Well, the EMUI 12 itself is a vast update and it’s normal to have the hefty changelog for the devices. The new EMUI 12 update for Huawei P Smart 2019 provides you with an intuitive interface, a multi-device section in the control panel, and various useful features.
Meanwhile, you can know this update via the EMUI 126.96.36.199 (C432E3R1P1) build version. To install this you have to lift approx 3.48 GB of installation weight.
Huawei P Smart 2019 is ultimately a midrange phone with a great-looking design and decent storage. Although it’s great to see that company is still taking care of the four-year-old Huawei smartphone.
Huawei P Smart 2019 users can check the complete changelog and new features that they will go experience after installing this recent EMUI 12 software update on their smartphone.
Notification Panel & Control Center
- Allows you to swipe down from the top left of the screen to view notifications
- Allows to scroll down from the top right of the screen to access the control panel to use shortcuts
- The addition of an audio control panel makes it easier to switch between different audio devices and apps
- Easy access to the notification panel
- Support adjustment of the size and weight of the font, just by moving the slider
- Applies the concept of neuromorphic to UI elements.
- Uses simple colors, tones, shadows, and highlights to achieve a more realistic effect
- Customizable folders that work on with simple pressing and holding gestures on the home screen
- Enlarge the folders accordingly to access the apps inside
- Allows to perform several tasks in real-time with the split screen mode
- Easily send messages in floating windows while gaming or watching videos
- Adjust the screen from the left or right edge to enable the multi-window dock
- Easier access to sharing of the screen and minimizing the window when required
Smart Life in All Scenarios
- Huawei Share – Improves transfer speed for faster file sharing between Huawei devices
- Mean Time – Permits to make HD voice and video calls over Wi-Fi or data network. Adds support for screen sharing during video calls
- Gallery – Discover tab helps you to create video stories using pre-installed templates with special effects and backgrounds.
Huawei Nova 7i is the latest one to upgrade with November 2022 EMUI update
Huawei Nova 7i is the latest smartphone to upgrade with November 2022 EMUI software update. However, we’ve not noted any major changes in the changelog. Therefore, it only contains November 2022 EMUI update to improve the security of the Huawei Nova 7i smartphone.
Still, we’re waiting for a major installation that may come next year as EMUI 13 but there’s no clue of its release for the time being. Meanwhile, we suggest you grab this rollout as soon as it appears on your Huawei Nova 7i device.
To be mentioned, Huawei Nova 7i’s latest firmware brings the EMUI version 188.8.131.527 and a package size of 250 megabytes. You can grab this new software update via Settings or via the My Huawei app.
This update integrates Security patches released in November 2022 for improved system security. For more information, please visit the official Huawei website.
Thanks to the tipster – Pillar Man
- This update will not erase your personal data but it’s recommended that you back up any important file before the update procedure.
- If you face any issues during installation, please contact Huawei customer services.
- The update package will be deleted right after the installation.
- Make sure to maintain sufficient space on your phone to store the downloaded OTA package.
To be mentioned, Huawei is releasing this software update in batches and it may take some time to reach your Nova 7i model.
Huawei Nova 5T finally gets November 2022 EMUI update
According to the information coming from our tipster, Huawei Nova 5T is receiving the long-awaited November 2022 EMUI security update with EMUI 12 version 184.108.40.206. The package size of this update is 262 megabytes size.
To be mentioned, we’ve been speculating this firmware since last month and it’s now out for the device. However, it doesn’t bring any major changes in terms of features or optimizations.
On the other hand, we’re also anticipating EMUI 13 but still, there’s no news about its release for Huawei smartphones. Meanwhile, Huawei Nova 5T is one of the devices that could receive this major software but it’s not confirmed for the time being.
An interesting fact about this rollout you should remember is that the November 2022 update is out in batches for Huawei Nova 5T smartphone owners. However, you can check for the new software update via the following software update.
Get this new build version via Settings > System & updates > tap on Software updates and check for the new firmware once it’s fetched for your smartphone. Don’t ignore that you are suggested to make a backup of important data to refrain from unwanted data loss.
Also, the traces of the OTA update will be removed as the firmware completes the installation.
Huawei Nova 5T was launched with EMUI 9.0 and upgraded to EMUI 12. From the hardware side, this phone will get you a 6.26-inch display with 16.7 million colors, FHD+ resolution (2340 x 1080 pixels), 97% screen-to-body ratio.
The phone is powered by Kirin 980 octa-core chipset along with Mali-G76 GPU for better graphics performance.
The phone sips power from a 3750 mAh battery that could recharge with a 22.5W supercharger. Other than that, the phone has a stylish design that looks dazzling at all lights.
Huawei P40 Lite upgraded with EMUI 220.127.116.117
Huawei P40 Lite is getting the EMUI 18.104.22.1687 build version with November 2022 security patch. Therefore, it improves the phone’s capability to fight against potential software threats.
As the version reflects, the phone currently runs EMUI 12 software and it was upgraded from EMUI 10.0. Hence, we suggest anyone grab the latest firmware as it appears in the update section.
On the other hand, fans are also waiting for EMUI 13 but the company has not revealed a roadmap to upgrade smartphones. Also, there’s no clue for Huawei P40 Lite making its way to EMUI 13 schedule.
How to update:
You can download the new version by opening the Settings menu, and from there tap on System & updates. Now you need to open Software updates and then CHECK FOR UPDATES.
However, the importance of the P40 Lite doesn’t conclude here because the phone is still performing well among consumers. Thanks to the specs, which include a Kirin 810 chipset, and 6GB+128GB memory version.
Huawei P40 Lite features a 6.4-inch screen with FHD+ resolution (2310 x 1080 pixels). There are quad cameras 48MP + 8MP + 2MP and 2MP.
The flip side of the phone will get you a hole punch display to house a 16MP selfie camera. Furthermore, it’ll fetch a 4200mAh battery that could recharge fast with a 40W super fast charger.