Recently, Huawei has kicked off a new HarmonyOS 2.0 beta software update for Huawei MatePad Pro Chinese variant. However, the company has also announced the stable HarmonyOS 2.0 for this device in the first batch.
As recently, Huawei has confirmed the second batch of devices that will upgrade over the stable HarmonyOS 2.0 version. These include Nova 8, Nova 7, and Nova 6 series as well as MatePad 10.8 inch.
To be mentioned, Huawei HarmonyOS 2.0 beta testing is currently limited to Chinese variants. Also, the company surely has a good roadmap for overseas users because it boosted the HM OS beta testing on home ground in order to enter the global market ASAP.
According to the information, this latest update brings new optimizations for sound effects of Bluetooth headsets in some games and improves calendar interface as well as fixes the problem of abnormal startup animations in some applications.
If you want to send us Tips, Update Screenshots, or a Message? connect with us here:
- Message us on Twitter
New HarmonyOS 2.0 version details:
Huawei MatePad Pro device owners can upgrade their tablets from HarmonyOS 2.0 version 18.104.22.168 upgraded from 22.214.171.124 and comes with an update package size of 660MB.
Note: Currently, this HarmonyOS 2.0 update is rolling out to Huawei developers, who have registered in HarmonyOS 2.0 developer beta testing earlier. Afterward, this update will be expanded to users of the above-mentioned devices.
Let’s take a look over the new changelog:
- Sound Effect: Optimize the sound experience of Bluetooth headsets in some game scenarios.
- Display: Optimizes the content display of the calendar interface.
- Application: Fix the problem of abnormal startup animations in some applications.
- This update will not erase your data.
- We recommend you take a backup of your important data.
- Use a stable connection to download the update package.
Previous HarmonyOS 2.0 update:
The last HarmonyOS 2.0 public beta version of Huawei MatePad Pro brought new features, improvements, and fixes a bug to optimize the system software performance as well as improved the overall M-Pen experience.
Huawei Watch Fit 2 obtains August 2022 update
Huawei Watch Fit 2 started obtaining the new firmware update for the users in the home territory, this new August 2022 firm helps you to patch the security gap and give you an enhanced experience with the Watch Fit 2.
This smartwatch has a rectangular design for better comfort, it looks more fit and impressive in your hand. However, the company is keenly focusing on its advanced and sophisticated wearable models to bring up the newest software.
Yes, we are talking about this new August 2022 software update for the Huawei Watch Fit 2. The new version only brings the system stability and improvement for the devices to give an enhance and flawless working.
The update can be identified via HarmonyOS 126.96.36.199 (C00M02) build version and with the 262MB of installation weight. With the hefty update weight, we can assume that the update brings something surprising for you in the contest of fixes and improvement.
We recommend you install this update as soon as possible to give a fresh start to your smartwatch. And it optimizes the update security and stability in a new way. The update currently circulating in the Chinese market.
HarmonyOS 3 for Huawei Watch Fit 2:
Huawei is working to release the new software for the devices, which is the HarmonyOS 3 version and so far many of the devices surfing its beta update including the Watch 3.
So we can assume that HaermonyOS 3 beta update will also be released for the Watch Fit 2 in the coming day. The assumption is going higher because the Huawei Watch Fit 2 is newly launched based on HarmonyOS 2 and will be eligible to get HarmonyOS 3 taste.
Notably, the HarmonyOS 3 update for the Watch Fit will release late but to be sure the owners will definitely receive it. Till then you will be satisfied with this new Huawei August 2022 optimization update for the Watch Fit 2 to enhance its working.
Huawei Mate X2 receiving HarmonyOS 3 beta update
Huawei Mate X2 device is recently spotted with the HarmonyOS 188.8.131.52 beta version, which means users can now upgrade their device over the new normal HarmonyOS 3 build and explore the new artwork of Chinese tech maker.
Notably, Huawei started dispatching the HarmonyOS 3 beta build for the second batch of devices. So if you have registered for the HarmonyOS 3 beta process then your wait is over now. Just install via the Seetings>>Software & Update>> Software>>Tap check for the updates>> now download and install.
- Mate X2 (TET-AN00/TET-AN10)
- Mate X2 Collector’s Edition (TET-AN50)
- Mate X2 4G (TET-AL00)
HarmonyOS 3 beta version of Huawei Mate X2 is indicated through HarmonyOS 184.108.40.206 build, which seems litter differs from the other beta adopted models. As the other devices get the HarmonyOS 220.127.116.11/104 version, where this foldable has a new build version.
But there’s no difference in the changelog, as spotted in our respected sources, the Huawei Mate X2 bears the same HarmonyOS 3 feature that was previously released for the other devices. Below you can check the changelog explained
Let’s discuss the changelog of the HarmonyOS 3 beta for the Mate X2
The HarmonyOS 3 adds the new interface for the Huawei Mate X2 device, which gives you a new and amazing look to redesign your tablet from software aspects. The new changes that your experience in the new interface are stackable, combinable, Smart folder, smart desktop layout, and Xiaoyi.
However, the super terminal and broadcast control center future for full scene smart life is also added to the changelog. While talking about the superframe game engine, then it improves energy consumption reduced by intelligently scheduling the CPU.
The most important aspect of any update, is the privacy, and security feature. The HarmonyOS 3 bring high-end security to the Mate X2 device. Notably, it added the privacy center that gives you application permission and the security center feature.
Click here to know more about the changelog: Read
HarmonyOS 3 beta is now live for Huawei MatePad Pro 10.8 inch
The successor of Huawei HarmonyOS debuted in the market with many remarkable features that astounded a number of users that already experiencing its beta version, and now the Huawei MatePad Pro 10.8-inch 2021 users can install the HarmonyOS 3 beta version.
Yes! the Chinese tech giant has recently released the HarmonyOS 3.0 beta version for the Huawei MatePad Pro 10.8 tablet on the home ground. However, this latest version provides further zero-cost experience upgrades for the users.
Notably, the Huawei Mate Xs 2 (PAL-AL00), and Mate Xs 2 collection edition (PAL-AL00) adapted models are eligible to upgrade over the new normal HarmonyOS 3 beta.
Do note your device’s current version should be HarmonyOS 18.104.22.168 to further upgrade over HarmonyOS 22.214.171.124 build version.
HarmonyOS first batch rollout:
Huawei has successfully finished the first batch rollout for the HarmonyOS 3 beta 2 version, which is known through the 126.96.36.199 version. But here is an interesting thing, we noticed the second batch rollout for the devices, which include the Huawei MatePad Pro began collection of the second beta 2 build (188.8.131.52), which is actually the second beta version for the first batch devices.
If you first look, you might also be confused but the second batch devices receive the first beta update based on the second beta version. This means the MatePad Pro 10.8-inch users currently getting the first beta update.
Below you can check the changelog for the device:
- Stackable: you can view cards by swiping up and down, or by pulling down and then swiping left to delete, you can also drag to change the order of the cards or add them to the desktop.
- Combinable: You can combine cards of different sizes and application shortcuts into one. Cards and combined cards can be resized, and you can apply combined templates with a single click.
- Smart folder: There are additional sizes and styles available, and you can change the size by long-pressing the folder. You can always find the right one, no matter how much or how little you apply. Storage options, as well as more efficient use of desktop space
- Smart desktop layout: Kneading the desktop intelligently layouts the desktop, you can categorize applications and cards by color and function, and one-click selection generates a personalized desktop automatically.
- Xiaoyi: Xiaoyi recommends continuous wisdom upgrading and can dynamically recommend services or applications based on time, scene, location, and usage habits, among other things, providing you with a time-saving and convenient experience.
Full-scene smart life:
- Super terminal: Hyperterminal has been fully expanded to support more device types, various devices can be flexibly combined, interconnected, and coordinated, and devices with different Huawei IDs can also be quickly interconnected, allowing the benefits of each device to be freely invoked.
- Broadcast control center: Support for connecting two pairs of Bluetooth headphones at the same time has been added, for one song, two people can enjoy and listen to the beauty together, in addition, a multi-device broadcast control function has been added, which can conveniently control the music playback of nearby speakers through the mobile phone’s broadcast control center.
Performance and power consumption:
- Superframe game engine: The superframe game engine has been improved further, and energy consumption has been reduced by intelligently scheduling CPU and memory resources.
Privacy and security:
- Privacy center: Provides you with access to all application permissions in the General dashboard, as well as proactive privacy protection suggestions for potential risks You are aware that for all visits
- Security Center: You can check the security status of the current device or other devices with the same Huawei ID at any time, proactively assisting you in identifying problems and providing protection The device is said to be safer and more reliable.
- Visual Aid: Image description and text recognition functions have been added, which can report the characteristics and positions of people or objects recognized in the scene, the text content recognized in the reading environment, describing people appearing in the camera lens, and so on.
- Hearing Aid: Supports quick connection with hearing aids, You can quickly discover nearby hearing aid devices through Bluetooth and easily pair and connect. Added vocal enhancement function, which optimizes the sound by enhancing the clarity of the human voice in the environment, calls, and media to make the sound heard more clearly.