Huawei is rapidly upgrading its previously launched devices over EMUI 11, the latest Android-based mobile operating system, across the globe as soon as possible. In the meantime, the company is also preparing to release HarmonyOS for general smartphone consumers.
Coming to Huawei Nova 5T smartphone, this device also gets the chance to participate in the EMUI 11 beta testing program. After completing the beta activity, Nova 5T beta tester, as well as EMUI 10.1 users, began to receive this major upgrade.
Since February, the stable EMUI 11 version is rolling out for Nova 5T devices. As one of Huawei’s most popular smartphones, Huawei has sold a huge number of units of the Nova 5T and because of its vastness, it may take some time to reach EMUI 11 in different markets places.
So far, EMUI 11 for Huawei Nova 5T touched the UK, Europe, Sri Lanka, Malaysia, Philippines, and Latin America. And users from these countries started enjoying the latest EMUI 11 features.
Now, the EMUI 11 major upgrading is expanding for Nova 5T smartphone users in New Zealand and comes with new user interface changes including smoother animations, better multitasking, improved multi-screen collaboration, and other features.
Aside from this, the company has also released the March 2021 security patch for this device user that enhances security by fixing different levels of exploits and issues.
We advised users to first install this EMUI 11 major update on their respective Nova 5T device and further March 2021 security improvements for device safety.
If you want to send us Tips, Update Screenshots, or a Message? connect with us here:
- Message us on Twitter
EMUI 11 stable version:
- Huawei Nova 5T smartphone users can found the latest EMUI 11 major update with build number 184.108.40.206 (C636E3R2P5) and a package size of 2.02 GB.
- The update is rolling out in batches so it may take some time/days to reach your device.
EMUI version and size may vary.
- Maintain enough battery and storage on your device.
HOW TO INSTALL:
To download this update manually, go to Settings then System & updates, then open Software update, from here select Check for updates. If an update is available it’ll pop up on your phone and an option of Download and install will appear. Press the option and start to download.
Alternatively, you can also request software updates through the Support app. To do this, open the Support app, go to the Service tab on the bottom bar, tap on the update, then select Check for updates and then download and install.
EMUI 11 FULL CHANGELOG:
- Multiwindow mode: Multi-Window allows you to open apps in a floating window for multitasking. You can relocate the floating window to the desired location or minimize it to a floating bubble for easier access later.
- Smoother animation: The brand new, intuitive animations throughout EMUI 11 create a smoother, more unified, and visually pleasing user experience when touching items or sliding on the screen.
- Subtle effect: Whether you’re toggling switches on or off, subtle effects have been enhanced throughout the OS for greater visual satisfaction.
- Super Notepad: Notepad now supports editing notes simultaneously from multiple Huawei devices. For example, you can insert a photo from your phone to the note being edited on your tablet.
- Lasting smoothness: A new standard for system animations has been introduced, improving app launch speed and the smoothness of general operations.
- Rhythmic ringtones: System vibration has been upgraded, and incoming calls and alarms now have their own custom vibration patterns. The combination of stereo sounds and coordinated vibrations brings you a more immersive experience.
- Multi-screen Collaboration: This is a special feature that enables your devices to work together to achieve their full potential. You can mirror your phone to your laptop’s screen to improve your productivity with up to three windows readily available. (This feature requires a Huawei laptop installed with version 11.0 or later of PC manager.)
- File Transfer: New large file flash transfer function allows the user to transfer large files, HD video, and images without any fear of size, distance, and image quality are not compressed.
- Gallery: On the discover tab in Gallery, you can create video stories by applying preset templates with special effects and background music. The video editing features are optimized providing you with more instructions on how to use the timeline and edit options.
- Undisturbed screen protection: When you project your phone in Do Not Disturb mode onto your Huawei laptop, messages and incoming calls are displayed only on your phone screen, both protecting your privacy and ensuring the continuity of screen projection.
Thanks to the tipster: Harry Meadows
EMUI 13 Eligible Devices (Expected)
EMUI 13 is likely to bring major changes for Huawei users, especially, the swipe-up icons gestures, and service widgets are likely to be the main highlights of this upcoming EMUI version.
Meanwhile, there will be new improvements to the inner features of the software that we’re awaiting eagerly.
Amid all of the hype and wait, Huawei has not confirmed the exact launch but we are expecting it to unveil by the end of this year.
Starting with the top tier, Huawei will bring EMUI 13 to the mid-range and then the budget models. Based on the past rollout plans and current observations, we’ve prepared a list of phones that could make their place in the EMUI 13 eligible devices list.
It is noted that the company will start EMUI 13 journey with beta testing, followed by the official rollout.
Below you can check all of the expected EMUI 13 devices.
- Huawei P50
- Huawei P50 Pro
- Huawei P50 Pocket
- Huawei Mate 40 Pro
- Huawei Mate Xs
- Huawei Mate Xs 2
- Huawei Mate 30 Pro
- Huawei Mate 30
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro
- Huawei Mate 20 RS
- Huawei Mate 20 X 5G
- Huawei Mate 20 X
- Huawei Mate 20
- Huawei P40 Pro+
- Huawei P40 Pro
- Huawei P40
- Huawei P40 Lite E
- Huawei P40 Lite 5G
- Huawei P30 Pro
- Huawei P30
- Huawei Nova 10
- Huawei Nova 10 Pro
- Huawei Nova 10 SE
- Huawei Nova 9
- Huawei Nova 9 SE
- Huawei Nova 8
- Huawei Nova 8i
- Huawei Nova Y70
- Huawei Nova Y70 Plus
- Huawei Nova Y90
- Huawei Nova 7
- Huawei Nova 7 SE
- Huawei Nova 5T
- Huawei Y9s
- Huawei Y8p
Of course! It’s not an official list but we’ll find it similar to what Huawei has decided for the future of these models.
Also, we’ll keep this article updated with new inputs, so stay connected.
Huawei P50 Pocket’s November 2022 update out
Huawei P50 Pocket foldable smartphone is receiving a new software update that brings November 2022 security patch for improved system security. As the phone boasts this new firmware version with EMUI 12 version 220.127.116.11 build.
According to the information, you should grab this software update to improve the phone’s security aspects. As it will appear in the firmware section via Settings > System & updates and then tap on Software updates.
Huawei is sending November 2022 security patches for flaghip smartphones and it causes a major shift in your smartphone from a software improvement perspective. Huawei P50 Pocket is a versatile foldable that brings you exquisite design but you’ll find different angles of this device to explore.
To be noted, this update will not erase your personal data, but we suggest that you back up any important data before updating. If you face any issues while upgrading, do contact Huawei customer service.
The update package will be automatically deleted after the update installation is completed. Furthermore, charge up your smartphone to prevent unnecessary power outages.
Huawei P50 Pocket comes with a 6.9-inch flexible OLED screen accompanying a cover screen of 1.04 inches.
The dynamic smartphone powers an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 4G processor, and Adreno 660 GPU. Further, it packs a 4000mAh non-removable battery that holds up to 10V/4A super fast charge.
The phone has a triple-camera framework with a 40MP True-Chroma primary lens, a 13MP ultra-wide-angle camera, and a 32MP ultra-spectrum shooter. The front line supports a 10.7MP selfie camera (f/2.2 aperture) that offers an image resolution of 3776 x 2832 pixels.
(source – huaweiailesi)
Huawei Nova 9 SE grabs November 2022 EMUI update
Huawei is rolling out the November 2022 EMUI update for the Nova 9 SE smartphone. Currently, the latest update is hovering in the Middle East markets, and the company will gradually release it in the global region.
November 2022 is about to end and Huawei is pacing the update distribution. After the flagship devices, the company has turned its face to the mid-rangers to circulate the freshly-released EMUI security patch.
In the latest edition, Huawei Nova 9 SE users in the Middle East are receiving November 2022 EMUI update with the 18.104.22.168 version. On the other hand, the package size is 335 MB, which may vary in different regions.
In addition, the changelog reads the presence of the November 2022 security patch. For your information, this improvement patch fixes a total of 20 privacy-related vulnerabilities in the internal system.
Moreover, it increases the stability of the security system and makes the software durable. Thus, it is advised to install the latest update as it reaches the notification panel of your Huawei Nova 9 SE smartphone.
Huawei Nova 9 SE Changelog:
- This update improves system security with security patches
- Security: Integrates security patches released in November 2022 for improved system security
While you can download the respective software update via Settings, we suggest you follow the below-given instructions beforehand:
- Maintain enough battery and storage on your device
- Take a backup of your important data
- Use a stable internet connection to download the update
A new product launch event!
Huawei is quite busy sending regular updates to its devices this week. In the meantime, the company is also preparing of a new product launch conference that will happen next month.
Though the event will be held in China, we could assume some relatable tweaks and pinches on the global platform as well. Till then you can take a view of what devices will make their way in the upcoming launch event.
|| Source ||