To date, Huawei has released the EMUI 11 major upgrades for almost all of the eligible devices across the globe. But due to vastness, it is taking time to cover all the shipped units in different markets.
Menawhile, Huawei also has a list of models that are compatible to run EMUI 11 but their upgrade status is still unconfirmed. Users are eagerly waiting to upgrade over the latest EMUI version and to experience new features as well as the user interface.
On the other hand, the company is also busy in the preparation of the HarmonyOS launch for mobile phones. Previously, it was reported the most of the eligible devices will receive HarmonyOS before June.
Before all this, Huawei needs to conclude the EMUI 11 major rollout. According to the latest information, EMUI 11 is expanding to the eastern European market, specifically in the Baltics for Huawei Nova 5T smartphones.
As of now, Huawei has EMUI 11 latest custom OS reached the UK, Europe, Sri Lanka, Malaysia, the Philippines, Latin America, New Zealand, and more. Users from these countries started enjoying the latest EMUI 11 features.
EMUI 11 features include the new user interface and changes as smoother animations, better multitasking, improved multi-screen collaboration, and other features.
If you want to send us Tips, Update Screenshots, or a Message? connect with us here:
- Message us on Twitter
Stable EMUI 11 version:
Huawei Nova 5T users receiving official EMUI 11 version 220.127.116.11 (C431E3R1P4) with a software update package size of 1.78GB.
Points to keep in mind:
- The update is rolling out in batches so it may take some time/days to reach your device.
EMUI version and size may vary.
- Maintain enough battery and storage on your device.
EMUI 11 CHANGELOG:
- Multiwindow mode: Multi-Window allows you to open apps in a floating window for multitasking. You can relocate the floating window to the desired location or minimize it to a floating bubble for easier access later.
- Smoother animation: The brand new, intuitive animations throughout EMUI 11 create a smoother, more unified, and visually pleasing user experience when touching items or sliding on the screen.
- Subtle effect: Whether you’re toggling switches on or off, subtle effects have been enhanced throughout the OS for greater visual satisfaction.
- Super Notepad: Notepad now supports editing notes simultaneously from multiple Huawei devices. For example, you can insert a photo from your phone to the note being edited on your tablet.
- Lasting smoothness: A new standard for system animations has been introduced, improving app launch speed and the smoothness of general operations.
- Rhythmic ringtones: System vibration has been upgraded, and incoming calls and alarms now have their own custom vibration patterns. The combination of stereo sounds and coordinated vibrations brings you a more immersive experience.
- Multi-screen Collaboration: This is a special feature that enables your devices to work together to achieve their full potential. You can mirror your phone to your laptop’s screen to improve your productivity with up to three windows readily available. (This feature requires a Huawei laptop installed with version 11.0 or later of PC manager.)
- File Transfer: New large file flash transfer function allows the user to transfer large files, HD video, and images without any fear of size, distance, and image quality are not compressed.
- Gallery: On the discover tab in Gallery, you can create video stories by applying preset templates with special effects and background music. The video editing features are optimized providing you with more instructions on how to use the timeline and edit options.
- Undisturbed screen protection: When you project your phone in Do Not Disturb mode onto your Huawei laptop, messages and incoming calls are displayed only on your phone screen, both protecting your privacy and ensuring the continuity of screen projection.
Thanks to the tipster: Zupa101