We’re about to enter the second month of 2021 and Huawei released the December 2020 security update for most of its devices. Now, the company has begun sending a new software update for Huawei Enjoy Z 5G and Enjoy 20 Pro 5G.
This latest update added a new Education Center application in China and improves system stability that enhances overall device performance and provides stability to the system. However, this update doesn’t bring any security patch for further security improvement.
Aside from this, both of these devices are compatible to run on EMUI 11. But, the company has not made any official announcement regarding this matter. Users will be happier if they get EMUI 11 major upgrades.
Want to send us Tips, Update Screenshots, or a Message? connect with us here:
- Huawei Enjoy Z and 20 Pro users receiving EMUI 10.1 version 10.1.1.199 upgraded from 10.1.1.199.
- Added Huawei Education Center application
- Optimizes system stability
POINTS TO REMEMBER:
- The availability of these updates may vary.
- The update is rolling out in batches so it may take some time/days to reach your device.
- The update will not erase any data.
HOW TO UPDATE:
To download this update manually, go to Settings then System & updates, then open Software update, from here select Check for updates. If an update is available it’ll pop-up on your phone and an option of Download and install will appear. Press the option and start to download.
Alternatively, you can also request software updates through the Support app. To do this, open the Support app, go to the Service tab on the bottom bar, tap on the update, then select Check for updates and then download and install.