Huawei P Smart 2019 enables EMUI 12 in more markets
A week ago, Huawei started dispatching the EMUI 12 for the Huawei P Smart 2019 users in the European market, and now the company is working to expand its reach in the more market.
Well, the EMUI 12 itself is a vast update and it’s normal to have the hefty changelog for the devices. The new EMUI 12 update for Huawei P Smart 2019 provides you with an intuitive interface, a multi-device section in the control panel, and various useful features.
Meanwhile, you can know this update via the EMUI 126.96.36.199 (C432E3R1P1) build version. To install this you have to lift approx 3.48 GB of installation weight.
Huawei P Smart 2019 is ultimately a midrange phone with a great-looking design and decent storage. Although it’s great to see that company is still taking care of the four-year-old Huawei smartphone.
Huawei P Smart 2019 users can check the complete changelog and new features that they will go experience after installing this recent EMUI 12 software update on their smartphone.
Notification Panel & Control Center
- Allows you to swipe down from the top left of the screen to view notifications
- Allows to scroll down from the top right of the screen to access the control panel to use shortcuts
- The addition of an audio control panel makes it easier to switch between different audio devices and apps
- Easy access to the notification panel
- Support adjustment of the size and weight of the font, just by moving the slider
- Applies the concept of neuromorphic to UI elements.
- Uses simple colors, tones, shadows, and highlights to achieve a more realistic effect
- Customizable folders that work on with simple pressing and holding gestures on the home screen
- Enlarge the folders accordingly to access the apps inside
- Allows to perform several tasks in real-time with the split screen mode
- Easily send messages in floating windows while gaming or watching videos
- Adjust the screen from the left or right edge to enable the multi-window dock
- Easier access to sharing of the screen and minimizing the window when required
Smart Life in All Scenarios
- Huawei Share – Improves transfer speed for faster file sharing between Huawei devices
- Mean Time – Permits to make HD voice and video calls over Wi-Fi or data network. Adds support for screen sharing during video calls
- Gallery – Discover tab helps you to create video stories using pre-installed templates with special effects and backgrounds.
Huawei Nova Y70 gets March 2023 EMUI update
Huawei Nova Y70 is getting a March 2023 software update in the global market that comes with EMUI version 188.8.131.52 and the patch is out with 244 megabytes of OTA package size.
Huawei Nova Y70 is running EMUI 12 software update and the company is working on the next major software upgrade for the smartphone. However, there’s no confirmation available about the EMUI 13 beta for this device.
Huawei is sending this upgrade of the smartphone gradually and it improves the phone’s security against threats.
Users of Huawei Nova Y70 can download the March 2023 software update with the OTA notifications. However, you can switch to the manual method to download the update immediately, in just a few simple steps:
- Go to the Settings menu
- Select System & Updates
- Tap on the Software Updates option
- Click on CHECK FOR UPDATES
- Let the device search for the new updates
- Tap the Download and Install
Huawei is yet to share EMUI 13 roadmap
EMUI 13 beta kicked off for global users and it’s quite exciting but the roadmap of eligible Huawei devices is still awaited. While there’s no official news available on this matter.
In 2021, Huawei released EMUI 12 roadmap during the Asia pacific launch event but this year, there are no such plans revealed. Instead of the roadmap, Huawei opened the EMUI 13 beta for all Huawei P50, P50 Pro, P50 Pocket, and Mate Xs 2 foldable phones.
Unfortunately, the program is open for the Asia region but more users want to join the beta activity. Especially the European models are waiting for term to dive into the testing pool.
Despite the delay, we hope that the oldest set of devices may also get a slot into this EMUI 13 release program.
In the meantime, if you have a flagship phone, tune into the Beta app. From here open the “Me” section and then search for a new EMUI 13 beta project.
You need to sign up for the beta application and wait for the submission. Once submitted, you will be notified to download the OTA update package.
If the activity is not available on your phone, don’t worry, you will see the project after the beta opens in your country. Yet, we also suggest you keep an eye on the Beta application.
EMUI 13 Features:
EMUI 13 focuses on reinventing EMUI 12, this includes better security and privacy. This new software can review all of the data safety measures thanks to the new privacy center.
It has new options to allow or revoke permission, check the timeline for all of the user permission, and so on. You can also set new image privacy to hide the image meta information.
EMUI 13 also plays well around the user interface and there are many improvements made to features such as large folders and service widgets.
EMUI 184.108.40.206 rolling for Huawei Mate 50 Pro
Huawei is rolling out EMUI 220.127.116.11 for the Huawei Mate 50 Pro smartphone in the global market. This update is packed with lots of new features, optimizations, and improvements for this flagship phone.
According to the information, EMUI 18.104.22.168 for Huawei Mate 50 Pro comes with new network improvements for certain situations. It has improvements in camera quality.
There are also new optimizations made for the audio quality of calls and games. On the flip side, the app has its own improvements for a better user experience.
Furthermore, Huawei has arranged new system stability optimizations that provide a performance boost for your smartphone.
According to the inputs, this upgrade integrates February 2023 security patch for the phone.
This is a big changelog for the Huawei Mate 50 Pro and the company is sending this to improve the phone’s performance in various scenarios. Also, if you have a Mate 50 Pro device, we suggest you get this version right away as soon as it appears.
The Mate 50 Pro is the first phone among all of the Huawei smartphones to get EMUI 13 but actually, it comes pre-installed. Since its launch, old phone users are waiting for a new major upgrade.
Recently, Huawei opened the beta program for a few flagships – P50 Pro, P50 Pocket, and Mate Xs 2 foldable phone. You should know that the latest EMUI 13 beta activity has limited slots and it’s available only for a region.
This new Huawei Mate 50 Pro update was released last week for global consumers and rolling out in batches. If your Mate 50 Pro has not received this firmware, make sure you get it via System settings.
(source – Huaweiblog)