Honor has begun sending the latest security update for Honor 20, 20 Pro, V20, and 10 lite smartphones. This update brings the security patch released in November 2020, which fixes the different level of exploits and issue that improves the system security.
On the other hand, Honor is recruiting its devices and testing Magic UI 4 on them by sending the Magic UI 4 betas and after completion of testing, the company will release a stable Magic UI 4 version.
Last month, Honor has started has enrolling Honor 20 series and V20, and in the same month, these devices already received the respective first beta versions. The company will soon kick off the stable Magic UI 4 version.
- Honor 20 and 20 Pro users upgrading to Magic UI 3.1 version 10.1.0.172 from 10.1.0.170
- Honor V20 users receiving Magic UI 3.1 version 10.1.0.172 updated from 10.1.0.170
- Honor 10 lite device getting EMUI 10 version 10.0.0.171 upgraded from 10.0.0.169
- Integrates the Android security patch released in November 2020 that fixes 3 critical and 15 high levels of CVE’s.
Check the update steps mentioned below.
Want to send us Tips, Update Screenshots, or a Message? connect with us here:
HOW TO CHECK FOR UPDATE:
To download this update manually, go to Settings then System & updates, then open Software update, from here select Check for updates. If an update is available it’ll pop-up on your phone and an option of Download and install will appear. Press the option and start to download.
Alternatively, you can also request software updates through the Support app. To do this, open the Support app, go to the Service tab on the bottom bar, tap on the update, then select Check for updates and then download and install.
POINTS TO KEEP IN MIND:
- Version and size may vary depending on the country/region.
- The update is rolling out in batches so it may take some time/days to reach your device.
Thanks to the tipster – Tamil G