 1.77GB.
- This update is rolling out for 300 devices (each model, each market) that selected for EMUI 10.1 beta activity in the region.
- The update is rolling out in batches so it may take some time/days to reach your device
- The EMUI 10.1 rollout is yet to start in other regions.
HUAWEI Nova 5T EMUI 10.1 FIRST BETA CHANGELOG:
This update introduces EMUI 10.1, designed to deliver a fine-tuned user experience with higher performance and a more secure system.
This system, which is based on distributed technologies enables you to seamlessly interact across devices and enjoy a diverse range of features, including mobile office, in different scenarios. Install this update to facilitate a more intelligent lifestyle.
Call answering: Allows you to pick up voice and video calls on your phone from your Huawei laptop.
File editing: Allows you to directly read and edit files on your phone from your Huawei laptop, and also share your phone’s network and sync notifications.
COMPREHENSIVE MEETIME FEATURES:
Screen sharing: Enables you to share your current screen for easier communication during video calls. You can also write and draw on the screen, as if talking face to face with the other party.
1. This update will not erase your personal data, but we recommend that you back up any important data before updating.
2. If you encounter any issues during the update, please call the Huawei customer service hotline or visit a Huawei customer service center for assistance.
3. This system version can be rolled back to the official version of EMUI 10.0 in HiSuite. Rolling back the system version will erase your personal data. Please back up your data in advance.