Performance Mode optimizes device settings for maximum performance, once enabled, device performance can be enhanced and adjusted to different scenarios. This improves your gaming experience.
EMUI 10/Android 10 Q: Latest news, rumors, and eligible devices
Also, it’ll increase power consumption and may cause your device to heat up due to a higher rate or resource use.
How to activate it
Go to Settings > Battery > enable Performance mode, after the performance mode is activated you’ll see a new speedometer icon on the taskbar.
- EMUI 9.1: How to use Audio Control option in camera
- EMUI 9.1: How to use One-Handed UI
- EMUI 9.1: How to use Huawei Vlog
- EMUI 9.1: How to use Light Painting mode
- EMUI 9.1: How to change your navigation style with Navigation Dock
- EMUI 9.1: How to use Navigation Gestures
- EMUI 9.1: How to use App Drawer to keep your apps in a drawer