Last week, Huawei released new optimizations and features for the latest Huawei Watch GT 2e including the remote shutter that allows users to capture pictures from their phone’s camera directly via pressing a shutter button on the watch.
Under the expansion, Huawei is now sending a new update for Huawei Watch GT 2, which brings remote camera shutter along with more workout features, fixes some issues, and improves stability.
In addition, the tipster reported that the update also adds new Watch GT 2e watch faces to the Huawei Watch GT 2, which is a very good upgrade to the users.
Update information detailed below:
HUAWEI WATCH GT 2 UPDATE CHANGELOG:
- Introduces a feature for adding workouts on the watch. Update the Huawei Health app to at least version 10.0.5.310 to try it out.
- Adds a remote camera shutter feature (requires Huawei phones running EMUI 10.1 or later)
- Fixes some known issues.
- improves system stability.
The latest update for Huawei Watch GT 2 comes with software version 184.108.40.206 and a 39.87MB software package size.
Note: The update is rolling out in batches so it may take some time/days to reach out to your wearables.
Want to send us Tips, Update Screenshots, or a Message? connect with us here:
- Direct message us on Twitter
Before you Update:
- The update progress in the app is just for transferring the update package, it still needs to be installed on the watch for the update to complete.
- The watch needs to have at least 20% battery to update.
HOW TO UPDATE HUAWEI WATCH GT 2:
Connect the watch to your phone using the Huawei Health app, open the app, touch Devices, touch the device name, choose Firmware update, then follow the onscreen instructions to update your watch if there are any new updates.
Thanks to the tipster – Huawei Ailesi