Huawei continues to feed new software updates for its camera flagship – Huawei P50 Pro in the global market. In the latest edition, Huawei has now released March 2022 security update for the P50 Pro device that comes with new security patches.
The Huawei P50 Pro March 2022 security update comes with EMUI 12 version 22.214.171.124. However, the size of the update is not been confirmed so far. Hence, it’s recommended for you Huawei P50 Pro to get this software update ASAP. Still, the software update is under expansion and may take some time to cover each and every device around the globe.
Aside from the global version, Huawei is also sending out new software for the Chinese version of these devices – the P50 Pro and P50 standard version. The least recent version of the update for these two P50 models has new theme options, better Super Device capability as well as other system tweaks specially designed to enrich the overall user experience for the consumers.
To download this software update, you should visit Settings > then head towards System & updates > and then tap on the Software updates. From here you can click on the corresponding on-screen elements to proceed with the download and installation procedure.
Although the update won’t erase your personal data but we suggest you take a backup of important files, as an extra step of precaution. On the other hand, you are suggested to keep the optimum amount of battery level to prevent power shortage. The entire installation process may take some time, so be patient.
Huawei P50 Pro Specifications:
Huawei P50 Pro is the top flagship from the Chinese tech maker, this device has a monstrous camera system that brings you a quad rear lens for the best possible photography in all scenarios. The phone has a giant curved edge display that let’s you feel the immersive viewing experience on the go. However, the global version of the phone is shipped with EMUI 12 instead of HarmonyOS in China.
(via – Huaweiailesi)
Huawei EMUI November 2022 Updates List
Meanwhile, we also noted that the release of the October 2022 security patch for flaghip phones – P50 Pro, Mate 30 Pro, and P40 Pro is still in the air. As these phone users continue to ramp up reports on the receiving.
Still, we don’t have a clue about EMUI 13, yes, Huawei has not released a roadmap or testing details on this upcoming EMUI version. On the other hand, fans are waiting eagerly to get their hands on the next EMUI version.
As revealed in the listing, EMUI 13 comes with new features and optimizations over EMUI 12. This version has brand-new service widgets, and an improved large folder system with more layouts. Huawei has also increased safety with new security and privacy center.
Amid this software-related stuff, we also noticed that Huawei is expanding the reach of the Mate 50 series in different countries. To be mentioned, Mate 50 lineup is the first to pre-pack with EMUI 13 software. Yet, a rollout for old devices is what everyone is looking at.
Furthermore, Huawei Nova Y61 also marked the debut for global consumers. It features a 50MP triple AI-powered camera system and comes with a 22.5W super fast charger, 5000mAh battery, and EMUI 12 software.
Aside from all of the action-packed sequences, this article will give you updates on each Huawei EMUI firmware rollout happening in the month of November 2022. Check them below.
November 26, 2022:
- Huawei Nova 9 smartphone is getting November 2022 EMUI security patch that installs various new improvements for the system.
November 25, 2022:
- Huawei Mate Xs foldable phone in the global market installing November 2022 EMUI security update with EMUI version 126.96.36.1990.
- Huawei Nova Y70 smartphone is receiving November 2022 EMUI software update with EMUI 188.8.131.52 build version.
- Huawei P50 Pro is receiving November 2022 security update with EMUI 12 version 184.108.40.2066. However, users are waiting for a new major upgrade.
- Huawei P30 Pro smartphone users with EMUI 12 are receiving November 2022 security update. The phone is getting this new firmware with version 220.127.116.11.
November 24, 2022:
- Huawei P30 Lite is getting a new software update with EMUI 12 version 18.104.22.168 and patches to improve the phone’s security.
November 21, 2022:
- Huawei is rolling out VOTE and VoWiFi HD feature for some flagship including Huawei P40 Series, Mate 40 Pro and Mate 30 Pro global models running EMUI 12 software.
- Huawei P40 Pro global units are getting November 2022 EMUI software update with EMUI version 22.214.171.1240.
November 15, 2022:
- In some markets, Huawei Mate 50 Pro users are reported of upgrading over HarmonyOS 3 from EMUI 13. Read more.
November 10, 2022:
- Huawei P40 Lite is getting October 2022 security update in Europe that comes with EMUI 126.96.36.199. However, the update doesn’t include any additional changes.
- Huawei is sending a new software patch for Nova 9 SE smartphone that installs important system improvement patches for the users.
November 8, 2022:
- Huawei Y9 Prime 2019 users are getting EMUI 12 in more countries
November 2, 2022:
- Huawei Mate Xs 2 and P50 Pro smartphones are getting October 2022 patches with EMUI 12 version 188.8.131.52 and 184.108.40.206 respectively. These two software rollouts are important to improve the phone’s security.
November 1, 2022:
- Huawei P40 lite is one of the last smartphones to get the October 2022 EMUI security patch in November, yet it’s important that the phone is still getting a new software update, as it runs on EMUI 12.
- Huawei P40 Pro is one of the most remarkable smartphones in the industry and it has been served October 2022 security patch with EMUI 220.127.116.116 version.
Huawei Nova 9 is getting November 2022 firmware
Huawei Nova 9 is getting new firmware that comes with November 2022 security patch for a better EMUI software system. However, the phone users have not received a new major software upgrade so far.
The November 2022 firmware update for Huawei Nova 9 is rolling out with EMUI version 18.104.22.1683. On the other hand, the package size is 358MB, which may vary in different markets.
Still, the rollout is expanding in batches and it will release gradually for Nova 9 users.
Huawei Nova 9 changelog:
This update improves system security with security patches.
Integrates security patches released in November 2022 for improved system security.
Huawei Nova 9 users can download this software update via Settings and we suggest you make a backup of important files before upgrading to the latest version.
Huawei Nova 9:
Huawei Nova 9 comes in three colors – Starry Blue, Crush Gree, and Black. The phone has 160mm in height, 73.7mm in width, and 7.77mm in depth. The phone packs 6.67 inches screen, 1.07 billion colors, 120Hz refresh rate, 300Hz touch sampling rate, and FHD+ 2340 x 1080 pixels resolution.
Huawei Nova 9 is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G 4G and octa-core chipset (4 x Cortex-A78 at 2.4 GHz + 4 x Cortex-A55 at 1.8 GHz) and Adreno 642L GPU.
This beautiful smartphone has a quad rear camera – 50 MP Ultra Vision Camera (f/1.9 aperture), 8 MP Ultra Wide Angle Camera (f/2.2 aperture), 2 MP Depth Camera (f/2.4 aperture), and 2 MP Macro Camera (f/2.4 aperture).
The rear camera system has various modes Vlog, Story Creator, AI-Camera, Ultra Wide Angle Lens, Night, Portrait, High-Res, Photo, Pro, Video, Dual-View Video, Super Macro, Panorama, Time-Lapse, Slow-Mo, Aperture, Stickers, Documents, Moving Picture, Filter, Timer, Capture Smiles, Audio Control, Ultra Snapshot, Burst Shooting.
While the front camera has a 32-megapixel selfie cam with f/2.0 aperture.
Thanks to the tipster, Bz0N
HUAWEI! We’re waiting for EMUI 13, when will it come?
Let’s check the stash of information we’ve.
Huawei Mate 50 Pro:
The Chinese tech maker is still expanding this flagship in the global market and it comes packed with EMUI 13. Yeah, it is the first Huawei smartphone to bring it pre-installed.
However, EMUI 13 is also taken as a major selling point for the smartphone because there are a number of new additions.
Last year, Huawei began EMUI 12 beta testing in December in European markets. But this year could be different as we’ve already passed through 25 days of November 2022.
Cutting to the chase, we now may have to wait until the next month (December) to get started with EMUI 13.
In a recent reply to a Twitter user, Huawei said it has not announced the EMUI 13 roadmap. There was no further statement made about the release though.
Huawei EMUI 13 comes with a variety of additions and improvements over EMUI 13, and these reflect on the user interface, animations, and user experience.
EMUI 13 will get you new service widgets for instant content, a feature to manage all of your smart devices, and more.
Beta and Software update:
Despite all of these speculations and insights, we suggest you keep an eye on the beta project via the BETA application. Here you can read our EMUI beta program step-by-step guide to check for EMUI 13 beta, instead of waiting for Huawei.
On the other hand, make sure that you are on the latest EMUI version to participate in the beta testing program. To check for the new firmware, simply go to Settings > System & updates and follow the screen with Software update instructions.