Huawei Health provides professional sports guidance for your sports activities (Phones with Android 4.4.4 and above are supported, but the RAM needs to be greater than 2G). You can download the latest Huawei Health app version from the link given below.
Download the latest APK:
- Download Health app 188.8.131.521 wearBeta (April 29, 2022)
- Download Health app 184.108.40.2060 (April 24, 2022)
- Download Health app 220.127.116.111 wearBeta (April 16, 2022)
- Download Health app 18.104.22.1680 (April 14, 2022)
- Download Health app 22.214.171.1240 (March 14, 2022)
- Download Health app 126.96.36.1990 (March 12, 2022)
- Download Health app 188.8.131.520 (March 04, 2022)
- Download Health app 184.108.40.2063 wearBeta (February 03, 2022)
- Download Health app 220.127.116.110 (January 28, 2022)
- Download Health app 18.104.22.1680 (January 22, 2022)
- Download Health app 22.214.171.1240 (January 20, 2022)
- Download Health app 126.96.36.1990 (January 4, 2022)
- Download Health app 188.8.131.520 (November 12, 2021)
- Download Health app 184.108.40.2065 (November 21, 2021)
- Download Huawei Health 220.127.116.118 (May 23, 2021)
- Download Huawei Health 10.1.1.521 (App Gallery)
- Download Huawei Health 10.1.1.512 APK
- Download Huawei Health 10.1.0.511 APK
- Download Huawei Health 10.0.5.531 APK
- Download Huawei Health 10.0.5.521 APK
- Download Huawei Health 10.0.5.517 APK
- Download Huawei Health 10.0.3.511 APK
- Download Huawei Health 10.0.2.519 APK
- Download Huawei Health 10.0.2.319 APK
- Download Huawei Health 10.0.2.311 APK
Download from AppGallery:
- Some bugs fixed.
Huawei Health App Features:
1. Support walking, running, cycling mode, record running track, heart rate, trajectory, speed, and other sports data.
2. Support from 5 km to the marathon running training program.
3. With Huawei Wear APP data integration, to provide complete, unified sports and health services.
Google Play Store 31.8.19 is up on Android
After a few days of a rollout, Google Play Store is seeding another version – 31.8.19 for Android smartphone users. Similar to previous versions, these updates continue to improve the stability and install new improvements the find related content.
It’s usual to see these Play Store updates that we never see downloading in the foreground and Google Play Store 31.8.19 will be installed on your device in the background. However, if you want to grab it firsthand, then visit APKmirror and grab the latest Play Store version (link).
Play Store, is an ultimate application market around the globe, it hosts most mobile applications and is top in rank, followed by Apple’s app store. However, Huawei is also in the race at third.
Every year, Android users download apps worth billions of installations as this digital market not only offers games and apps but there’s also plenty of entertainment content.
To protect all of its Android users and save the interest of developers, Google updates its Play Store policy regularly to curb misinformation, impersonation, and other sensitive matters, as it has done this month.
The company has taken some measures to improve user experience with new advertisement guidelines, content copy, and fake impersonation as well as ease in active subscription cancellation. There’s also a major change made in the third-party data sharing, which won’t be allowed after November 1st.
Google to bring new changes in Gmail spam filter feature
Google keeps the user’s privacy and security-related concerns in priority and ensures to introduce such features and services that can bring convenience to the fingertips. But seems like the new changes to the Gmail spam filter feature could affect the comfort level of consumers using the respective mail platform.
So far, the US manufacturer has been planning to revamp the spam filter feature of the Gmail application. The company put forth its idea in front of the Federal Election Commission that eventually let political emails enter your notification desk without any restrictions.
Alternatively, the commission has approved this scheme, and will soon bring this feature to the application. As per this scheme, the political candidates that are legally registered in the books of lawsuits have the access to distribute emails in bulk.
Moreover, these emails will directly lead to the home page of Gmail instead of spam boxes. As a result, users will get notified whenever the email will push on their device. However, they won’t get the option to opt out of these emails in any way.
How the political emails will reach you?
The latest information also suggests that the first political email will approach the user with a notification. It will ask the user whether they want to continue receiving the messages from the other party. On hitting the NO tab, these mail will start appearing in the spam folder, instead of the main page.
Google has begun the pilot program for the mentioned feature. It will soon take place on all Android devices. Ahead, the company explains its intentions with the new addition on Gmail:
“Our goal during this pilot program is to assess alternative ways of addressing concerns from bulk senders while giving users clear controls over their inboxes to minimize unwanted email.”
However, it does not looks like the new implementation will bring any kind of minimizing of mails on the respective platform for the users.
Google Play Store implemented new policy
Google has recently deployed the year 2022 new security policy for the Play Store users, the implemented policy for Android users will come wholly experience gradually in the year 2022. Although, it covered all the new and old problems that you faced in the Play Store.
Notably, Google is always in active mode to provide regular updates for the Play Store application to resolve your concern and issue, that bothers you. But some of the major exploits were not able to fix via the regular update, for the company releases its new policy to encounter a yearly issue.
A set of more stringent guidelines include full-screen advertisements, which will likely be the most important and directly applicable change for many users. Below you can check how Google Play Store’s new policy impacts your experience.
- Better Ads Experiences:
- As per the new policy, Google to stop showing the ads in the full-screen interstitial ads of all formats that annoy users to do something else is not allowed, ads that appear during gameplay, and full-screen video interstitial ads that appear when app loading will stop showing.
- Subscription management canceallton & refund:
- If your app offers subscription services, you must make sure that it, makes it abundantly obvious how a user may manage or cancel their subscription. Additionally, you need to make sure that your app gives users easy online access to cancel their subscriptions.
- You will experience these changes after September 30, 2022
- Flag Secure requirement:
- When utilizing an app, Flag Secure is a display flag that is defined in the code to let the user know that the app’s user interface (UI) contains sensitive data that should only be displayed on secure surfaces. This flag is intended to stop the data from being captured in screenshots or viewed on displays that are not secure.
- You will experience this change after November 1, 2022
Exact Alarm Permission:
- Starting with Android 13, new permission called use exact alarm will be added that will provide access to exact alarm capabilities in apps (API target level 33). Apps must only declare the limited permission to use an exact alarm if it is necessary for the core operation of the app to satisfy the need for a precise alert.
- You will experience this change after July 31, 2023