HarmonyOS is an independent operating system, developed by Huawei. It accompanies several exciting features that are capable of accelerating the overall performance of the device. And since we stepped in July 2022, the company has started rolling out the new HarmonyOS updates for Huawei smartphones, tablets, and smartwatches.
So far, the company has pushed off the HarmonyOS 2.0 firmware to numerous handy gadgets. On the other hand, the Chinese tech maker continued to release the latest security patches and improvement updates to maintain the stability of the devices.
In the meantime, the company has also warmed up its hands with the preparation of HarmonyOS 3.0. As per the rumors, and previous reports, the company will officially unveil the new HarmonyOS system by the end of July. Moreover, this month is full of surprises and excitement for Huawei fans, as the company launched various advanced gadgets.
Yet, there was no delay from the company’s side in keeping the huge and mini smart gadgets up-to-date. The same concept applies to this article as well. We assure you to catch every Huawei HarmonyOS update that will roll out in July 2022 so that you can remain informative regarding the new implements.
Huawei HarmonyOS July 2022 Updates:
July 25, 2022
- Huawei has started pushing off a new July 2022 HarmonyOS update for Watch GT 3 series that adds support for the WeChat Pay feature. Read More
July 24, 2022
- Huawei Nova 6 and Nova 6 5G smartphone users have started collecting a new HarmonyOS update that brings the latest July 2022 security patch.
July 22, 2022
- Huawei Watch GT 3 Pro getting a new July 2022 optimization update
- Huawei is rolling out the July 2022 update for Huawei Watch GT Runner devices. The new update is arriving on the HarmonyOS platform with version 188.8.131.526. [Changelog]
July 21, 2022
- Huawei Watch GT 3 Pro July 2022 update is expanding with Star River Watch face and audio control center. [Features]
July 20, 2022
- Huawei Nova 5 series is receiving a new HarmonyOS software update
- Huawei Mate X smartphone users getting the July 2022 optimization update. You can identify the update through the 184.108.40.2068 HarmonyOS build version.
July 18, 2022
- Huawei July 2022 HarmonyOS optimization update released for the Mate 20 X 5G device users in China. This new firmware update seeding improvements for system performance and enriches its capabilities.
- Huawei P30 series smartphone users have started getting a new July 2022 HarmonyOS software update. Read More
July 14, 2022
- Huawei P50 smartphone users start receiving a June 2022 HarmonyOS security update in the Chinese market.
July 13, 2022
- Huawei Watch is getting a new software update for the global consumers that come with July 2022 features along with HarmonyOS 2.0 firmware. [Features]
July 12, 2022
- Huawei has started sending the latest July 2022 security patch to its flagship models. To begin with, the company has chosen Huawei Mate 40 Pro smartphone and pushed off the July 2022 EMUI 12 update through the OTA method. Read More
July 11, 2022
- Huawei MatePad Pro 10.8-inch 2021 gets June 2022 HarmonyOS update in China.
July 08, 2022
- Huawei MatePad 11 June 2022 update rolling out in China.
- Huawei launched a new MatePad 10.4 2022 New Edition tablet for its Chinese users, and now the company has started sending the latest June 2022 security patch with a new HarmonyOS software update for the respective device.
- Huawei Nova 8 SE installs June 2022 HarmonyOS patch. Read More
- Huawei MatePad Paper gets My Huawei app with HarmonyOS 220.127.116.11 update. Read More
- Huawei P50 Pro receives June 2022 update, improving protection capabilities. Read More
- June 2022 HarmonyOS security patch is rapidly rolling in the Chinese market and reaching all the eligible devices as soon as possible. For the moment, Huawei Mate 20 X smartphone users started receiving this update.
July 07, 2022
- June 2022 security update for the Huawei MatePad Pro 12.6-inch tablet users is now available in China with new optimizations.
- Huawei Watch Fit 2 update adds a Music control feature for iOS. Read More
July 06, 2022
- After pushing off the latest security patch for all the high-end models, the Chinese manufacturer has turned its face to one of the old flagships – the Huawei Nova 5 series for distributing the June 2022 HarmonyOS software update. Read More
July 05, 2022
- Huawei Watch 3 gets a new watch face with July 2022 update. Read More
- Huawei Nova 8 SE smartphone users have started getting the June 2022 HarmonyOS security update on the home ground.
- Huawei has started to push the June 2022 HarmonyOS update for Huawei Nova 7 SE 5G Vitality Edition.
July 03, 2022
- June 2022 HarmonyOS update for Huawei Mate Xs and Mate X is now rolling out in China with version 18.104.22.168.
- Huawei Mate 30 series receiving HarmonyOS 2.0.0263 software update. Read More
- Huawei has finally dispatched the HarmonyOS 22.214.171.124 software update for the flip flop smartphone – P50 Pocket. Surprisingly, this update adds new camera features to the device, bringing the photography experience to the next level.
July 02, 2022
- Huawei has begun distributing a new HarmonyOS update for the P40 series that integrates the latest June 2022 security patch.
- The June 2022 HarmonyOS firmware update is rolling out for the Mate 40 series including the standard Mate 40, Mate 40 Pro, Mate 40 Pro+, Mate 40 RS Porsche Design, and Mate 40E. Read More
July 01, 2022
- Huawei has started releasing the June 2022 EMUI security update for the Huawei P40 Lite E smartphone users globally.
- Huawei P50 smartphone users are finally receiving the May 2022 security patch with HarmonyOS build 126.96.36.199 in China.
- Huawei has started sending the June 2022 security update for Nova 7 series. This new update aims to improve the overall security aspect of the device.
We will keep updating the article on daily basis…