Huawei Mate 40 lineup getting the top gear software support from the company and continuously receiving new features and improvements for the system via OTA upgrades.
Adapting device for this software rollout:
- Huawei Mate 40
- Huawei Mate 40 Pro
- Huawei Mate 40 Pro+
- Huawei Mate 40 RS Porsche Design
Huawei Mate 40 series HarmonyOS progress:
Huawei Mate 40 series is the first-rounder of the HarmonyOS 2.0 beta testing program. Right after the launch, the Mate 40 smartphones along with other devices get a direct ticket for an upgrade over the public beta version of HarmonyOS, which later converted into the stable version.
At present, HarmonyOS 2.0 beta program is limited to Chinese variants and the company will soon release an HM OS rollout plan for global users.
Furthermore, on June 23, Huawei has announced a batch of devices that are eligible to get a HarmonyOS 2.0 stable update in the first phase. It includes smartphones from Huawei Mate 40, the Mate 30 series, and more.
Below you can check all of the information regarding this software patch.
NEW HARMONYOS 2.0 PATCH DETAILS:
Update package size:
- The HarmonyOS 2.0 update for Huawei Mate 40 smartphones brings an update size of 25.65 MB.
- Optimizes the user experience with the Celia AI Voice Assistant in certain scenarios.
Celia Voice Assistant:
Celia is a virtual speech recognition app built for Huawei devices to work as a virtual mobile assistant. It is designed to trigger by saying “Hey Celia” or hold the power button for one second to launch.
- This update will not erase your data.
- We recommend you take a backup of your important data.
- Use a stable connection to download the update package.
- The update package will be deleted automatically after the update is complete.