Navigate with Gestures Navigate with gestures to quickly go back to the previous screen, return to the home screen, or view recent tasks.
Open Settings, go to System > System navigation, and select Gestures. With this feature you can perform the following actions:
- Go back to the previous screen: Swipe inward from the left or right edge of the screen.
- Return to the home screen: Swipe upwards from the bottom of the screen.
- View recent tasks or end a task: Swipe upwards from the bottom of the screen and hold to view recent tasks. Swipe up on an app preview to close an app, or touch to close all apps.
- Enable Google Assistant: Touch Settings, and enable Google Assistant. Swipe upwards from either of the bottom corners of the screen to enable Google Assistant.
- EMUI 9.1: How to use Audio Control option in camera
- EMUI 9.1: How to use One-Handed UI
- EMUI 9.1: How to use Huawei Vlog
- EMUI 9.1: How to use Light Painting mode
- EMUI 9.1: How to change your navigation style with Navigation Dock