On August 6th, Huawei and JD.Com jointly announced the new generation of indirect evaporating cooling solutions in China with the joint advantages of Huawei Digital Energy and JD Cloud. Both firms held a grand press conference under the theme “wind in and water retreat, extreme energy-saving”.
At the event, many industry leaders, technical experts, media associates, and other partners witness this indirect evaporative cooling solutions official release. To achieve carbon neutrality and new infrastructure, the data centers have undergone various changes in cooling technology over two decades.
According to Wang Gang, who is general manager of intelligent temperature control in Huawei Digital Energy Data Center said that Huawei published its first indirect evaporative cooling solution FusionCol in 2019. Since then the company is working to maintain lower PUE by optimizing system architecture.
Later in 2020, the company introduced FusinCol indirect evaporative cooling solution 2.0. It has realized the cross-generation upgrade of integrated environmental control from AHU to EHU (Environment Handling Unit).
Huawei and JD.com Evaporating Cooling Solutions Specification:
President Wang further informed that this new generation indirect evaporating cooling solution jointly launched by Huawei JD.com satisfies the demands in the current data centers.
- Minimalism: It adopted the concept of HVAC integration, features a lithium battery energy storage system, to reduce the end-to-end Capex by 10%
- Green: 75% reduced heat exchange core fouling rate, 5% improved heat exchange efficiency, and 8% efficient wind turbine. It supports PUE target 1.25 for typical scenarios with an increased power output rate of 3%.
- Intelligence: With the advanced AI-iCooling integrated energy efficiency, it realizes CLF reduction up to 0.02 and cutoff the maintenance time by more than 50%.
- Safety: The lithium battery workers with 0 temperature fluctuation issues the safety measurements of the data centers.
This solution has been undergoing many tests to confirm the efficiency and safety standards. Furthermore, it is certified by GMPI Certification from Hefei General Mechanical and Electrical Products Testing Institute. It’s classified as the highest level of credibility in Class A laboratory.
As I mentioned earlier, many industry leaders and experts in data center temperature control have taken part in the event, who talked about the industry development, consulting and design, industry applications, and innovative practices. The experts who present their thoughts are:
- Data Center Industry Expert – Yang Yanxi
- Deputy director of the Data Special Research Center, Shanghai Architectural Design – Feng Lijing
- Senior R&D expert Huawei Digital Energy Data Center – Han Yi
- Network Management Center Dynamic Group Team leader China Mobile – Hao Jun
- President of the energy field Huawei Digital Energy Data Center – Fei Zhenfu
Huawei gains 44.7 trillion USD sales revenue in first half of 2022: Report
Huawei has scored a sales revenue of 301.6 billion yuan (44.7 trillion USD) in the first half of 2022. Alongside, the company has also fruitfully gained a net profit margin of 5.0 percent, while the revenue overall continues to clamp down.
The Chinese manufacturer brought down the unaudited financial report, yesterday. Describing the odds and evens, Huawei said that the 2022 sales revenue report, as well as its operating results, seems to be on the right track for the moment.
Apart from the sales revenue, the company has also showcased the data of operator business and enterprise business income. Alternatively, the operator’s business income is 142.7 billion yuan (21.1 trillion USD) and the enterprise business income is 101.3 billion yuan (15.02 trillion USD).
Comparatively less, but good!
If we go into the flashback, the company has come one step down from its previous outcomes. In the first half of 2021, Huawei has obtained a sales revenue of 320.4 billion yuan (47.5 trillion USD) with a net profit margin of 9.8 percent.
On the flip side, in the previous year, the scoreboard for operator business income and enterprise business income displayed the achievement of 136.9 billion yuan (20.3 trillion USD) and 42.9 billion yuan (6.36 trillion USD) respectively.
Yet, Huawei believes that the overall performance and the result of the company in the first half of this year are quite running as per the expectations of the company. And soon the company will exhibit some more master strokes in the time ahead.
Giving depth to the words and success, the Rotating Chairman of Huawei – Hu Houkun expressed his cheerfulness in the following words:
“Although the terminal business has been greatly affected, the ICT infrastructure business has maintained steady growth. We will actively seize the development trend of digitalization and low-carbon development, and achieve quality by creating value for customers and partners.”
On the other hand, the company has also shown its gratitude towards the consumers who kept supporting the products and made them stand at the top position in the market.
“Thanks to customers and partners for their trust and support to Huawei. In 2022, the external environment will be complex and changeable, and operations will face great challenges. Huawei will work closely with customers and partners around the world to overcome the difficulties together.”
Huawei Petal Search brings new related searches feature
Huawei has recently dispatched a new update for the Huawei Petal Search app, now it lets you conduct new related searches via mobile applications as well as better app results from AppGallery and third-party sources.
Through, this new update for the Huawei Petal Search engine works to provide improved related searches for the users. Alongside it enhance the security to give trusted and verifies apps.
Here is how this new update for the Huawei Patel Search gives you a better result, check below:
- For example, if you search the “Green Tea benefits” on the Huawei Petal Search: Then it gives you the search result matter on the top instead of links of a certain.
- It doesn’t mean that the links of the web are not available there, but on top, you will find your search result content.
- It also shows you certain related keyword variations related to your search query like Green tea recipe, What is Green tea, and more.
- If you wanted to switch your query to the suggested one, then simply tap on one of them and the search will be conducted onsight.
— Huawei Mobile Services (@HMS_GlobalPage) August 11, 2022
The Huawei Petal Search is inspired by the related searches for the user’s convenient and better results. We recommend users check whether the new update for the Huawei Petal Search is available on their smartphone or not:
- Sign in to the AppGallery
- Connect and click My apps
- Search Huawei Petal Search App from the list
- Check whether the update option is available
- If yes, then hit the Update tap to experience the new version.
Here is how to activate the Petal Search Home screen widget
- Access the Home Screen.
- Two fingers should be squeezed or pressed together.
- Click Widget.
- Pick “Petal Search” from the list of widget options. To discover, scroll left or right.
- To add the widget to your home screen, simply touch it.
Google to bring new changes in Gmail spam filter feature
Google keeps the user’s privacy and security-related concerns in priority and ensures to introduce such features and services that can bring convenience to the fingertips. But seems like the new changes to the Gmail spam filter feature could affect the comfort level of consumers using the respective mail platform.
So far, the US manufacturer has been planning to revamp the spam filter feature of the Gmail application. The company put forth its idea in front of the Federal Election Commission that eventually let political emails enter your notification desk without any restrictions.
Alternatively, the commission has approved this scheme, and will soon bring this feature to the application. As per this scheme, the political candidates that are legally registered in the books of lawsuits have the access to distribute emails in bulk.
Moreover, these emails will directly lead to the home page of Gmail instead of spam boxes. As a result, users will get notified whenever the email will push on their device. However, they won’t get the option to opt out of these emails in any way.
How the political emails will reach you?
The latest information also suggests that the first political email will approach the user with a notification. It will ask the user whether they want to continue receiving the messages from the other party. On hitting the NO tab, these mail will start appearing in the spam folder, instead of the main page.
Google has begun the pilot program for the mentioned feature. It will soon take place on all Android devices. Ahead, the company explains its intentions with the new addition on Gmail:
“Our goal during this pilot program is to assess alternative ways of addressing concerns from bulk senders while giving users clear controls over their inboxes to minimize unwanted email.”
However, it does not looks like the new implementation will bring any kind of minimizing of mails on the respective platform for the users.