November 11, 2023, Huawei is sending new updates for smartphone devices running EMUI software and everything is happening smoother with high hopes for the next month.
As of the second week of this month, Huawei is still releasing October 2023 security patches for eligible smartphones. Also, we may see the release of November security patches by the end of the month.
Speaking of rollouts, EMUI 13 is now covering all of the devices mentioned in the upgrade plan. Therefore, the company will now focus on its expansion in different markets.
Below you can check all of the Huawei phones and EMUI software updates rolling out in the month of November 2023.
November 1, 2023:
- Huawei P60 Pro users in Germany spotted receiving EMUI version 184.108.40.206 upgrading from 220.127.116.11 software. This software update has October 2023 security patches for better system security.
November 2, 2023:
- Huawei is pushing a new software release for Huawei Mate 40 Pro smartphone users with an October 2023 security patch and EMUI version 18.104.22.168.
- Huawei Nova Y90 users can download the October 2023 update with EMUI version 22.214.171.1248 and 341MB of package size.
November 3, 2023:
- Huawei Nova Y91 is the newest phone that is gripping 126.96.36.199 for 346 megabytes of OTA size, installing an October 2023 security patch for a safer user experience.
- Huawei Nova Y70 users are getting an October 2023 security with EMUI version 188.8.131.526 and an update package size of 289MB.
November 4, 2023:
- A new firmware was released for the Huawei Nova 9 SE global model, this new patch has an October 2023 level of security and EMUI version 184.108.40.2068.
November 6, 2023:
- Huawei P50 Pro users can download the newest software release with 220.127.116.116 EMUI version with 383 megabytes of OTA download size. This update is important as it adds new security patches announced in October 2023.
November 9, 2023:
- Huawei Mate 50 Pro global units are tagged with a fresh OTA software update with EMUI vers 18.104.22.1687 and a package size of 432 megabytes. You should get the new software update with the added October 2023 security patch. Meanwhile, the Huawei Mate 50 Pro is waiting for the next major EMUI version announcement, which is still missing at the moment.
November 18, 2023:
- Huawei Mate 50 Pro global models are receiving a new software update and it brings the November 2023 security patch over EMUI version 22.214.171.1240. The update is not a major release but users of this flagship are waiting for a new software update that could bring them a number of new features. As of November 19, 2023, Huawei has not shared any of the details regarding the next EMUI version upgrade.
November 20, 2023:
- Huawei is sending the November 2023 security update for the Huawei P50 Pro smartphone in the global market with EMUI version 126.96.36.1994. It comes with a new level of security patch for the users for better safety.
November 26, 2023:
- Huawei Nova Y91 is getting a new software update with EMUI version 188.8.131.52 and a package size of 305 megabytes. It installs the November 2023 security patch for improved safety of the smartphone.
Notes: This article will be updated with new information as soon as a new firmware rollout is detected.
Make sure to follow us on Google News, and Twitter or connect with us on Facebook to stay updated with the latest news. You can also join our Telegram channel for fast notifications about the latest articles.
If you have any tips/input, questions, or corrections to this article – share them at [email protected].