Huawei EMUI August 2022 Updates List
We are stepping in the second week of August 2022, and Huawei has begun unfolding the new EMUI-based firmware updates. After, wrapping up the grand HarmonyOS 3.0 event, the company has again turned itself to its regular EMUI update distribution process.
Apart from the security improvements, the company has released some major EMUI software updates for eligible devices. So far, these devices include some unexpected members of the Huawei product family. For instance the P Smart series, Mate 10 series, and Y9 Prime smartphones.
In this long run of software updates, Huawei has also unveiled the August 2022 EMUI security patch which is the standard solution for bugs and issues. The respective patch fixes a good number of vulnerabilities of the device and makes the security system more efficient for the users.
For the moment, the company is busy dispatching the July 2022 EMUI patch for smart gadgets across the globe. And with the upcoming firmware updates, Huawei will deliver the August 2022 security updates and will release them for the devices running on the EMUI system.
Also, read: August 2022 Huawei EMUI security update details are here
So Huawei fans, to keep your device up-to-date, we recommend installing the latest software to your respective handy gadgets. However, it might now be possible to catch every info regarding new updates here and there. Hence, we are here with this thoughtful article that will bring you the daily report of new updates.
Huawei EMUI August 2022 Updates:
August 30, 2022
- Huawei is sending the August 2022 EMUI update for the Huawei P40 Pro users. The update mainly aims to boost the performance of the system by integrating security patches into it
- Huawei has released the August 2022 EMUI update for Huawei Mate 40 Pro users in Europe. To our surprise, the update is a bit late for European users. Read More
August 27, 2022
- Huawei is offering the August 2022 security update to the users of Huawei Nova 7 5G that is arriving with the EMUI 184.108.40.206 (C185E5R2P3) build version.
- Huawei has already sent the software to the P30 Lite users in other markets and now EMUI 12 is reaching the users in the UK. [Features]
- The August 2022 EMUI update for the Huawei Mate 30 Pro device has already reached the markets of the Middle East, now the company is sending this upgrade to users in Europe. Read More
August 26, 2022
- Huawei has started the distribution of August 2022 firmware with its devices. After a long run, the Huawei Nova 7i is also getting the August 2022 EMUI security update in Australian markets.
August 24, 2022
- Huawei Nova 5T is receiving an August 2022 software update, as this update aims to improve the security aspects of the smartphone with the latest EMUI software build 220.127.116.11.
- EMUI 12-based July 2022 update has started making its way for the Huawei Nova 9 smartphones. The update is occurring in the European region and will soon reach other markets. Read More
August 22, 2022
- Huawei is expanding EMUI 12 for the standard Huawei P20 smartphone in the global market and further reaching more consumers. [Changelog]
- Huawei P40 has begun receiving the August 2022 EMUI update in Europe. This new update carries some extraordinary fixes and improvements for the security system. Read More
- Three years old yet one of the famous handset models of Huawei – the Mate 30 Pro has finally started receiving the latest August 2022 security update with build version 18.104.22.1686 and package size 357MB.
August 19, 2022
- Huawei Nova 9 smartphone users are collecting the July 2022 security patch with a new EMUI 12 firmware. The update brings a bunch of fixes and improvements to enhance the overall stability of the device. Read More
August 18, 2022
- Huawei has started rolling out the August 2022 EMUI update for the Huawei P40 smartphone users. The update is taking place in the global market and will soon reach other regions.
August 15, 2022
- EMUI July 2022 update is now running live for Huawei P Smart 2021. With this update, the company is trying to offer a better user experience to each and every device user on time.
- The EMUI 12-based July 2022 security patch is making its way to the Huawei P40 Lite smartphone users in the European markets. Check out what’s new with this update. Read More
- Huawei Mate 40 Pro users become the first and foremost to receive EMUI August 2022 security update. The latest firmware is rolling out in the Middle East markets for the moment and will gradually move to other regions.
- Stable EMUI 12 has started rolling out for Huawei P Smart Z. The software update packs several features in its pocket that optimizes the overall user experience. [Changelog]
August 12, 2022
- Heir of the P series – the Huawei P50 smartphone is receiving the July 2022 EMUI security update in Europe. The update improves the overall system of the device and brings more stability.
August 09, 2022
- Huawei has started expanding the Nova 5T July 2022 EMUI security update with version 22.214.171.124 in the global market.
August 08, 2022
- Huawei is working to expand the EMUI 12 update for its old flagship devices. At this moment, the company is rolling out the EMUI software for Mate 10 Pro smartphone users. Read More
August 06, 2022
- Huawei started expanding the EMUI 12 software update for the P Smart 2019 smartphone users for more global users. [Changelog]
- Huawei Nova 5T users have begun collecting the EMUI July 2022 security update in Europe. The update brings a bunch of improvements and enhances the overall system of the device.
August 05, 2022
- The clamshell-designed Huawei P50 Pocket foldable started receiving the July 2022 EMUI security patch update in West Europe and France market.
August 04, 2022
- Huawei is working to expand the recently released July 2022 security patch fixes to the Nova 7 5G smartphone users. The latest patch is arriving on the EMUI 12 surface with the 126.96.36.199 version.
August 03, 2022
- Huawei is expanding the July 2022 security update for the Nova 5T smartphone users in Europe. The company has recently rolled out the respective patch in the region and now has started to gradually expand it for more users.
- Huawei has started the expansion of the major EMUI 12 software update for the P30 Lite smartphone users across the globe. [Features]
- Huawei is rolling out the June 2022 security patch for the Nova 7i smartphone in the Asian and Australian markets. Read More
August 02, 2022
- Huawei has begun expanding the July 2022 security update for the Mate 40 Pro smartphone running on the EMUI system in Europe.
- Huawei Mate Xs foldable smartphone is now receiving the July 2022 security patch with EMUI software update. The update is hovering in the global market with new improvements for the system. Read More
- Huawei has started rolling out the first EMUI update for the sleek-looking smartphone – Nova Y70. The budget-friendly device is gaining new firmware with a handful of optimizations for the optical part and the internal system. [Changelog]
August 01, 2022
- Huawei has started distributing the July 2022 EMUI security update for the Huawei Mate 40 Pro smartphone. The update is approaching the Europe region with the 188.8.131.520 build version. Read More