Huawei’s smartwatch segment filled with the most advanced watches and users is experiencing a handful of features offered by them. As everyone knows, the company is also good at taking care of the devices and rollout continuous improvements, optimizations, and new features.
In this line, Huawei has begun sending a new software update for the Watch GT 2 Pro. This latest update brings a new feature related to security and optimizes existing functions as well as system stability of the smartwatch.
According to the latest changelog, Watch GT 2 Pro users are allowed to set a PIN code and in addition, a new feature has been added, which makes the exercise screen remain open.
New Version: Huawei Watch GT 2 Pro starts getting the latest firmware version 184.108.40.206 with an update size of 232MB in Europe.
Apart from this, Huawei’s new smartwatch with model number GLL-AL04 recently received the EEC certificate. The company didn’t reveal much information about it but this watch is likely to launch with the name Huawei Watch 3.
Want to send us Tips, Update Screenshots, or a Message? connect with us here:
- Message us on Twitter
- Screen lock feature using PIN has been added.
- A new feature has been introduced where the exercise screen can remain open
- The ability to split running exercises in the open field has been optimized.
- The cycle Schedule has been optimized.
- The display of some screens has been improved.
- System stability has been improved.
POINTS TO KNOW:
- The update progress in the app is just for transferring the update package, it still needs to be installed on the watch for the update to complete.
- The watch needs to have at least 20% battery to update.
- Make sure the Bluetooth connection is stable during the update. Try again if the update fails.
HOW TO UPDATE:
Connect the watch to your phone using the Huawei Health app, open the app, touch Devices, touch the device name, choose Firmware update, then follow the onscreen instructions to update your watch if there are any new updates.
About Huawei Watch GT 2 Pro:
Last year, Huawei released the Watch GT 2 Pro with a luxury design, 44mAh long battery life, and boasts of workout modes. Further, this model installed the Mood Messenger feature which helps for a quick reply of text.