On the other hand, Huawei is testing its device for EMUI 11 beta and already kicked off EMUI 11 stable version for some of its devices. However, Huawei P40 Lite is eligible for EMUI 11 but, the company didn’t reveal any information regarding this.
Back in September, Huawei has started recruiting P40 series in Europe and according to latest news, P40 series will soon receive EMUI 11 version. For more information check the article linked below.
VERSION AND CHANGELOG:
- Huawei P40 Lite getting EMUI 10.1 version 10.1.0.248 with an update for 200MB.
- Installs the October 2020 security patch that fixes 21 high-levels and 1 medium level of CVE’s.
POINTS TO KNOW:
- This update is currently rolling out in Europe.
- The update is rolling out in batches so it may take some time/days to reach your device.
- The update will not erase any data.
Want to send us Tips, Update Screenshots, or a Message? connect with us here:
- Message us on Twitter
HOW TO UPDATE:
To download this update manually, go to Settings then System & updates, then open Software update, from here select Check for updates. If an update is available it’ll pop-up on your phone and an option of Download and install will appear. Press the option and start to download.
Alternatively, you can also request software updates through the Support app. To do this, open the Support app, go to the Service tab on the bottom bar, tap on the update, then select Check for updates and then download and install.
Thanks to the tipster: Catalin