Back in September, Huawei has revealed Huawei FreeBuds Pro along with Huawei FreeLace Pro earphones. The FreeBuds Pro is the world’s first true wireless stereo (TWS) earphones that supports intelligent dynamic noise cancellation and more.
Now, Huawei is started sending a new software update for FreeBuds Pro users, which comes with new improvements for Bluetooth connection stability, playback quality of headphones, increase wear detection, and optimizes system compatibility.
Want to send us Tips, Update Screenshots, or a Message? connect with us here:
Check the changelog mentioned below.
What’s new in this update:
- Improves the connection stability of Bluetooth
- Optimizes the system compatibility
- Improves the playback quality of the headphones
- Increase wear detection
- Huawei FreeBuds Pro getting version 188.8.131.52 with an update size of 2.5 MB
POINTS TO KEEP IN MIND BEFORE UPDATE:
- Maintain battery at least 30% in both the devices.
- Always put earbuds into the charging case and keep the case open(during update).
- Pair earbuds with your phone again before charging and updating
HOW TO UPDATE FREEBUDS PRO:
- Open the AI Life app.
- Make sure the earphones have been connected to your phone and earphones are placed inside the charging case, leave the charging case open, then select the corresponding card for your earphones to access the device home screen.
- Touch Check for updates.
- If an update is available, touch UPDATE.
- Wait until the update is complete.
- After the update is complete, close the charging case and wait for 10 minutes for the case to be automatically updated.
Thanks to the tipster: Aleandro