The previous Watch GT 2 Pro update brings a new 24 hour SP02 monitoring, supports for new languages, and optimizations for pool length settings as well as weather display.
Update log and Version details:
The Huawei Watch GT 2 Pro receiving a new version 10.1.3.28 with an update size of 214 MB.
- Adds support for displaying the 24-hour weather forecast.
- Adds support for customizing the sequence of workouts.
Note: The update is rolling out in batches so it may take some time/days to reach out to your wearables.
HOW TO UPDATE:
Connect the watch to your phone using the Huawei Health app, open the app, touch Devices, touch the device name, choose Firmware update, then follow the onscreen instructions to update your watch if there are any new updates.
A few things to know before the update:
- The update progress in the app is just for transferring the update package, it still needs to be installed on the watch for the update to complete.
- The watch needs to have at least 20% battery to update.
- Make sure the Bluetooth connection is stable during the update. Try again if the update fails.