Moving on from the Huawei smartwatches, the Honor MagicWatch 2 now receiving its share of April update and it also comes with SpO2 feature as well stability improvements.
SpO2 feature that allows users to track their blood oxygen saturation levels for their health and fitness. SpO2, also known as blood oxygen saturation, is a measure of the amount of oxygen-carrying hemoglobin relative to the total hemoglobin in the blood.
More information linked below.
Want to send us update screenshots or information? connect here – firstname.lastname@example.org
Honor MagicWatch 2:
- Adds a feature for measuring SpO2 optimizations.
- Improves system stability.
Honor MagicWatch 2 receiving the SpO2 feature and optimizations with software version 188.8.131.52 and weighs over 20.30 MB.
Note: The update is rolling out in batches so it may take some time/days to reach out to your wearables.
A few things to know before you install the update:
- The update progress in the app is just for transferring the update package, it still needs to be installed on the watch for the update to complete.
- The watch needs to have at least 20% battery to update.
HOW TO UPDATE:
- Connect the Honor MagicWatch 2 to your phone using the Huawei Health app
- Open the app, touch Devices
- Touch the device name
- Choose Firmware update, then follow the onscreen instructions to update your watch if there are any new updates.