Huawei has started sending a new firmware update for Huawei Watch GT 2e. This latest update brings the 7-day weather forecast, improvements for system stability, and fixes some known issues that enhance the users’ experience.
Aside from this, recently, Huawei released a new software update for the Watch GT 2 that brought support for displaying more types of data on Watch faces, 7-day weather forecast, improves system stability, and fixes some known issues.
To be mentioned, Huawei has added new water draining feature in Watch GT 2 Pro, which allows the users to eject the excess water from the watch. However, the company will soon expand this feature for more of its models.
Want to send us Tips, Update Screenshots, or a Message? connect with us here:
- Message us on Twitter
- Huawei Watch GT 2e getting new firmware version 1.0.06.20 with an update weighs of 32.31MB.
- Adds a 7-day weather forecast
- Improves system stability
- Fixes some known issues
Things to know:
- The update progress in the app is just for transferring the update package, it still needs to be installed on the watch for the update to complete.
- The watch needs to have at least 20% battery to update.
- Make sure the Bluetooth connection is stable during the update. Try again if the update fails.
HOW TO UPDATE:
Connect the watch to your phone using the Huawei Health app, open the app, touch Devices, touch the device name, choose Firmware update, then follow the onscreen instructions to update your watch if there are any new updates.