At Huawei Developers Conference 2020, Huawei has revealed a number of new smart products and the latest updates on HarmonyOS, HMS, EMUI 11, and more to provide a new and improved user experience.
In this line, Huawei has introduced a smart wearable, Watch GT 2 Pro in the existing Watch GT 2 series. Furthermore, at Huawei Mate 40 launch event in China, the company unveiled this watch with four variants on home ground.
Huawei Watch GT 2 Pro features a 13.9-inch circular display with touch support, 32MB of RAM, 4GB internal storage, 100+ workout modes, monitoring feature, and more.
Furthermore, Huawei has introduced new workout modes including Skiing, Cross Country Skiing, Snowboarding, and Golf Driving Range. These join the existing range to provide users with real-time performance tracking and analyses for professional sports.
Below you can check How to start the workout and monitor your workout records.
How to start workout mode on your Watch GT Pro 2:
- Open the app list of your watch and select the Workout option.
- Select the workout mode or add the other workout according to your need.
- Touch the start icon to start the mode.
- To stop, press the up button and then click on the red stop icon or hold the up button to end a workout.
To Check workout records:
- In-app list, open the Workout records.
Workout records provide you the detailed workout records data including the training effect, speed, cadence, climbed distance, heart rate graph, heart rate zone, cadence graph, pace graph, and VO2Max.
How to start workout mode using Huawei Health App:
- Connect your watch with your smartphone and open the Huawei Health App.
- Open the Exercise, choose the workout mode.
- Select the start icon to start the workout.
- Once you have started a workout, your watch will sync and display your workout heart rate, step count, speed, and time.
- During a workout, the Huawei Health app displays the workout time and other data.
To Check workout records:
- Open Exercise records on the Health screen in the Huawei Health App.
Huawei expanding display and system update for Watch 3 series
According to the information, Huawei has now begun expanding the display, connection, and system stability improvements for Huawei Watch 3 and Watch 3 Pro smartwatches to level up the operating experience.
Huawei Watch and Watch 3 Pro:
Launched on June 2, Huawei has brought the new design with the Watch 3 series in order to provide more comfort while wearing. In addition, this is the first smartwatch lineup pre-packed with the new HarmonyOS to support the new distributed technology features.
Moreover, its system is built to provide a faster and smoother touch screen experience as well as bring a number of new watch face and themes, pre-installed AppGallery, and more.
If you want to send us Tips, Update Screenshots, or a Message? connect with us here:
New Software improvements:
With the new software update, Huawei offers optimizations for system features that can surely enhance the user experience as well device performance. The latest changes include optimizations for the display of certain user interfaces, pairing, and connection as well as system stability in certain scenarios.
- Currently, this is rolling in the global market.
- The watch needs to have at least a 20% battery.
- Make sure the connection is stable during the update.
- Try again if the update fails.
New Version details:
Huawei has pushed the upgraded HarmonyOS 2.0 version 18.104.22.168 from 22.214.171.124 for Huawei Watch 3 and Watch 3 Pro Chinese variants.
- Optimizes the display of certain user interfaces.
- Optimizes the pairing and connection.
- Optimizes the system stability in certain situations.
How to update:
- Connect the watch to your phone using the Huawei Health app
- Open the App
- Touch Devices
- Touch the Device name
- Choose Firmware update
- Follow the on-screen instructions to update your watch if there are any new updates
Bluetooth and system optimizations rolling out for Huawei FreeBuds 4i
The FreeBuds 4i is a true wireless stereo earphone, which provides an easy pairing solution to other devices using Bluetooth connectivity. For better performance, the connection between the two devices should be stable and strong.
With the latest update, Huawei is sending a new build for FreeBuds 4i that integrates the optimization for Bluetooth connections and system stability to increase the overall user experience.
According to the information, Huawei FreeBuds 4i’s new firmware update comes with the latest software version 126.96.36.199 from 188.8.131.52 with an update size of 1.35MB.
Want to send us Tips, Update Screenshots, or a Message? connect with us here:
Huawei FreeBuds 4i previous information:
In the midst of last month, Huawei delivered an update for Huawei FreeBuds 4i users in the global market. It added the AI life application support for iOS users. To be mentioned, this feature was also rolled for the FreeBuds 4i Chinese variant earlier.
- As this update is deployed gradually, it may take some time to arrive on your device.
- Maintain battery at least 30% in both devices.
- Always put earbuds into the charging case and keep the case open(during update).
- Pair earbuds with your phone again before charging and updating.
HOW TO UPDATE:
- Open the AI Life app.
- Make sure the earphones have been connected to your phone and earphones are placed inside the charging case, leave the charging case open, then select the corresponding card for your earphones to access the device’s home screen.
- Touch Check for updates.
- If an update is available, touch UPDATE.
- Wait until the update is complete.
- After the update is complete, close the charging case and wait for 10 minutes for the case to be automatically updated.
Huawei Watch GT 2 Pro smartwatch with ECG launched
Huawei has released the new version of the existing Watch GT 2 Pro, which is the Huawei Watch GT 2 Pro ECG Gold Card Edition. Aside from this, the company also revealed the new MatePad Pro 12.6 with a 512GB storage option and more products.
Now, Huawei has added a Gold Card service for one year of unlimited time interpretation by ECG experts to Watch GT 2 Pro ECG version. It may offer to do more with your exercise in order to provide good health insights.
- 1.39 inches AMOLED screen
- Titanium body with sapphire glass
- Kylin A1 processor
- 4GB storage
- Support wireless charging
- 5 ATM water resistance
- Bluetooth 5.1
Price and Availability:
Huawei Watch GT 2 Pro Gold Card Limited Edition is priced at 3088 Yuan (477 USD). To be mentioned, its pre-sale begins on July 29 and the official sale is scheduled to start on August 12. [Link]
Let’s dive into the full specification of the Huawei Watch GT 2 Pro ECG
Huawei Watch GT 2 Pro ECG is the first smart wearable device that received a Class II medical device registration certificate from the National Medical Products Administration.
It features 1.39 inches AMOLED color round screen with 454 x 454 resolution, 326 PPI, Titanium black alloy body, and sapphire glass. Also, the width of the strap is 22mm and the dial circumference is about 140-210mm.
This watch has a size of 46.7mm x 46.7mm x 11.4mm, 52g weight, 4GB storage, brings power and function button, and support for wireless charging. However, it works on the Kylin A1 processor.
In terms of features, it has a newly upgraded TruSeen 4.0+, expert interpretation of ECG, 24/7 Sp02 monitoring, sleep monitoring, pressure monitoring, and more with accurate data.
Additionally, it can provide more than 100 exercise modes. The watch also provides more than 6000 functional dials and dynamic dials as well as supports custom dial backgrounds.