Honor has pushed a new software update for Honor MagicWatch 2 that installs the latest feature including remote camera shutter along with workout features, fixes, and improvements.
Update information detailed below:
Honor MagicWatch 2 UPDATE CHANGELOG:
- Introduces a feature for adding workouts on the watch. Update the Huawei Health app to at least version 10.0.5.310 to try it out.
- Adds a remote camera shutter feature (requires Huawei phones running EMUI 10.1 or later)
- Fixes some known issues.
- improves system stability.
This new update for Honor MagicWatch 2 has firmware version 22.214.171.124 and a 41.47MB software package size.
Note: The update is rolling out in batches so it may take some time/days to reach out to your wearables.
Want to send us Tips, Update Screenshots, or a Message? connect with us here:
- Direct message us on Twitter
Before you Update:
- The update progress in the app is just for transferring the update package, it still needs to be installed on the watch for the update to complete.
- The watch needs to have at least 20% battery to update.
HOW TO UPDATE Honor MagicWatch 2:
Connect the watch to your phone using the Huawei Health app, open the app, touch Devices, touch the device name, choose Firmware update, then follow the onscreen instructions to update your watch if there are any new updates.