Unveiled in 2019, Huawei Watch GT 2 comes with a Kirin A1 processor, 1.2-inch (390x390p) OLED display, 5ATM water resistance, Bluetooth v5.1, GPS, Two weeks of battery life, store up to 500 songs, 15 workout modes, and more.
Now, Huawei is started releasing a new firmware update for Huawei Watch GT 2, which brings support for displaying more types of data on Watch faces, 7-day weather forecast as well as improves system stability and fixes some known issues to enhance the users’ experience.
On the other hand, on January 14, Huawei has introduced a new version in Watch GT 2 family, Huawei Watch GT 2 Pro New Year Edition. It comes with new aesthetics including the new red and black nylon braided strap, and customizable watch faces.
Aside from this, Huawei has also pushed a number of new features for the Huawei Watch GT 2 Pro including new water draining feature that allows the user to eject excess water from the watch and pin lock to provide more security.
Want to send us Tips, Update Screenshots, or a Message? connect with us here:
- Message us on Twitter
- The update progress in the app is just for transferring the update package, it still needs to be installed on the watch for the update to complete.
- The watch needs to have at least 20% battery to update.
- Make sure the Bluetooth connection is stable during the update. Try again if the update fails.
- Huawei Watch GT 2 grabbing new firmware version 220.127.116.11 with an update weighs of 24.11MB
- Adds support for displaying more types of data on Watch faces
- Adds a 7-day weather forecast
- Improves system stability
- Fixes some known issues
HOW TO UPDATE:
Connect the watch to your phone using the Huawei Health app, open the app, touch Devices, touch the device name, choose Firmware update, then follow the onscreen instructions to update your watch if there are any new updates.
Thanks to the tipster: Catalin