Hey! April 2022 has started and EMUI updates rollout as well. At the moment, Huawei is busy dispatching the latest EMUI 12 software update for its eligible devices. Side by side, the company is also seeding regular software updates in Huawei EMUI devices.
Early this month, Huawei published the latest April 2022 EMUI security patch details, which bring fixes for common vulnerabilities found in the latest EMUI software system. Currently, March 2022 update is rolling out in the market.
With the upcoming firmware updates, Huawei will deliver the April 2022 security patch and release it for Huawei devices running on the EMUI system. As per the details, April 2022 EMUI security update fixes 19 high and 9 medium levels CVEs for improved system security.
For more info: Huawei released April 2022 EMUI security patch details
So Huawei EMUI device users, don’t miss the opportunity and grab the firmware update whether it’s major or minor. Also, you can keep eye on your update sections and get the latest updates ASAP.
Yes! we know that you’re waiting for the latest software update. So, this tracker will keep you updated with the new update rollout happening in April 2022 for the EMUI device.
Huawei EMUI April 2022 Updates:
April 30, 2022:
- the Huawei P40 Lite April 2022 security improvement has firmware version 184.108.40.206. Read more
April 29, 2022:
- Huawei has started to rollout a new system patch for its versatile – Mate 20 Pro smartphone in the global market that now runs EMUI 12. Read more
April 28, 2022:
- Huawei has started rolling out the EMUI 12 beta update for the Huawei P Smart Pro smartphone. Read more
- Huawei has released the stable EMUI 12 for Mate 20 Pro with version 220.127.116.11 in the UK. Read more
April 27, 2022:
- Huawei P30 Lite EMUI 12 beta update is available for registered users with EMUI version 18.104.22.168 (C432E2R2P1log). Read more
- Huawei Mate 20 Lite EMUI 12 beta update arrives with EMUI version 22.214.171.124 (C432E2R1P1log) with a massive update size of 3.99 Gigabytes. Read more
April 26, 2022:
- A new software patch for Huawei P30 and P30 Pro models with EMUI 12 resolves the Ringtone issue. Read more
April 25, 2022:
- Huawei Mate 40 Pro phone’s April 2022 update is rolling with EMUI build number 126.96.36.1996 and holds an update package size of 329 Megabytes. Read more
- Huawei P40 series device receiving April 2022 update in Europe with EMUI 12 version 188.8.131.52. Read more
April 23, 2022:
- Huawei has pushed off the March 2022 update for Huawei Nova 8i on EMUI 11 software system. Read more
April 23, 2022:
- Huawei has started delivering the EMUI 12 beta builds for the Huawei P30 Lite NE (New Edition) smartphone. Read more
- Huawei has started seeding EMUI 12 beta for the P30 lite smartphone in the global market. Read more
April 21, 2022:
- Huawei’s latest EMUI 12 major update is expanding gradually among the global Huawei P30 series smartphone users. Read more
April 20, 2022:
- Huawei has started to upgrade its veteran flagship smartphone – Mate 20 Pro with the latest features offered by EMUI 12 software system. Read more
- Huawei has just started to roll out EMUI 12 beta update for Huawei P Smart 2019 smartphone that comes with version 184.108.40.206. Read more
April 19, 2022:
- Huawei P50 Pro has recently grabbed the March 2022 EMUI security update for better system security. Read more
April 16, 2022:
- March 2022 EMUI security update goes live for Huawei MatePad T8. Read more
- Huawei P20 Pro February 2022 patch is expanding (EMUI 10). Read more
- Huawei P50 Pro (EMUI 12) March 2022 update rollout widening. Read more
April 15, 2022:
- EMUI 12 for Huawei P30 devices rolling in UK. Read more
April 13, 2022:
- Global Huawei Nova 7 5G gets March 2022 firmware update [EMUI 12]. Read more
- Honor 20 (EMUI 11) installs March 2022 security update in India. Read more
April 12, 2022:
- Huawei Enjoy 10e (EMUI 10.1) is receiving March 2022 update. Read more
April 11, 2022:
- Huawei P40 receiving April 2022 security update [Global-EMUI 12]. Read more
April 8, 2022:
- Huawei P50 Pro is getting March 2022 update [Global – EMUI 12]. Read more
- February 2022 update running for Huawei P Smart 2021. Read more
April 6, 2022:
- Huawei Nova 8i (EMUI 11) is receiving February 2022 update. Read more
- February 2022 security patch rolling out for Huawei Y5 2019 smartphone. Read more
April 5, 2022:
- Huawei P20 Pro (EMUI 10) receiving February 2022 update, EMUI 12 confirmed. Read more
April 2, 2022:
- Stable EMUI 12 for Huawei Nova 5T expanding in Europe. Read more
EMUI 13 Eligible Devices (Expected)
EMUI 13 is likely to bring major changes for Huawei users, especially, the swipe-up icons gestures, and service widgets are likely to be the main highlights of this upcoming EMUI version.
Meanwhile, there will be new improvements to the inner features of the software that we’re awaiting eagerly.
Amid all of the hype and wait, Huawei has not confirmed the exact launch but we are expecting it to unveil by the end of this year.
Starting with the top tier, Huawei will bring EMUI 13 to the mid-range and then the budget models. Based on the past rollout plans and current observations, we’ve prepared a list of phones that could make their place in the EMUI 13 eligible devices list.
It is noted that the company will start EMUI 13 journey with beta testing, followed by the official rollout.
Below you can check all of the expected EMUI 13 devices.
- Huawei P50
- Huawei P50 Pro
- Huawei P50 Pocket
- Huawei Mate 40 Pro
- Huawei Mate Xs
- Huawei Mate Xs 2
- Huawei Mate 30 Pro
- Huawei Mate 30
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro
- Huawei Mate 20 RS
- Huawei Mate 20 X 5G
- Huawei Mate 20 X
- Huawei Mate 20
- Huawei P40 Pro+
- Huawei P40 Pro
- Huawei P40
- Huawei P40 Lite E
- Huawei P40 Lite 5G
- Huawei P30 Pro
- Huawei P30
- Huawei Nova 10
- Huawei Nova 10 Pro
- Huawei Nova 10 SE
- Huawei Nova 9
- Huawei Nova 9 SE
- Huawei Nova 8
- Huawei Nova 8i
- Huawei Nova Y70
- Huawei Nova Y70 Plus
- Huawei Nova Y90
- Huawei Nova 7
- Huawei Nova 7 SE
- Huawei Nova 5T
- Huawei Y9s
- Huawei Y8p
Of course! It’s not an official list but we’ll find it similar to what Huawei has decided for the future of these models.
Also, we’ll keep this article updated with new inputs, so stay connected.
Huawei P50 Pocket’s November 2022 update out
Huawei P50 Pocket foldable smartphone is receiving a new software update that brings November 2022 security patch for improved system security. As the phone boasts this new firmware version with EMUI 12 version 220.127.116.11 build.
According to the information, you should grab this software update to improve the phone’s security aspects. As it will appear in the firmware section via Settings > System & updates and then tap on Software updates.
Huawei is sending November 2022 security patches for flaghip smartphones and it causes a major shift in your smartphone from a software improvement perspective. Huawei P50 Pocket is a versatile foldable that brings you exquisite design but you’ll find different angles of this device to explore.
To be noted, this update will not erase your personal data, but we suggest that you back up any important data before updating. If you face any issues while upgrading, do contact Huawei customer service.
The update package will be automatically deleted after the update installation is completed. Furthermore, charge up your smartphone to prevent unnecessary power outages.
Huawei P50 Pocket comes with a 6.9-inch flexible OLED screen accompanying a cover screen of 1.04 inches.
The dynamic smartphone powers an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 4G processor, and Adreno 660 GPU. Further, it packs a 4000mAh non-removable battery that holds up to 10V/4A super fast charge.
The phone has a triple-camera framework with a 40MP True-Chroma primary lens, a 13MP ultra-wide-angle camera, and a 32MP ultra-spectrum shooter. The front line supports a 10.7MP selfie camera (f/2.2 aperture) that offers an image resolution of 3776 x 2832 pixels.
(source – huaweiailesi)
Huawei Nova 9 SE grabs November 2022 EMUI update
Huawei is rolling out the November 2022 EMUI update for the Nova 9 SE smartphone. Currently, the latest update is hovering in the Middle East markets, and the company will gradually release it in the global region.
November 2022 is about to end and Huawei is pacing the update distribution. After the flagship devices, the company has turned its face to the mid-rangers to circulate the freshly-released EMUI security patch.
In the latest edition, Huawei Nova 9 SE users in the Middle East are receiving November 2022 EMUI update with the 18.104.22.168 version. On the other hand, the package size is 335 MB, which may vary in different regions.
In addition, the changelog reads the presence of the November 2022 security patch. For your information, this improvement patch fixes a total of 20 privacy-related vulnerabilities in the internal system.
Moreover, it increases the stability of the security system and makes the software durable. Thus, it is advised to install the latest update as it reaches the notification panel of your Huawei Nova 9 SE smartphone.
Huawei Nova 9 SE Changelog:
- This update improves system security with security patches
- Security: Integrates security patches released in November 2022 for improved system security
While you can download the respective software update via Settings, we suggest you follow the below-given instructions beforehand:
- Maintain enough battery and storage on your device
- Take a backup of your important data
- Use a stable internet connection to download the update
A new product launch event!
Huawei is quite busy sending regular updates to its devices this week. In the meantime, the company is also preparing of a new product launch conference that will happen next month.
Though the event will be held in China, we could assume some relatable tweaks and pinches on the global platform as well. Till then you can take a view of what devices will make their way in the upcoming launch event.
|| Source ||