Back in September, Huawei has revealed Huawei FreeBuds Pro along with Huawei FreeLace Pro earphones. The FreeBuds Pro is the world’s first true wireless stereo (TWS) earphones that supports intelligent dynamic noise cancellation and more.
Now, Huawei is started sending a new software update for FreeBuds Pro users, which comes with new improvements for Bluetooth connection stability, playback quality of headphones, increase wear detection, and optimizes system compatibility.
Want to send us Tips, Update Screenshots, or a Message? connect with us here:
Check the changelog mentioned below.
What’s new in this update:
- Improves the connection stability of Bluetooth
- Optimizes the system compatibility
- Improves the playback quality of the headphones
- Increase wear detection
- Huawei FreeBuds Pro getting version 126.96.36.199 with an update size of 2.5 MB
POINTS TO KEEP IN MIND BEFORE UPDATE:
- Maintain battery at least 30% in both the devices.
- Always put earbuds into the charging case and keep the case open(during update).
- Pair earbuds with your phone again before charging and updating
HOW TO UPDATE FREEBUDS PRO:
- Open the AI Life app.
- Make sure the earphones have been connected to your phone and earphones are placed inside the charging case, leave the charging case open, then select the corresponding card for your earphones to access the device home screen.
- Touch Check for updates.
- If an update is available, touch UPDATE.
- Wait until the update is complete.
- After the update is complete, close the charging case and wait for 10 minutes for the case to be automatically updated.
Thanks to the tipster: Aleandro
Huawei P50 Pro July 2022 EMUI update rolling out in Europe
Heir of the P series – the Huawei P50 smartphone delivers superior performance and pushes the smartphone’s functional boundary. For better furnishing and to give a new start company is rolling out continuous updates for the device. In the meantime, the Huawei P50 Pro is getting July 2022 EMUI security update.
Well, with the EMUI term you can acknowledge that the new firmware update is released for the global users, while the build version mentioned for the update shows that it is currently circulating for European markets.
The EMUI July 2022 security update for the Huawei P50 Pro smartphone, can be identified via the EMUI 188.8.131.52 (C432E3R4P1), which has 354 MB of installation weight. If your Huawei P50 Pro smartphone has the JAD-LX9 model number, then this new update is all yours.
Anonymously, the July 2022 security update for the Huawei P50 Pro users, helps them to patch the security gap, and also to improve the security and stability of the devices to give you a better user experience.
Huawei P60 launch:
Well, Huawei is currently working to develop the Huawei P60 series smartphone with innovative and tectonic features. But here is the question arises when it will launch?
Till now the company isn’t given any official word on the Huawei P60 series launch date. But there were so many leaks and rumors coming from the well-known Weibo tipster.
A recent report shows that the next generation Huawei P60 series to launch in 2023, along with the Mate 60 series.
However, in a recent development, Huawei is working to release the Huawei Mate 50 series in the Chinese market. That can bear a six-blade aperture camera lens. That help to control the quantity of light that reaches the sensor while also shielding the lens from damage. Read more
Huawei Mate 20 Series Software Updates [August 12, 2022]
Launched in October 2018, Huawei Mate 20 series comprises Huawei Mate 20, Mate 20 Pro, Mate 20 RS Porsche Design, Mate 20 X 4G, and Mate 20 X 5G smartphones. The Huawei Mate 20 series is powered by Kirin 980, manufactured with the advanced 7nm process incorporating Cortex-A76-based CPU and Mali-G76 GPU for improved performance and experience.
For Huawei Mate 20 X 5G, the company used two 7nm chips including a Kirin 980 + Balong 5000 to provide NSA/SA dual-mode 5G support. The 40W Huawei SuperCharge, 15W Huawei Wireless Quick Charge, and large batteries work in tandem to provide users with the best battery life.
The Matrix Camera System includes Leica Ultra Wide Angle Lens which lets users not only see wider but also closer with its new macro distance capability. Available in 6.53-inch, 6.39-inch, and 7.2-inch sizes, the Huawei Mate 20 Series encompasses four devices: Huawei Mate 20, Huawei Mate 20 Pro, Huawei Mate 20 X, and PORSCHE DESIGN Huawei Mate 20 RS.
The Huawei Mate 20 Series ships with an Android 9-based EMUI 9 operating system and is upgradable to EMUI 12. However, the Chinese models of this lineup are now compatible with HarmonyOS 2.0 operating system.
Huawei, every month, sends updates to improve Huawei Mate 20 series. In this article, you can capture all of the Huawei Mate 20 series updates, changes, and improvements, made to its EMUI firmware.
Want to send us Tips, Updates Screenshots, or a Message? connect with us here:
- Direct message us on Twitter
Latest Huawei Mate 20 Updates:
August 09, 2022:
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro conflicts with Bluetooth connectivity issue [Bug]
August 08, 2022:
- Huawei Mate 20X July 2022 optimization update was released somewhere in July and now the company is working to expand the respective update to more users. Read More
July 18, 2022:
- Huawei Mate 20 X 5G getting July 2022 HarmonyOS system update
- Huawei has started expanding EMUI 12 major software update for the Mate 20 Lite smartphone users in Europe with build version 184.108.40.206. [Changelog]
July 16, 2022:
- Huawei Mate 20 series receiving July 2022 HarmonyOS optimization update. This update works entirely to optimize the overall stability of the system and increases the durability of the device. Read More
July 15, 2022:
- Huawei has started sending the major EMUI 12 software update for the Mate 20 Lite smartphone users. [Features]
July 08, 2022:
- Huawei June 2022 HarmonyOS security patch is rapidly rolling in the Chinese market and reaching all the eligible devices as soon as possible.
June 22, 2022:
- Huawei continues to upgrade the Mate 20 series with the latest software in the global market. Adding to this, Huawei Mate 20 series is receiving May 2022 security update in Europe.
June 21, 2022:
- Huawei Mate 20 devices are receiving May 2022 EMUI security firmware in more regions that bring improvements for system security.
June 11, 2022:
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro getting May 2022 update (EMUI 12)
May 12, 2022:
- Huawei Mate 20 series EMUI 12 Progress Report [Countries List]
May 03, 2022:
- Huawei is now expanding the reach of its firmware update to Huawei Mate 20 X models, which includes the patch for the Ringtone issue.
April 29, 2022:
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro EMUI 12 ringtone patch update is expanding
- Huawei Mate 20 smartphone users started receiving the stable EMUI 12 builds via OTA update in Brazil.
April 28, 2022:
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro on EMUI 12 gets a new system patch in the UK. Read More
April 27, 2022:
- Huawei Mate 20 Lite EMUI 12 beta update rolling out [Changelog]
- Huawei has pushed off the March 2022 HarmonyOS update for Huawei Mate 20X 5G with a bunch of optimizations. [Additional Features]
April 20, 2022:
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro is receiving EMUI 12 in the UK. Read More
April 14, 2022:
- Huawei’s 2018 smartphone – Huawei Mate 20 Lite is eligible to upgrade over the latest EMUI 12 software version in the global market.
April 13, 2022:
- The stable EMUI 12 update is expanding to more Huawei Mate 20 Pro smartphone users in Europe which provides a next-level user experience.
April 04, 2022:
- The new EMUI 12 software for Huawei Mate 20 series completely renews the user interface as compared to the existing EMUI 11 system. Check the new changelog HERE.
April 01, 2022:
- Huawei Mate 20 series has started receiving a new firmware in China that brings the March 2022 HarmonyOS 2.0 software improvements. [Changelog]
March 29, 2022:
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro smartphone has started receiving the stable EMUI 12 major update that brings a next-level user experience. [EMUI 220.127.116.11]
March 28, 2022:
- Finally! another prominent smartphone of Chinese phone maker – Huawei Mate 20 X has started receiving stable EMUI 12 software updates. [Full Changelog]
March 26, 2022:
- Huawei has started seeding the EMUI 12 firmware with version 18.104.22.168 for the Mate 20 users in the Middle East.
March 23, 2022:
- It’s good news for the Huawei Mate 20 smartphone users, as the stable version of EMUI 12 has started to roll out in the global markets. Know more.
February 24, 2022:
- Huawei Mate 20 series EMUI 12 rollout to start in April
December 28, 2021:
- Huawei Mate 20 EMUI 12 beta expanding to more users. Know more
December 22, 2021:
- Huawei Mate 20 series is receiving the first EMUI 12 beta update know more.
December 20, 2021:
- December 2021 HarmonyOS update for Huawei Mate 20 X 5G rolling out know more.
December 20, 2021:
- Huawei Mate 20 X (4G) receiving HarmonyOS 2.0.00.219 firmware update know more.
December 10, 2021:
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro (EMUI 11) starts receiving December 2021 security update know more.
November 8, 2021:
- Huawei mate 20 models getting 22.214.171.124 update, brings new optimization know more.
October 20, 2021:
- Huawei Mate 20 Lite September 2021 security patch out global users know more.
October 17, 2021:
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro HarmonyOS portrait service widget feature rolling out know more.
September 14, 2021:
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro arrange EMUI 11 July 2021 security update know more.
September 3, 2021:
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro demoted to quarterly EMUI update section know more.
August 28, 2021:
Huawei Mate 20 Series global users getting new updates with June 2021 security patch that comes with EMUI 126.96.36.199 version, it provides better system security and performance increment.
August 18, 2021:
Huawei Mate 20, Mate 20 Pro, Mate 20 RS, and Mate 20 X with EMUI 11 receiving a new software update that optimizes the system stability to make the phone runs more stable.
August 7, 2021:
Huawei Mate 20 X 5G with EMUI 11 gets new software update that brings June 2021 security patch improvements for better performance.
August 2, 2021:
June 2021 security patch is now rolling out for the Huawei Mate 20 Lite along with various new system security improvements.
July 27, 2021:
Huawei Mate 20 Lite software update adds new applications including Petal Search, Books, Petal Maps, Game Center, Member Center, and Link Now. The Mate 20 Lite update also installs May 2021 security patch.
July 10, 2021:
Huawei Mate 20 series getting May 2021 security patch for the global models and it’s rolling out with EMUI version 188.8.131.52.
June 26, 2021:
Huawei Mate 20 series is receiving a new software update that comes with May 2021 security update, that comes with EMUI 184.108.40.206.
May 31, 2021:
Huawei Mate 20 Lite installs security improvements released in April 2021. Read More
May 20, 2021:
Huawei Mate 20 users receiving March 2021 security, Petal Search, Petal Map, Reader, and other apps with the latest update. Read More
May 15, 2021:
Huawei Mate 20 Series receiving new additions, optimizations, fixes, and d security improvements with the latest software update. Read More
May 11, 2021:
New Features and security improvements rolling out for Huawei Mate 20 X 5G. Read More
May 2, 2021:
Huawei Mate 20 Lite smartphone users receiving March 2021 security updates in Europe. Read More
April 21, 2021:
Huawei expanding EMUI 11 major update for Huawei Mate 20 Pro smartphone in Cuba. Read more
April 6, 2021:
EMUI 11 major update expanding for Huawei Mate 20 Pro users in Morocco. Read more
April 5, 2021:
Huawei Mate 20 Lite receiving new software in April, installs new security patches. Read more
April 1, 2021:
Huawei Mate 20 Pro smartphone start receiving stable EMUI 11 update [UK]. Read more
March 31, 2021:
New update for Huawei Mate 20 X (5G) brings February 2021 security improvements. Read more
March 30, 2021:
Huawei Mate 20 and Mate 20 Pro smartphones begin receiving EMUI 11 in Brazil (Latin America). Read more
March 27, 2021:
Huawei Mate 20 X smartphone users started receiving stable EMUI 11 in the global market. Read more
March 24, 2021:
Stable EMUI 11 starts to roll out for Huawei Mate 20 X 5G global variant. Read more
February 24, 2021:
Huawei Mate 20 devices global users begin receiving EMUI 11 software updates. Read more.
February 10, 2021:
Huawei Mate 20 X 5G getting stable EMUI 11. Read more
January 23, 2021:
Huawei Mate 20 X 5G getting a new software update with security improvements. Read more.
January 16, 2021:
Huawei Mate 20 series on EMUI 11 receiving new software update with feature optimizations in China. Read more
December 22, 2020:
EMUI 220.127.116.11 second beta released for Huawei Mate 20 X 5G users in China
EMUI 18.104.22.168 first beta update for Huawei Mate 20 series in South East Asia
December 19, 2020:
EMUI 22.214.171.124 first beta version for Huawei Mate 20 and 20 Pro beta testers in the Middle East
December 18, 2020:
EMUI 126.96.36.199 first beta version for Huawei Mate 20 series in Europe
December 14, 2020:
EMUI 188.8.131.52 third beta version for Huawei Mate 20 in China
December 11, 2020:
December 9, 2020:
UK: Huawei opens EMUI 11 beta for Huawei Mate 20 series
December 5, 2020:
EMUI 10.1.0.167 version for Huawei Mate 20 series getting October 2020 security patch in China
December 2, 2020:
EMUI 11 recruitment starts for Huawei Mate 20 series in South East Asia
EMUI 184.108.40.206 second beta update for Huawei Mate 20 and Mate 20 RS registered users
December 1, 2020:
Breaking: EMUI 11 beta opens for Huawei Mate 20 series in Europe
November 26, 2020:
Huawei Mate 20 series EMUI 11 beta to start in December [Europe]
November 25, 2020:
EMUI 11 for Huawei Mate 20 series global units will rollout in Q1 2021
November 24, 2020:
EMUI 10.1.0.328 updates for Huawei Mate 20 series users on EMUI 10.1 with October 2020 security [Europe]
November 21, 2020:
EMUI 220.127.116.11 first beta update released for Huawei Mate 20 series, brings various new features
November 13, 2020:
EMUI 10.1.0.254 version for Huawei Mate 20 X getting October 2020 security update
November 4, 2020:
EMUI 11 beta recruitment starts for Huawei Mate 20 Series smartphones
October 24, 2020:
Huawei Mate 20 series will receive EMUI 11 beta in December in Europe
October 13, 2020:
EMUI 11 for Huawei Mate 20 Series in development, beta starting soon
August 25, 2020:
EMUI 10.1 rolling out for Huawei Mate 20 Pro in India
July 8, 2020:
EMUI 10.1 begins to roll out for Huawei Mate 20 X 4G
July 5, 2020:
EMUI 10.1 for Huawei Mate 20 and 20 Pro reaches UK
April 17, 2020:
EE UK rolling out EMUI 10 for Huawei Mate 20 lite
April 8, 2020:
[Internal Beta] Huawei Mate 20 series EMUI 10.1 rolling out
March 20, 2020:
Huawei Mate 20 X (4G) receiving January EMUI security update
March 16, 2020:
March 16, 2020:
EMUI 10.0.0.187 stable EMUI 10 update rolled out for Huawei Mate 20 Pro in Japan.
March 15, 2020:
EMUI 10.0.0.188 update installs the January 2020 security patch for the global variant of Huawei Mate 20 and Mate 20 Pro.
March 12, 2020:
EMUI 10.0.0.170 stable update in Switzerland rolled out for Huawei Mate 20 Lite.
March 5, 2020:
EMUI 10.0.0.179 stable update in Japan rolled out for Huawei Mate 20 Lite.
March 1, 2020:
EMUI 10.0.0.188 on Vodafone UK rolled out the January 2020 security update for Huawei Mate 20 X 5G.
February 29, 2020:
EMUI 10.0.0.180 on Optus Australia rolled out for Huawei Mate 20 and Mate 20 Pro.
February 26, 2020:
EMUI 10.0.0.180 on EE update for Huawei Mate 20 and Mate 20 Pro on EE.
January 20, 2020:
EMUI 10.0.0.172 update for Huawei Mate 20 Lite widely.
January 20, 2020:
EMUI 10.0.0.180 rolled out for users on O2 UK of Huawei Mate 20 and Mate 20 Pro.
January 19, 2020:
EMUI 10.0.0.182 rolled out for users of Huawei Mate 20 and Mate 20 Pro.
January 08, 2020:
EMUI 10.0.0.187 on Vodafone UK rolled out for users of Huawei Mate 20 X 5G.
December 28, 2019:
EMUI 10.0.0.180, EMUI 10.0.0.184 stable update rolled out for users of Huawei Mate 20, Mate 20 Pro, Mate 20 X 4G, and Mate 20 RS.
December 2, 2019:
EMUI 10.0.0.154 stable update Vodafone UK rolled out for users of Huawei Mate 20, Mate 20 Pro.
December 15, 2019:
EMUI 10.0.0.185 stable update for users of Huawei Mate 20, Mate 20 Pro, Mate 20 X, Mate 20 RS Porsche Design with November 2019 security patch.
November 14, 2019:
EMUI 10.0.0.154 stable update for testers Huawei Mate 20, Mate 20 Pro, Mate 20 X, Mate 20 RS Porsche Design in Europe.
December 15, 2019:
EMUI 10.0.0.185 stable update (China) for all users of Huawei Mate 20, Mate 20 Pro, Mate 20 X, Mate 20 RS Porsche Design.
October 22, 2019:
EMUI 10.0.0.166, EMUI 10.0.0.168 update for Huawei Mate 20, Mate 20 Pro, Mate 20 X, Mate 20 RS Porsche Design.
September 25, 2019:
EMUI 10.0.0.146 first beta build for Huawei Mate 20, Mate 20 Pro, Mate 20 X, Mate 20 RS Porsche Design, installs Ark Compiler and EROFS.
September 11, 2019:
EMUI 18.104.22.1680 update adds the August 2019 security patch.
August 15, 2019:
EMUI 22.214.171.124 update installs the DC Dimming feature.
August 14, 2019:
EMUI 126.96.36.199 update for Huawei Mate 20 X adds a camera feature of a 5G watermark option.
August 13, 2019:
EMUI 188.8.131.52 stable EMUI 9.1 rolled out for Huawei Mate 20 Lite.
July 29, 2019:
EMUI 184.108.40.206 update for Huawei Mate 20, Mate 20 Pro, Mate 20 X, Mate 20 RS Porsche Design, installs Bluetooth improvements and July 2019 security patch.
July 11, 2019:
EMUI 220.127.116.11 update for Huawei Mate 20, Mate 20 Pro, Mate 20 X, Mate 20 RS Porsche Design, installs Ark Compiler and EROFS.
April 29, 2019:
EMUI 18.104.22.168 stable update for Huawei Mate 20, Mate 20 Pro, Mate 20 X, Mate 20 RS Porsche Design.
April 19, 2019:
EMUI 22.214.171.124 2nd beta update for Huawei Mate 20, Mate 20 Pro, Mate 20 X, Mate 20 RS Porsche Design.
April 12, 2019:
EMUI 126.96.36.199 beta update for Huawei Mate 20, Mate 20 Pro, Mate 20 X, Mate 20 RS Porsche Design brings the latest EMUI 9.1 for beta testers.
February 05, 2019:
EMUI 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11 update for Huawei Mate 20, Mate 20 Pro, Mate 20 X, Mate 20 RS Porsche Design adds AI Color mode that allows you to take a video with the background in grayscale and the subject in color.
January 24, 2019:
EMUI 18.104.22.168 update for Mate 20, Mate 20 Pro, Mate 20 RS Porsche Design optimizes face unlock performance, brings a super macro mode feature, improves zoom shortcut with wide-angle options in the viewfinder and optimizes gesture system navigation.
January 02, 2019:
EMUI 22.214.171.124 update for Huawei Mate 20, Mate 20 Pro, Mate 20 X, Mate 20 RS Porsche Design optimizes face unlock performance, optimizes quality of photos taken in master AI mode. Fixes an issue in Camera and integrates December 2018 security patch.
December 4, 2018:
EMUI 126.96.36.199 update for Huawei Mate 20, Mate 20 Pro, Mate 20 X, Mate 20 RS Porsche Design improves the speed of the fingerprint scanner and the performance of the 3D Face Unlock in different scenarios
November 15, 2018:
EMUI 188.8.131.52 first update for Huawei Mate 20, Mate 20 Pro, Mate 20 X, Mate 20 RS Porsche Design adds new filters and effects and introduces the AI zoom feature for improved mini video recording.
HOW TO UPDATE:
- System & updates
- Software update
- CHECK FOR UPDATES
- Download and install
- Support app
- Services Tab
- CHECK FOR UPDATES
- Download and install
The information used in this article is subject to copyright
Huawei Watch 3 gets new feature with HarmonyOS 184.108.40.206 update
Huawei is in hurry to fetch its devices with the all-new HarmonyOS 3.0 interface. But at this moment, the company is keenly focusing on its advanced and sophisticated wearable models to bring up the newest software. Yes, we are talking about the Huawei Watch 3 devices that have started receiving a new HarmonyOS 220.127.116.11 beta update.
This is not the first time when Huawei Watch 3 has touched the HarmonyOS 3.0 surface. With the arrival of the latest Huawei Watch 3 HarmonyOS 18.104.22.168, the company has begun beta activity for the respective wearable product. However, this new beta update version of HarmonyOS 3.0 carries some new tweaks in its pocket for the Huawei Watch 3 gadgets.
According to the information, the latest beta firmware appears with build version 22.214.171.124 along with a package size of 440MB. Though the package bears a small weight, it has a big list of features in its bag. Surprisingly, the list begins with the addition of the Super Device feature.
The new update brings the support of the Super Device feature for the smartwatch. This feature is easily accessible through the pull-down dial interface. Consequently, it enables the users to connect their smartwatch to their phone and perform several functions.
On the flip side, the update also works in improving the health features and sports monitoring on the device. It increases the accuracy level of the health report and makes the device more intimate and comprehensive for the consumers.
What else? Let’s explore more new things in the changelog.
HarmonyOS 126.96.36.199 Beta Changelog
- Enables you to interconnect and collaborate between smartwatch and phone with a single pull.
- Perform several actions and easily control connectivity between smart screens, Bluetooth headsets, fitness equipment, and more.
Professional Sports features
- The update brings an automated pause switch that can stop or resume the exercise and other workouts according to your exercise status. You can access the feature by visiting the Settings > Exercise Settings > Automatic Pause.
- The device will also be able to support sports linkage to control the pause, end, and continue the course over the smartphone. Besides, it can connect to other Huawei devices and can use the S-TAG connection to sense posture, cycling, running, and more.
- The screen will remain enabled till you are doing exercise. As a result, you can easily check on real-time exercise details. Next, you can explore, connect, and utilize sports equipment with the all-new Sports Health Equipment Management. To access it, navigate to Settings > More Connections > Sports Health Equipment Management.
- Addition of a new altitude care function that showcases the risk of altitude sickness and gives scientific advice.
- NFC car key now supports the new BYD models
- Enhanced the door-opening function of smart vehicles with a touch of a Bluetooth car key.
Smart Life, Smart Features:
- Additions of a new ‘Automated enter and exit sleep mode’ tab in the sleep application. When enabled, the watch will automatically enter and exit the sleep mode as per your sleep status. Further, it also supports custom durations. You can enable it by Sleep app > Sleep Settings.
- You can now mute either the watch or smartphone while answering a Bluetooth call.
- You can also switch audio devices instantly during eSIM calls through the Smart Voice control settings.
- Addition of Kaleidoscope dial that let you select your pic to create a personalized dial. You can also rotate the crown to see the kaleidoscope effect.
- Now you have the access to install your favorite face watch directly from the watch.
- New gaming feature that permits you to learn several thoughtful tips and usage of the smartwatch.
- Optimizes the Bluetooth connection of the watch.
- Adds a new Bluetooth icon that gets enabled while usage.
|| Source ||