Huawei is rolling out a new HarmonyOS update for the Nova 8 series with the 188.8.131.52 build version. Notably, this update packs a huge bag of exciting features and brings along the latest SuperHub features for the Nova 8 phones.
As per the latest inputs, the latest HarmonyOS 184.108.40.206 firmware is making its way to the standard and the Pro versions of the Nova 8 lineup. You can check the adaptive models for this update, below.
- Huawei Nova 8 (ANG-AN00)
- Huawei Nova 8 Pro 5G (BRQ-AN00)
- Nova 8 Pro 4G (BRQ-AL00)
Recently, some pinches depicted that Huawei will begin the fourth batch of HarmonyOS 3 public beta testing in this month for the above-mentioned Nova 8 models. Perhaps, this could be the last closed beta rollout to users.
Speaking of the latest update, HarmonyOS 220.127.116.11 firmware for Huawei Nova 8 series is carrying a huge changelog for the users. A significant addition to this changelog is the Protection mode which verifies all the installed apps on your device.
On the other hand, users will also observe some new elements in the Gallery and Widget section. However, to experience these new features, your device must have HarmonyOS 18.104.22.168 build installed.
HarmonyOS 22.214.171.124 Changelog
- Adds the SuperHub Transfer Station feature that lets you share or transfer various files, images, texts, and documents to other apps and devices.
- Added support for search information, voice recorder, and compass function in the smart widgets to improve the user experience.
- Added a new recommendation page in the Gallery to show specific results on search. For instance selected photos, and videos of food, pets, and more.
- Added an enhanced Protection mode, based on the system’s basic protection mechanism.
- Provides powerful protection measures to the system.
- When enabled the mode, all the installed apps will be verified in Huawei’s AppGallery. This will also restrict harmful apps from automatic installations.
For downloading the latest update, you can navigate to the update section or request the My Huawei app for the new firmware.