Huawei is delivering another software update for Huawei FreeBuds Pro in the same month, which brings improves charging success rate, reduces power consumption, optimizes the transparent transmission and stability of Bluetooth connection.
The FreeBuds Pro is the world’s first true wireless stereo (TWS) earphones that supports intelligent dynamic noise cancellation and more. It also delivers the best noise-canceling performance yet on a Huawei audio product with an industry-leading noise cancellation rating of 40dB.
The previous update brought improvement for playback quality of headphones, wear detection, system compatibility, and connection stability for a better user experience.
- Huawei FreeBuds Pro grabbing version 22.214.171.1246 with an update size of 2.61 MB
WHAT’S NEW IN THIS UPDATE:
- Improves the charging success rate
- Optimizes the experience of transparent transmission
- Reduces system power consumption
- Improve the stability of the Bluetooth connection
Want to send us Tips, Update Screenshots, or a Message? connect with us here:
- Message us on Twitter
HOW TO UPDATE FREEBUDS PRO:
- Open the AI Life app.
- Make sure the earphones have been connected to your phone and earphones are placed inside the charging case, leave the charging case open, then select the corresponding card for your earphones to access the device home screen.
- Touch Check for updates.
- If an update is available, touch UPDATE.
- Wait until the update is complete.
- After the update is complete, close the charging case and wait for 10 minutes for the case to be automatically updated.
POINTS TO KEEP IN MIND:
- Maintain battery at least 30% in both the devices.
- Always put earbuds into the charging case and keep the case open(during update).
- Pair earbuds with your phone again before charging and updating.