Huawei has started rolling out the July 2022 update for Huawei Watch GT Runner devices. This new update is arriving on the HarmonyOS platform with build number 18.104.22.1686 (C00M08) and a mini software package of 121 Megabytes.
However, the package size does not affect the surprising changelog of the update. Yes! the latest July 2022 update for Huawei Watch GT Runner is landing on the home ground with a huge packet of features and optimizations.
Although the update carries several thoughtful implements this time. But one of the most interesting features is the Metronome. Consequently, the feature packs various enthusiastic exercise modes that will give your day a new start.
Alongside, the corresponding device owner will find the Celia function that will give a good hold to their daily tasks. It makes it easy and effortless to perform everyday operations on the wearables. However, the function relies upon the English language for supporting the commands. To get the feature, press long on the function button for a few moments.
Speaking of the improvements, the update enhances several parts of the device system. It improves Bluetooth connectivity and gives a new look to its icon. Additionally, there is a revamped heart rate monitoring that describes the health status in more detail.
With such exciting and significant features, we suggest you install the update as soon as it knocks on your watch or move on to the Huawei Health app to request the new firmware.
- Added Metronome feature that enables multiple exercise modes including running, walking, and cycling.
You can access the Metronome features by leading to the Settings beside the exercise mode > Exercise section
- Added support for music playback control on iPhone
- Adds support to find your watch using your smartphone by navigating to the Huawei Health > Devices > Huawei Watch GT Runner > Find My Device.
- Optimized Bluetooth connectivity and adds a new status icon usage
- Optimizes the display of heart rate, sleep, Sp02, and stress cards
- Improved the response time of the watch while answering Bluetooth calls
- Optimizes AI Voice and adds chat and calculator support
- Optimized the accuracy of heart rate monitoring during exercise
- Fixed the issue where messages were displayed incorrectly in some languages.
If you want to send us Tips, Update Screenshots, or a Message? connect with us here: