Huawei Nova 5T was one of the best-selling Huawei smartphones across the globe because of its offering at affordable prices. Additionally, this popular smartphone is also eligible to work with the latest custom OS, EMUI 11.
EMUI 11 brings new changes for the user interface as well as improvements and optimization for existing features. It features smart AOD, smoother animation, super notepad, AI subtle, and more.
As Huawei promises, after completing the EMUI 11 beta activity program, the company will roll out the stable EMUI 11 version for all of its compatible devices in the home ground as well as global markets and it is doing so.
Talking about Nova 5T, the users in the UK, Europe, Sri Lanka, Malaysia, and the Philippines already upgraded over EMUI 11 and started enjoying its latest features.
Now, this major update started expanding to Nova 5T smartphone users in the Latin American market. User after installing this update gets an amazing brand new user interface and features that provide a new user experience.
If you want to send us Tips, Update Screenshots, or a Message? connect with us here:
Stable EMUI 11 version:
Huawei Nova 5T smartphone users on EMUI 10.1 can found EMUI 11 major update with version 126.96.36.199 (C605E3R1P4) with a package size of 1.74GB in Latin America.
Check the full changelog below.
Before you upgrade:
- We recommend you take a backup of your important data
- Use a stable connection to download the update package
- Do not forcefully turn off the phone, once the installation is started
NEW EMUI 11 CHANGELOG:
- Always On Display (AOD): AOD allows users to customize their screen and showcase their personal style by adding text and images to their lock screen.
- Multiwindow mode: Multi-Window allows you to open apps in a floating window for multitasking. You can relocate the floating window to the desired location or minimize it to a floating bubble for easier access later.
- Smoother animation: The brand new, intuitive animations throughout EMUI 11 create a smoother, more unified, and visually pleasing user experience when touching items or sliding on the screen.
- Subtle effect: Whether you’re toggling switches on or off, subtle effects have been enhanced throughout the OS for greater visual satisfaction.
- Super Notepad: Notepad now supports editing notes simultaneously from multiple Huawei devices. For example, you can insert a photo from your phone to the note being edited on your tablet.
- Lasting smoothness: A new standard for system animations has been introduced, improving app launch speed and the smoothness of general operations.
- Rhythmic ringtones: System vibration has been upgraded, and incoming calls and alarms now have their own custom vibration patterns. The combination of stereo sounds and coordinated vibrations brings you a more immersive experience.
- Multi-screen Collaboration: This is a special feature that enables your devices to work together to achieve their full potential. You can mirror your phone to your laptop’s screen to improve your productivity with up to three windows readily available. (This feature requires a Huawei laptop installed with version 11.0 or later of PC manager.)
- File Transfer: New large file flash transfer function allows the user to transfer large files, HD video, and images without any fear of size, distance, and image quality are not compressed.
- AI Subtitles: AI Subtitles support converting audio to text for songs, videos, or speech picked up by your microphone even when the sound volume is turned off, as well as translating English content into Chinese in real-time.
- Gallery: On the discover tab in Gallery, you can create video stories by applying preset templates with special effects and background music. The video editing features are optimized providing you with more instructions on how to use the timeline and edit options.
- System translation: Translate screen allows you to touch and hold the text on a foreign language web page with one finger, or on a picture with two fingers, to have the text translated. You can also adjust the area of the screen to be translated.
- Undisturbed screen protection: When you project your phone in Do Not Disturb mode onto your Huawei laptop, messages and incoming calls are displayed only on your phone screen, both protecting your privacy and ensuring the continuity of screen projection.
HOW TO CHECK:
To download this update manually, go to Settings then System & updates, then open Software update, from here select Check for updates. If an update is available it’ll pop up on your phone and an option of Download and install will appear. Press the option and start to download.
You can also request software updates through the Support app. To do this, open the Support app, go to the Service tab on the bottom bar, tap on the update, then select Check for updates and then download and install.
Thanks to the tipster: Luis Serafin