Augmented reality is nowadays very popular and most of the Huawei phones comes with AR technology such as AR lens to make your photos fun and stand out in many ways.
Here’s the list of eligible devices that will get the EMUI 10/Android 10 Q [Updated]
How to use:
To use AR Lens: Open Camera, and choose a cute mask in More > AR lens.
There are several effects to choose from to make your photos stand out:
3D Qmoji: Touch 3D Qmoji, and select an animated Qmoji. The Qmoji will then mimic and act out your facial expressions and actions accordingly. Touch record, or touch GIF icon, then touch and hold AR button to create your own personalized Qmoji.
- EMUI 9.1: How to use Audio Control option in camera
- EMUI 9.1: How to use One-Handed UI
- EMUI 9.1: How to use Huawei Vlog
- EMUI 9.1: How to use Light Painting mode
- EMUI 9.1: How to change your navigation style with Navigation Dock
- EMUI 9.1: How to use Navigation Gestures
- EMUI 9.1: How to activate Performance Mode to show the real processing power