Now, a similar optimizations update is expanding for Watch GT 2 Pro for more users, which optimizes the system stability that enhances the overall device performance and users’ experience.
According to the previous changelog, new water draining feature is added to this smartwatch that permits the users to eject excess water, which enters in watch while swimming or you’re in the water.
Alongside this, Huawei is also sending a new firmware update for the wristband, Huawei Band B6. This update added a new software update detection system and brings optimizations for the Health app, calling experience, as well as the elliptical exercise mode for further improvements.
Want to send us Tips, Update Screenshots, or a Message? connect with us here:
- Message us on Twitter
Points to keep in mind:
- The update progress in the app is just for transferring the update package, it still needs to be installed on the watch for the update to complete.
- The watch needs to have at least 20% battery to update.
- Make sure the Bluetooth connection is stable during the update. Try again if the update fails.
Firmware update details:
For Huawei Watch GT 2 Pro:
New version: Huawei Watch GT 2 Pro getting 10.1.3.42 upgraded from 10.1.3.40 with an update size of 76.24MB
Changelog: Optimizes system stability
For Huawei Band B6:
New version: Huawei Band B6 receiving 188.8.131.52 upgraded from 184.108.40.206
- Added the function of detecting the new version of the wristband
- Optimized the prompt of not connected to the sports Health App for a long time
- Optimized the calling experience
- Improves the elliptical exercise mode
HOW TO UPDATE:
Connect the watch to your phone using the Huawei Health app, open the app, touch Devices, touch the device name, choose Firmware update, then follow the onscreen instructions to update your watch if there are any new updates.
Thanks to the tipster: Majid