In the meantime, Huawei has released a new firmware version for FreeBuds Pro, which brings improvements for charging success rate and Bluetooth connection stability.
Huawei FreeBuds Pro users can identify this update with the firmware version 22.214.171.1246 and package size of 2.74MB. After installing this update, surely the user’s experience will be improved.
On the other hand, Huawei has debuted the FreeBuds 4i last February, and as per previous news, more than 170,000 units of FreeBuds 4i sold in the first-day sale.
Want to send us Tips, Update Screenshots, or a Message? connect with us here:
- Message us on Twitter
What’s new in this update:
New Version: 126.96.36.1996
Update size: 2.74MB
- Optimizes charging success rate
- Improves Bluetooth connection stability
POINTS TO KEEP IN MIND:
- Maintain battery at least 30% in both the devices.
- Always put earbuds into the charging case and keep the case open(during update).
- Pair earbuds with your phone again before charging and updating.
HOW TO UPDATE:
- Open the AI Life app.
- Make sure the earphones have been connected to your phone and earphones are placed inside the charging case, leave the charging case open, then select the corresponding card for your earphones to access the device’s home screen.
- Touch Check for updates.
- If an update is available, touch UPDATE.
- Wait until the update is complete.
- After the update is complete, close the charging case and wait for 10 minutes for the case to be automatically updated.
(Via – HuaweiAilesi)